The plague continues

Stephania

Star
With the exception of Ozzy, who is sick of it all in his new single.. what a bunch of satanic shyte. And how dare the card carrying satanist Manson r*pe Johnny Cash's work for his own agenda. All of these people are seriously deranged.
Revolver Magazine: :rolleyes: The best 6 new songs right now :rolleyes:
https://www.revolvermag.com/music/6-best-new-songs-right-now-11819-0

Even if you look at the playlist at bottom article of all of the music they are promoting.. it's all shit

You can't get a record deal if you aren't in the Order, which means selling your soul. At this point even ones who aren't, if you could find one , are so brainwashed they make stuff that sounds the same and has the same message. Occasionally I find an independent movie without the leftist propaganda but not music.

Stephania

Star
You can't get a record deal if you aren't in the Order, which means selling your soul.
Not true. There are definitely 2 sides of artists in the industry. Ones that sold out, and ones that can't stand the evil being promoted. You can tell by listening to what they have been doing in their works. That being said.. the ones against the evil lack the faith to really do right, are in the evil ones ways and not God's ways.. and the checkerboard loves the chaos.

At this point even ones who aren't, if you could find one , are so brainwashed they make stuff that sounds the same and has the same message.
... What I said above.

Occasionally I find an independent movie without the leftist propaganda but not music.
Entertainment is not a right or left paradigm. It is a war for our souls.

Vision

Veteran
You can't get a record deal if you aren't in the Order, which means selling your soul. At this point even ones who aren't, if you could find one , are so brainwashed they make stuff that sounds the same and has the same message. Occasionally I find an independent movie without the leftist propaganda but not music.
Literally this..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree with your point with the exception of a "right/left" dynamic.... I think TPTB make sure both of their roads lead to the same destination.

I agree with your point with the exception of a "right/left" dynamic....
Once again someone gets hung up on my short hand of calling the NWO propaganda Leftist. You assume that Republicans cannot have Leftists in their ranks- they are known as Neocons and RINOs.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Once again someone gets hung up on my short hand of calling the NWO propaganda Leftist. You assume that Republicans cannot have Leftists in their ranks- they are known as Neocons and RINOs.
Your assumption of my assumption is incorrect lol
I just think that they have rigged the game to a degree where if people try to play by their rules, they end up at the same place in the end.....