The Pizza Thread

Etagloc

Superstar
The next time an atheist on a flying broomstick tells you there's no God- you tell them this- "then explain pizza.". Checkmate, atheists!

This thread is for pizza appreciation, pizza research, pizza philosophy, pizza history, pizza love, pizza discussion, critical pizza theory, pizza theology, pizza-inspired artwork. This is the place to be for aspiring pizzalogists.

What is the connection between pizza and ULTIMATE SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT? Does pizza have miraculous healing benefits such as curing depression and protecting against the evil eye? Is Pizza Hut the beast of Revelations? What was the nature of pre-pizza civilization and how have things changed since the beginning of the Pizza Age (PA)?

Maybe we should investigate the word pizza. Pizza in numerology breaks down to 33. Also it it is pronounced

PEET-ZUH

From this we can surmise that Pizza was originally connected with someone Peet. Zuh sort of sounds like "uuuuuh"- which is an anxious sound- why would Peet be associated with fear? We can clearly see that Peet must been a persecutor of the early pizza chefs. The "zuh" is an expression of fear of Peet the Slayer of Pizza Makers. Most likely, Italy was attacked by legions of anti-pizza soldiers. This most likely caused the fearful reaction which led to Italian Fascism. This may be why Mussolini, in desperation, linked up with Hitler. WW2 would have been a secret plot by Pizza Hut to eliminate the secret ancient Italian pizza recipes.

If you look at Iraq thing they say it was oil. What is oil sold for? Money. What is money used to buy? Pizza.

I hope you see now that the truth is very different than we've been taught.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think he's talking about Pizzagate really disturbing and fu**** up case. Did you never heard about that ???
No, it's literally about pizza. I was hungry when I made this thread and I was fantasizing about pizza. I don't really wanna talk about Pizzagate here because that would totally make me lose my appetite. This thread is about actual pizza. I don't hang out with Hilary Clinton and millionaire satanists- when I say pizza I literally mean pizza.

FreeBritney

Rookie
No, it's literally about pizza. I was hungry when I made this thread and I was fantasizing about pizza. I don't really wanna talk about Pizzagate here because that would totally make me lose my appetite. This thread is about actual pizza. I don't hang out with Hilary Clinton and millionaire satanists- when I say pizza I literally mean pizza.
I never thought you would hang with Clinton or Satanists.I love Pizza ,too :D Sry for misunderstanding you.

Etagloc

Superstar
Plus someone from the old boards remembered my hatred for mayonnaise. I don't know why I'm against it but I know I'm against it.

Loki

Established
It's not unusual for me to eat a slice or two of pizza every single day of a week lol. I love pizza. If I felt that I wouldn't be shortening my life even more than it has already been shortened by my poor food preferences, I would eat pizza for every meal of every day. Really, I kind of just think of pizza as an edible plate for other delicious things.

My personal favorite pizza is black olives with light onions and light peppers, maybe some italian sausage or bacon as well.

I prefer Pizza Hut to all other pizzas but unfortunately where I've moved to (a couple of blocks from my old address) they make me order from a different Hut and it takes them roughly 2 hours to get me a damn pizza so I've had to switch to Dominos.

My fiancee has actually agreed to have Pizza Hut cater our wedding. I'm super excited to get married.

Etagloc

Superstar
i miss pizza, haven't eaten pizza in months. sad life
Sad life? Is that even life at all? Assert your strength! Arise with thy soul ready to fight! This is a situation where you need to take a stand- take a stand for what's right! Imagine if Gandhi had not taken a stand against British colonialism! This is pretty much the same thing just totally different! If you give up on pizza- THEN THE TERRORISTS HAVE ALREADY WON. Never forget what truly matters. Never!