The Pizza Thread

Etagloc

Superstar
mayonnaise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ketchup
Lies. Who is paying you? Who is it- that would pay you to speak such horrible things and why would you accept the money??

To say that mayonnaise is above ketchup is like saying you support Donald Trump.... it's almost the same thing *shakes head in disappointment*...

HOW COULD YOU? HOW..... COULD YOU? *shakes head in sad disappointment* *explosion happens* *doesn't look at explosion*

manama

Star
Lies. Who is paying you? Who is it- that would pay you to speak such horrible things and why would you accept the money??

To say that mayonnaise is above ketchup is like saying you support Donald Trump.... it's almost the same thing *shakes head in disappointment*...

HOW COULD YOU? HOW..... COULD YOU? *shakes head in sad disappointment* *explosion happens* *doesn't look at explosion*
sourcream and mayonnaise is life.
You could sacrifice me, but i shall forever stand for the beauty of mayonnaise.
Mayonnaise lives matter.
Ketchup is yucky

Etagloc

Superstar
sourcream and mayonnaise is life.
You could sacrifice me, but i shall forever stand for the beauty of mayonnaise.
Mayonnaise lives matter.
Ketchup is yucky
Mayonnaise backwards is esiannoyam. Look closely at that word. "annoyam". You flip it- it's "amannoy" or "amannoying". "Am annoying". By annoying, we can assume it means poisonous.

So you see, mayonnaise itself acknowledges that it is poisonous and part of the plot against Western civilization. How do I know mayonnaise isn't a FALSE FLAG? A FALSE FLAG TO BRING NATIONS TO THEIR KNEES!

Ketchup is the taste of love. It is the taste of freedom. The consummation of freedom and justice.

manama

Star
Mayonnaise backwards is esiannoyam. Look closely at that word. "annoyam". You flip it- it's "amannoy" or "amannoying". "Am annoying". By annoying, we can assume it means poisonous.

So you see, mayonnaise itself acknowledges that it is poisonous and part of the plot against Western civilization. How do I know mayonnaise isn't a FALSE FLAG? A FALSE FLAG TO BRING NATIONS TO THEIR KNEES!

Ketchup is the taste of love. It is the taste of freedom. The consummation of freedom and justice.
Ketchup
ket-chup
cat-chup
chup means silent in urdu.
Silent cat. THE ELITES ARE BRAINWASHING YOU.... they want to turn you into a ketchup loving silent kitten. Its clear, the symbol are there.
don't fall into the traps of the illuminati. Come to our side, the good side.
HAIL MAYONNAISE