The Pizza Thread

Etagloc

Superstar
I shall "bringeth" you a strong Northern accent if you want.
We're very philosophical here, as you can see
That looks disturbing as hell. No way I'm clicking on that.

You're from Europe? What is it like? I've always been very curious about what Europe is like. All I know is what I see on TV and I learn recently that apparently the TV likes to lie lol.

Tiny Leaf

Rookie
That looks disturbing as hell. No way I'm clicking on that.

You're from Europe? What is it like? I've always been very curious about what Europe is like. All I know is what I see on TV and I learn recently that apparently the TV likes to lie lol.
Click away! It's not as bad as you think it is ! And we vibe off the endless miserable grey here in England

Also don't get yourself involved with the chav species.

Tatilina

Star
I love, LOVE pizza! I like freshly hand tossed with organic italiano sauce with ham, pineapple, sautéed mushrooms, fire roasted tomatoes, no mozza, just cheddar cheese and formaggio blend! It's the only kind I get. It is sooooooo good! :p

williejonesjr

Veteran
Plus someone from the old boards remembered my hatred for mayonnaise. I don't know why I'm against it but I know I'm against it.
You've obviously never tried Duke's, then. I could (and have) eaten that mess by the spoonful.

mecca

Superstar
Why does everyone like mushrooms and olives on pizza? They ruin it, I hate them.

Haich

Superstar
Why does everyone like mushrooms and olives on pizza? They ruin it, I hate them.
Sorry Mecca I love me some black olives and mushrooms. Especially when they sliced thinly and scattered with love