The Pizza Thread

Loki

Established
My cousin loves pineapples on his pizza but he is pretty much the only one I know. Most people see pineapples as being too sweet for pizza I think. But everyone has different taste buds.

Etagloc

Superstar
Lol we don't talk like that 'dawg'
Trust me, I know all about British culture, mate. I've listened to nearly every Pink Floyd album and I've watched a lot of James Bond movies. A LOT of James Bond Movies. And I even know about Lady Sovereign! Why'd she have to turn out to be gay! It totally crushed my dreams. But yeah, trust me... I'm about as British as it gets.... without actually being British, of course.... and umm..... without ever seeing Britain outside of movies and such. But umm..... movies and reality pretty much the same thou know?

Etagloc

Superstar
Lol we don't talk like that 'dawg'
lol I apologize.... I watched too much TV growing up and I have a totally distorted view of British culture.... I really thought British people were like Pink Floyd and I was very disappointed when I actually met a British person and they explained that this is not the case.

Etagloc

Superstar
I was hella sad too... I just imagined Britain was this utopian place where everyone was super philosophical.... I loved James Bond, Pink Floyd, Monty Python, Syd Barrett.... sometimes dreams are more fun than reality