The problem of immigration in Europe

Vixy

Star
Lets talk about this hot topic about the aftermaths of immigration. I can start by telling of my friend who was walking her dog in Stockholm one night. She was drawn into a car with four refugees, driven to a field where she was raped by all four of them before they left her there to die beside the condoms they used. She never became normal again after that. She was so beautiful and used to take such good care of her looks, after that she never became the same.

Or let me tell you about all the problems I've personally have had with these middle easteners living here; Its hard for everyone to get apartments because social services places them in the most central and best apartments for some reason. The last apartment building I lived in, we were two of three stories of swedes who were chased away because of ONE arabic family stemming from Irak. They lived in a one bedroom apartment and had child after child but because of the apartment shortage there was no bigger apartments for them available. So they started harrassing the family downstairs with a three bedroom apartment by cutting up their fence at night, throwing used pads and diapers down, burning cigarette butts in their mailbox and patio, screaming at the mother in the family when standing 10cm from her face, calling her a bad mom (She's a very good mother actually, I know her) and when nothing of that worked, they had a group of immigrant kids beating the families son to the point where he was permanently braindamaged. He was 12 and now asks right in the middle of dinner when theyre gonna eat and can no longer study. His future is gone and they cant prove it was them but he has no enemies, he was a child that studied hard and mostly played tv games so there would be no reason for anyone to beat him up.

I have story after story after story like this that happened to both me and my friends plus everything else you hear. I have even talked to them myself and they say its ttrue, not everybody of them is like this but many due to their culture.

I have also been harrassed 21 hours a dayfor 4 years by a neighbour after I moved to a new place. That family is from Egypt. All I did was ask them to pleace stop stomping all hours of the day because it echoes down to me and several peope have moved from this apartment due to it. Then the harrassment started with litter thrown down my garden, plastic wrappers, paper, burning cigarettes even while I was out there just to show me. At times he screamed from his balcony (the guy that was on the lease) to the point where it echoed over the back yard and his own relatives stared at him. But his person could not care less.The stomping increased to a maximum, I had to flee my aprtment for 4 years until I finally took it to court and had him shut up. I got grey hairs in the process.

Why are we providing for these animals? Why are they not send out?

I could go on but there are so many videos posted on the subject that I cant post them all.

manama

Star
Yeah every kind of assault just has to happen to "your friend" and everyone who is slightly crazed just has to be your "neighbor". And every family near you has like 12 kids every 9 months because their biology is different.

This is getting boring now.

Vixy

Star
Yeah every kind of assault just has to happen to "your friend" and everyone who is slightly crazed just has to be your "neighbor". And every family near you has like 12 kids every 9 months because their biology is different.

This is getting boring now.
Youve never even been to europe, have you? LOL

What you are missing here is that there are many on htis forum who'd like to discuss this but are afraid because of the extreme left like you. Why is it that we arent allowed to tell the truth? IS it so hard to bear for you? if you dont like this thread then why do you read it? Something must allure you to it. But keep the hate coming so I can report you, plz, just keep it coming.

Thank youuu!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lets talk about this hot topic about the aftermaths of immigration. I can start by telling of my friend who was walking her dog in Stockholm one night. She was drawn into a car with four refugees, driven to a field where she was raped by all four of them before they left her there to die beside the condoms they used. She never became normal again after that. She was so beautiful and used to take such good care of her looks, after that she never became the same.

Or let me tell you about all the problems I've personally have had with these middle easteners living here; Its hard for everyone to get apartments because social services places them in the most central and best apartments for some reason. The last apartment building I lived in, we were two of three stories of swedes who were chased away because of ONE arabic family stemming from Irak. They lived in a one bedroom apartment and had child after child but because of the apartment shortage there was no bigger apartments for them available. So they started harrassing the family downstairs with a three bedroom apartment by cutting up their fence at night, throwing used pads and diapers down, burning cigarette butts in their mailbox and patio, screaming at the mother in the family when standing 10cm from her face, calling her a bad mom (She's a very good mother actually, I know her) and when nothing of that worked, they had a group of immigrant kids beating the families son to the point where he was permanently braindamaged. He was 12 and now asks right in the middle of dinner when theyre gonna eat and can no longer study. His future is gone and they cant prove it was them but he has no enemies, he was a child that studied hard and mostly played tv games so there would be no reason for anyone to beat him up.

I have story after story after story like this that happened to both me and my friends plus everything else you hear. I have even talked to them myself and they say its ttrue, not everybody of them is like this but many due to their culture.

I have also been harrassed 21 hours a dayfor 4 years by a neighbour after I moved to a new place. That family is from Egypt. All I did was ask them to pleace stop stomping all hours of the day because it echoes down to me and several peope have moved from this apartment due to it. Then the harrassment started with litter thrown down my garden, plastic wrappers, paper, burning cigarettes even while I was out there just to show me. At times he screamed from his balcony (the guy that was on the lease) to the point where it echoed over the back yard and his own relatives stared at him. But his person could not care less.The stomping increased to a maximum, I had to flee my aprtment for 4 years until I finally took it to court and had him shut up. I got grey hairs in the process.

Why are we providing for these animals? Why are they not send out?

I could go on but there are so many videos posted on the subject that I cant post them all.
Im very interested in discussing this topic, but before I delve into it, Id also like to ask you to post an account from your Afghan homie and/or other Muslims you know and trust. How do they see this issue? What do they think can work to curb this stuff? Based on your conversations w/them, what are their ideas on the topic?

manama

Star
Why are you still in here? And accusing me of lying is a personal attack. I will report that.
You're attacking an entire ethnic group and God forbid someone say, you're lying. "Its a personal attack" lol grow up.
You've been saying the same things ever since you've joined the site, that is, if i ignore the possibility that you are that henry/helena/something's alt, whatever she was called.
And its still the same stories with more and more info being added or changed as the time goes by. Do you honestly think anyone believes you?
Do you expect me to believe that you took your neighbor of 4 years to court over stomping? Considering all the different "Neighbors" you keep talking about on the website?

Maes17

Superstar
I can relate with the bad neighbors thing.
I can only base assumptions by what I read and Vixy's experience and stories in the media.

Most first world countries do provide services for immigrants to help get afloat until they can get a job, etc. There are a lot of amazing immigrants who work hard and do things right. Even if they are illegal, they just want to provide for their family. Understandable. If it helps, I'm hispanic so I know the nuances of that type of family culture.

Now there will always be bad apples that come in through immigration. Whether it's legal or illegal.
And as long as they fit the bill for social services.
It's hard to really do anything unless you can provide proof. At that point it's your word vs theirs or the fact that society is afraid to label in fear of being called racist and the like.

Just too many intangibles to really put a finger on it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
One thing that is clear, this is a real phenomenon and the issue is with Muslim men. They do it to Muslim women in Muslim nations whom are covered from head to toe, so there really is no "safety" for females of any age as long as the mentality of the men doesn't change. Its a problem the Muslim world needs to address and solve because the solution will not come from the outside world.... there needs to be a fundamental change in the born-and-bred Muslim population themselves. Another thing I notice is how public this is.... these arent the grooming gangs which have been discussed before, this is a mob assault where all the dudes faces are generally visible... that tells me something. It tells me that in their own lands, females are not valued or respected and their level of worth in society is so low that men feel they can collectively attack females, in open, with nothing to hide their faces or etc. They trust that its accepted. They also trust that the Europeans are too cowed to stand up for themselves so they attack openly and with no attempt to disguise their identity there as well because they figure the authorities will do nothing about it.

manama

Star
One thing that is clear, this is a real phenomenon and the issue is with Muslim men. They do it to Muslim women in Muslim nations whom are covered from head to toe, so there really is no "safety" for females of any age as long as the mentality of the men doesn't change. Its a problem the Muslim world needs to address and solve because the solution will not come from the outside world.... there needs to be a fundamental change in the born-and-bred Muslim population themselves. Another thing I notice is how public this is.... these arent the grooming gangs which have been discussed before, this is a mob assault where all the dudes faces are generally visible... that tells me something. It tells me that in their own lands, females are not valued or respected and their level of worth in society is so low that men feel they can collectively attack females, in open, nothing to hide their faces or etc. They trust that its accepted. they also trust that the Europeans are too cowed to stand up for themselves so they attack openly and with no attempt to disguise their identity there as well because they figure the authorities will do nothing about it.
Rapists are going to r*pe. The argument that mentality needs to change, doesn't work considering that everybody knows r*pe is wrong, punishment for it in real life is bad and the punishment for r*pe in islam is terrifying. This is almost as bad as the feminists who say "teach boys not to r*pe" like people are teaching them to do it.
I'm not defending the countries, the amount of times ive heard the "cover up" argument says alot about how dumb people are. And there are people who think relatives can't do no wrong while most r*pe cases ARE relatives or close family. THAT mentality does need to change.
This is not an issue with "Muslim men" this is an issue with people regardless of race or religion or even gender. India is pretty much the r*pe capital of the world right now, with most predators being hindu. US comes in first place, even though the "Muslim men" arent the one contributing to its first place.

Vixy

Star
You're attacking an entire ethnic group and God forbid someone say, you're lying. "Its a personal attack" lol grow up.
You've been saying the same things ever since you've joined the site, that is, if i ignore the possibility that you are that henry/helena/something's alt, whatever she was called.
And its still the same stories with more and more info being added or changed as the time goes by. Do you honestly think anyone believes you?
Do you expect me to believe that you took your neighbor of 4 years to court over stomping? Considering all the different "Neighbors" you keep talking about on the website?
You're hating me and my threads so much yet you're in here blabbing away, you leftist!

Since you're so left wing, do you think its fair that some people in here are afraid of expressing their opinions on this board, thus are hiding from people like you and Colonel Valerio to not get bashed? Is that fair in your opinion? Is that justice? Arent ALL people allowed to express their opinions, you think? IS that your leftist agenda to only let people of the same opinion as your speak up? If that is the case, I pity you because you've missed the whole point of what LOVE means , which is so important to you leftists.

You should also stand by those who are a minority. Still as soon as someone in here wished to express their bad experiences about immigration (and there are MANY on here that havent dared doing in because of people like yourself) you pop out like Jack in the box to bash. Its kind of pathetic, really, I feel kinda bad for you although you dont seem to understand better.

About what I said: I didnt know it was possible to take this to court. I am sick and have low evergy and have to save what energy I have for survival, especially since I had nowhere to go bc of my neighbour. Dont know how many years of my life all that stress cost me but It took four years of his harrassment. Its also common around sweden to be harrassed as a swede and be to scared to report anything. When its a whole family of say 30 people against one swede since they have 20 kids and not two like a normal european, its quite intimidating. Anyway, I won against both my landlord and my neighbour in court showing photos of all the trash and recordings of his screamings. That should say alot, manama but your opinions and worldview is apparently above swedish law and court system. :D

I used my neighbours as an example and if you think thats difficult to listen to and if you really prefer to think these things doesnt happen and its easier to turn a deaf ear, then go ahead but please dont do it in my threads, I dont want this crap in here, thus I will keep reporting you.

Have a great weekend! :D

Vixy

Star
Immigration is bigger problem than that. Every country and every society has...parasites. On macro level it's different problem than on micro. No faith country or society has monopolized crime...

Crime index world
Muslim population europe

Sweden is really sole exception, otherwise no correlation. Unless you watch too much TV that is...
You're right, this is all over europe because of the fance elite and theyre doings. I have german friends and my german friend have had to move FOUR times due to this. He thinks sweden sounds like a paradise. :'(

One thing about that map of statistics though; many swedes, at leats in my cityt, dont report being raped and having criemds committed towards you, I am one of those myself because our police are so overworked they pretty much close every case. They went into the press this summer and said they cant handle anymore murder cases so women and children have to go first. (We have alot of gang crimes due to drug territory)

But its gotten better in my area which is said to be swedens most dangerous, its worse than Malmö, after open shootings into an outside bar this summer where they tried to kill nine people, it stopped so somerhing has happened in that department.
I can show articles but the text is in swedish:

This article is about the locals not calling it "South" anymore (the areas called that) but "Little Chicago" bc of all the crime.

https://www.hd.se/2018-07-01/det-heter-inte-soder-langre-det-heter-lilla-chicago

This is about the shootings in the outside café. It contains a small video too so you can see.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/helsingborg/skottlossning-i-helsingborg-6

The police says its considered to be attempted murder of ten people since they shot in a way that could have killed ten people.

https://www.hd.se/2018-09-05/tio-mordforsok-facit-efter-skjutningen-pa-soder-skadade

This is about the day after the shooting when they had another shooting in a park meters from the prior shooting:

https://www.hd.se/2018-09-05/larm-om-misstankt-skottlossning-pa-soder (Skottlossning means shots fired)

This is another one with a youtube video where you can see the police men working. have no idea what this was about, there are too many to keep track of so one mostly remembers the worst of them. I recognize the chopter though bc it was hoovering over my house when they broke into the local store and stole.

https://www.hd.se/2018-06-30/skottlossning-pa-soder-flera-personer-skadade

Another one on the street next to the previous:

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/helsingborg/skottlossning-i-helsingborg-tva-skadade
I could go on but there are too many articles on the matter.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Rapists are going to r*pe. The argument that mentality needs to change, doesn't work considering that everybody knows r*pe is wrong, punishment for it in real life is bad and the punishment for r*pe in islam is terrifying. This is almost as bad as the feminists who say "teach boys not to r*pe" like people are teaching them to do it.
I'm not defending the countries, the amount of times ive heard the "cover up" argument says alot about how dumb people are. And there are people who think relatives can't do no wrong while most r*pe cases ARE relatives or close family. THAT mentality does need to change.
This is not an issue with "Muslim men" this is an issue with people regardless of race or religion or even gender. India is pretty much the r*pe capital of the world right now, with most predators being hindu. US comes in first place, even though the "Muslim men" arent the one contributing to its first place.
Indian immigrants are not taharruching females in other countries to my knowledge. Its not common here in the US either. There is something very distinct about the way born-and-bred Muslim men engage in this behavior and to attempt to generalize it is the first mistake imo... because it takes the pressure off of the most egregious violators.

Last edited:

manama

Star
You're hating me and my threads so much yet you're in here blabbing away, you leftist!

Since you're so left wing, do you think its fair that some people in here are afraid of expressing their opinions on this board, thus are hiding from people like you and Colonel Valerio to not get bashed? Is that fair in your opinion? Is that justice? Arent ALL people allowed to express their opinions, you think? IS that your leftist agenda to only let people of the same opinion as your speak up? If that is the case, I pity you because you've missed the whole point of what LOVE means , which is so important to you leftists.

You should also stand by those who are a minority. Still as soon as someone in here wished to express their bad experiences about immigration (and there are MANY on here that havent dared doing in because of people like yourself) you pop out like Jack in the box to bash. Its kind of pathetic, really, I feel kinda bad for you although you dont seem to understand better.

About what I said: I didnt know it was possible to take this to court. I am sick and have low evergy and have to save what energy I have for survival, especially since I had nowhere to go bc of my neighbour. Dont know how many years of my life all that stress cost me but It took four years of his harrassment. Its also common around sweden to be harrassed as a swede and be to scared to report anything. When its a whole family of say 30 people against one swede since they have 20 kids and not two like a normal european, its quite intimidating. Anyway, I won against both my landlord and my neighbour in court showing photos of all the trash and recordings of his screamings. That should say alot, manama but your opinions and worldview is apparently above swedish law and court system. :D

I used my neighbours as an example and if you think thats difficult to listen to and if you really prefer to think these things doesnt happen and its easier to turn a deaf ear, then go ahead but please dont do it in my threads, I dont want this crap in here, thus I will keep reporting you.

Have a great weekend! :D
left wing? I'm not even american lol tf.

You spent an hour typing that and this is what you say? So, only you can have an opinion? But if we disagree with you suddenly we are leftist and blah blah. You even mentioned Colonel who is doing nothing more than liking my comments in this thread. No reason to be so petty.

left wing? I'm not even american lol tf.

You spent an hour typing that and this is what you say? So, only you can have an opinion? But if we disagree with you suddenly we are leftist and blah blah. You even mentioned Colonel who is doing nothing more than liking my comments in this thread. No reason to be so petty.
She’s mad because I too called her out on one of her stories. She must know the entire mentally ill population of Sweden for any of this to be true.

manama

Star
Indian immigrants are not taharruching females in other countries to my knowledge. Its not common here in the US either. There is something very distinct about the way born-and-bred Muslim men engage in this behavior and to attempt to generalize it is the first mistake imo... because it takes the pressure of the most egregious violators.
There are "born and bred" indian muslims, alot actually but whatever you want to believe.
Taharussh was a weapon people used during egyptian revolution to stop the protestors. Its awful and its terrible. But calling any sexual assault outside of egypt as taharussh is nothing more than pining the blame on the ethnicity or muslims as a whole. Most of the reported cases in Germany had German white men who were committing the assault.
And funny enough, only once they called it taharussh, to give an example of what alot of reports coming in looked like. Now everyone and their mother is calling it that to get attention.

manama

Star
She’s mad because I too called her out on one of her stories. She must know the entire mentally ill population of Sweden for any of this to be true.
I remember during her early days, every post had someone calling her out and she going afk for days or week. Now she is taking 4 years to grow a spine and tell a neighbor to stfu while 4 second to "i will report you".

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There are "born and bred" indian muslims, alot actually but whatever you want to believe.
Taharussh was a weapon people used during egyptian revolution to stop the protestors. Its awful and its terrible. But calling any sexual assault outside of egypt as taharussh is nothing more than pining the blame on the ethnicity or muslims as a whole. Most of the reported cases in Germany had German white men who were committing the assault.
And funny enough, only once they called it taharussh, to give an example of what alot of reports coming in looked like. Now everyone and their mother is calling it that to get attention.
Yes, outside of Indonesia there are more Muslims in India than any other nation. What does that have to do with the fact that Indian men of non-Muslim origin are not known for this behavior in other nations?

This specific behavior was an issue in Muslim nations long before the Arab Spring revolts. It became famous because the AS confrontations were being witnessed by the world and the men did it so much that eventually they committed this act on Western journalists. How could it be ignored at that point? Nobody here is "calling any sexual assault outside of egypt as taharussh" thats a strawman you are trying to build a narrative with. The discussion is regarding this very specific and real phenomenon.

"Most of the reported cases in Germany had German white men who were committing the assault."
Thats absolutely false. Many mass attacks have been captured on film and the police have confirmed what our own lying eyes confirm.... be it at clubs/bars, sporting events, cultural celebrations, music festivals or basically any environment that is conducive to these styles of attack, the same groups of people are overwhelmingly the perpetrators.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"You're attacking an entire ethnic group"
I thought Islam was a religion, not an ethnicity?