The People Who Deserve It Never Get Assassinated

Watching the stuff happening in Canada started me thinking. Why don't the people who deserve it ever get assassinated? But the people who were good always do. About the only person who I can think of that got what he deserved was Reinhard Heydrich and that was like 1940. A guy made a half hearted effort to bump off the pope in 1980 but I am not convinced that was even real. I find it hard to believe that just by sheer chance others have never gotten what they deserve. Look at it like this if this was like baseball we the home team have not scored a home run or even a run batted in for as long as I can remember and they the opposing team have scored too many to count. And when are all the 2nd amendment people finally going to step up to the plate and score a few home runs? This game is rigged and we have been led to believe there is any end to our suffering. They outright killing us with poisonous fake vaccines. They stealing people's money in Canada and putting innocent people in jail while Black Lies Matter and antifa kill and rob and cause general mayhem. We have fake President who was elected by rigged computers and fraudulent mail in voting and now they killing little children with poisonous fake vaccines and anyone else dumb enough to take them. They molesting children left and right. Anybody who feels like it can come across the border and not have to get vaccinated but we have to. They steal all our money any chance they get and spray poison from the sky. They make it so it doesn't rain anymore so there is a drought. Then they bring in the Chinese to eat all our household pets and force us to buy crap at Wal-Mart. And what about all the fat people all over the place? And the fat people always wearing masks and getting vaccines and harassing the unvaccinated. Why don't they worry about their own fat asses and get off my back.

Last edited:
Hats off! @Doomsday Cult Mom
You're gradually starting to see things as they are, good Madame!

Corrupt paedophiles (womanizerMales & misogynistFemales) have wrecked, completely WRECKED the planet and humanity.

They are one of us, unfortunately. Human mind is the most corrupt of all. Among us all, who cannot rein in the mind will end up submitting to it and to it's satanic desires/qualities.

Maes17

Superstar
Watching the stuff happening in Canada started me thinking. Why don't the people who deserve it ever get assassinated? But the people who were good always do. About the only person who I can think of that got what he deserved was Reinhard Heydrich and that was like 1940. A guy made a half hearted effort to bump off the pope in 1980 but I am not convinced that was even real. I find it hard to believe that just by sheer chance others have never gotten what they deserve. Look at it like this if this was like baseball we the home team have not scored a home run or even a run batted in for as long as I can remember and they the opposing team have scored too many to count. And when are all the 2nd amendment people finally going to step up to the plate and score a few home runs? This game is rigged and we have been led to believe there is any end to our suffering. They outright killing us with poisonous fake vaccines. They stealing people's money in Canada and putting innocent people in jail while Black Lies Matter and antifa kill and rob and cause general mayhem. We have fake President who was elected by rigged computers and fraudulent mail in voting and now they killing little children with poisonous fake vaccines and anyone else dumb enough to take them. They molesting children left and right. Anybody who feels like it can come across the border and not have to get vaccinated but we have to. They steal all our money any chance they get and spray poison from the sky. They make it so it doesn't rain anymore so there is a drought. Then they bring in the Chinese to eat all our household pets and force us to buy crap at Wal-Mart. And what about all the fat people all over the place? And the fat people always wearing masks and getting vaccines and harassing the unvaccinated. Why don't they worry about their own fat asses and get off my back.
The US government is a corrupt one too. I’d really be careful with the assassination talk however. I get this is a conspiracy forum but this can be labeled terroristic threats and believe me. The goobermint does monitor and take this stuff seriously.

Aside. Happy friday and see you around

Daze

Superstar
Right around the time of Sandy Hook we had a slew of false flags. Least 50 over a 5-8 year period in the US. People getting shot like every other week made the news. Vegas, Florida, Virginia, ect. I used to wonder why regular people were getting taken out when the entire populace is armed and evil people like Clinton walk amongst us freely.

Truth is we are living in prophesied times. The last prophet (saw) said a day will come when the worst of us will be our leaders. This is clear today as the leaders of the world work tirelessly to get an experimental shot into everyone's arm, while evidence of it doing real harm is suppressed.

Yes, the majority are pedophiles. Theres a reason Epstein was passed amongst the elite. Those who could not be bribed were blackmailed while those who couldn't be blackmailed are shot. Many leaders were killed the last 2 years because they refused to lock down there countries for con-vid.

Today we have Canada, which is basically 1 leader against his entire nation. 90% support the truckers and he still enforces wartime powers?

"Poisons" sprayed in the sky is weather management. The last prophet said the anti-christ would be able to control the weather. This is what "chem-trails" literally are. You can go back to the 50's and find gooberment documents talking about manipulating the weather. They used to brag about it, until they killed people with extreme weather. Today it is "conspiracy theory" and if you take a close look at HAARP, literally a weapon of war.

Yep, more prophecy in "fat people". The last prophet (saw) said the anti-christ would bring with him a mountain of food. While nearly a billion going to bed hungry there are more who are over eating. Being in America where nearly everything is processed and full of sugar, honestly the weight is hard to keep off.

I remember one time i set a fast food hamburger down for 20 about minutes. When i went back to it it was covered in ants. Ants don't eat meat, they eat sugar. Today sugar is in everything and it easily makes one obese, specially when its coupled with jobs where people sit on a pc all day. I have an active job and still it takes a conscious effort to keep the weight off. While I'm not 300 i can stand to easily lose 20lbs due to a leg injury last summer.

With all of the stories about the supply chain being disrupted, its possible we might see global famine soon. The last prophet said the Almighty will reduce the food by a 1/3 the first year, then another 1/3 and then global famine. After this 3 year period the anti-christ is supposed to appear in the flesh claiming to be god incarnate, at a time when people are destitute, looking for followers.

Clearly corruption is global today and the arrival of the dajjal signals the eventual return of Jesus, but there are hadith that state only 2000 Muslims will be alive when Jesus descends while there are over 2 billion today. Mass death is coming for all and God knows best.

Honestly the end is close, you should use the reality of today to get closer to the Creator. No ones getting off this rock alive, but everything we are seeing today, even the media constantly lying, was predicted 14 centuries ago. Use this knowledge to seek the Almighty and improve your relationship with him.