The point of it all

NewOnThisSite

Rookie
You know, I long wondered what this garbage (the occult symbols, the trauma programming, MK etc.) is actually for. Achieving power? But they have it already.

Converting the whole world into the illuminati-religion.. nah. If everyone would do it, they wouldn't feel special anymore.

No, I think the whole system is set up first and foremost to control each other at the power base. It's like in 1984, where all the control and most of the abuse is directed against the members of the party themselves, who are the minority of the population (only around 10% or so). The "proles" are mostly unaffected by Big Brother and live much free-er lives than the supposed privilige classes (outer party).

Most people are completely superfluous to all the symbolism and stuff. I don't think it affects them that much.

You won't find that many MK-survivors whose parents worked as burger flippers at McDonalds.

Vytas

Star
Most people are completely superfluous to all the symbolism and stuff. I don't think it affects them that much.
It affects them so much more...Why do you think ads exist ? Why that business generates billions ?