the peadophile agenda (careful this is the next big thing)

There is not a shred of evidence that shows any kind of genetic evidence to indicate people are born gay. If there was and you have the evidence you would receive a Nobel for it and would turn the scientific community upside down on its head. In fact there is scientific evidence that states the exact opposite when they did the study on identical twins. If being gay was a genetic phenomenon than both twins would be homos but that's usually almost never the case indicating that it's an environmental factor that we're not looking at either because of ignorance or because of the agenda the elite want us to follow.

Being gay in today's society is great. Look at all the perks out there for you nowadays. People choosing to be a homo or not is a different topic so please take that claim somewhere else.

All the great perks like getting bullied while growing up and having people judge you as a deviant, and until recently, deny you the right to get married to the person you love.

As for it not being genetic because of twins...

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-genetic-homosexuality-nature-nurture-20151007-story.html

From the article, a very good point:
"Cross-dressing for comedy may seem harmless, but for a whole community, it's not. If we are taught to laugh at men dressed as women, how the hell is that supposed to make the trans community feel?

If we're taught that men taking on feminine traits is funny and silly, how are they supposed to feel about themselves if they identify as more feminine? And if we're taught that femininity is an inherent butt of a joke, how are women and young girls supposed to feel about themselves?"

Coincidentally, I recently made a very similar comment in another thread: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/another-perspective-on-lgbtq.1136/post-154198

Awoken2

Superstar
Now I know why the pedo riddled BBC played this sing to death back in the 70's.

"Does Your Mother Know" ABBA

You're so hot, teasing me
So you're blue but I can't take a chance on a chick like you
That's something I couldn't do
There's that look in your eyes
I can read in your face that your feelings are driving you wild
Ah, but girl you're only a child

Well I can dance with you honey
If you think it's funny
Does your mother know that you're out?
And I can chat with you baby
Flirt a little maybe

Take it easy (take it easy)
Better slow down girl
That's no way to go
Does your mother know?
Try to cool it girl
Take it nice and slow
Does your mother know?

I can see what you want
But you seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun
So maybe I'm not the one
Now you're so cute, I like your style
And I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile (smile)
But girl you're only a child

If you think it's funny
Flirt a little maybe

Better slow down girl
That's no way to go
Does your mother know?
Try to cool it girl
Take it nice and slow
Does your mother know?

If you think it's funny
Flirt a little maybe

Last edited:

Aazaad

Established
Plus, imo, with the recent leaks and accusations against Weinstein and those associated with (for and against), they're kind of downplaying p***philia and relative age, as in most exposed/propagated cases, the "minor" victim is just slightly under 18.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Now I know why the pedo riddled BBC played this sing to death back in the 70's.

"Does Your Mother Know" ABBA

You're so hot, teasing me
So you're blue but I can't take a chance on a chick like you
That's something I couldn't do
There's that look in your eyes
I can read in your face that your feelings are driving you wild
Ah, but girl you're only a child

If you think it's funny
Flirt a little maybe

Better slow down girl
That's no way to go
Does your mother know?
Try to cool it girl
Take it nice and slow
Does your mother know?

I can see what you want
But you seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun
So maybe I'm not the one
Now you're so cute, I like your style
And I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile (smile)
But girl you're only a child

If you think it's funny
Flirt a little maybe

Better slow down girl
That's no way to go
Does your mother know?
Try to cool it girl
Take it nice and slow
Does your mother know?

If you think it's funny
Flirt a little maybe
Its paedophiles who are the source of statements such as this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_Ain't_Nothing_But_a_Number_(song)
Singing that at 13/14yrs.

If age was really just a number, then we should let day-old babies run for office or 110yr old great grandfathers. Sure they all can handle the rigours of running a country.

Awoken2

Superstar

If age was really just a number, then we should let day-old babies run for office or 110yr old great grandfathers. Sure they all can handle the rigours of running a country.
It's pretty sickening stuff. As you read through the lyrics of the Abba song it openly implies how the lucky older man is succoming to the child's seduction.

Now if the song was performed by a middle aged pot bellied balding greasy skinned man then the song would probably have been banned...but it was Abba, so that's just fine.

It's incredible how this type of stuff is put out to the public, it's just cleverly packaged that's all.

Here is Due Lipa, when you listen to the words of the song there are two lines which again imply this girl is a minor.

And the lyrics without the packaging

Fatal, this attraction,
Yeah, we might just end up crashin'
But I'm ready if it happens with you
Meet me out in Cali
WHEN I'M FAR AWAY FROM FAMILY
And I need someone to hold onto

You're the only thing I know
And I don't wanna let this go
Close to you I feel—feel like I'm at home
Can't wait 'til we're alone

We were built to last
We were built like that
Baby, take my hand
Dive in this romance
We could burn and crash
We could take a chance
Holdin' nothin' back
Like it's our last dance

Like it's our last dance
Like it's our last dance

My eyes wide open,
Fallin' in and out of focus
Pressure flowin' like a river in my head
Crying you ain't with me
And it's floodin' the whole city
While my soul's burnin' like a cigarette

You're the only thing I know
And I don't wanna let this go
Close to you I feel—feel like I'm at home
Can't wait 'til we're alone

We were built to last
We were built like that
Baby, take my hand
Dive in this romance
We could burn and crash
We could take a chance
Holdin' nothin' back
Like it's our last dance

Like it's our last dance
Like it's our last dance
Like it's our last dance
Like it's our last dance

Way too soon to feel so strong
WAY TOO YOUNG to hurt so long
I'm hurtin'
Was it worth it?

Way too soon to feel so strong
Way too young to hurt so long
I'm hurtin'
Was it worth it?

Like it's our last dance
Like it's our last dance
Like it's our last dance

I'll fall in love
I'll fall in love
I'll fall in love
I'll fall in love
I'll fall in love
I'll fall in love
I'll fall in love

Awoken2

Superstar

Written by R Kelly, surely an admission of his penchant for young girls?

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/4/25/17248084/r-kelly-sexual-misconduct-allegations-timeline

free2018

Star
It's been subtle over time and despite what many pro-homosexual lifestyle people say on this thread
many homosexuals were introduced to the brave new world through molestation.
Many homosexual men have had no problem having sex with minors.
Let's get real.

As for actual pedos, we are much too merciful in the West. Child killers deserve death. Child rapists deserve death.
Death. Not protective custody.
The future of firing squads and beheadings may be bright for the one eyes.
Rack. Impale 'em on crosses like Vlad. Behead them.
Introduce them to the lifers and give them killers who have children for bunkmates.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Written by R Kelly, surely an admission of his penchant for young girls?

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/4/25/17248084/r-kelly-sexual-misconduct-allegations-timeline
I didn't really believe the allegations back then but not anymore. Age restrictions are there for a reason; why you are allowed to drive or vote at a certain age because age denotes mental and physical capabilities. Paedophiles have to suspend reality to quiet their conscience and get what they want...claiming nonsense such as age is nothing but a number.

Awoken2

Superstar
I didn't really believe the allegations back then but not anymore. Age restrictions are there for a reason; why you are allowed to drive or vote at a certain age because age denotes mental and physical capabilities. Paedophiles have to suspend reality to quiet their conscience and get what they want...claiming nonsense such as age is nothing but a number.
The sexualization of children whilst at the same time debasing them with morally reprehensible idols through music and entertainment makes me feel that the sick psychos who perpetuate this stuff also seem to think that age is just a number. What type of society are we creating here?

Karlysymon

Superstar
The sexualization of children whilst at the same time debasing them with morally reprehensible idols through music and entertainment makes me feel that the sick psychos who perpetuate this stuff also seem to think that age is just a number. What type of society are we creating here?
Ofcourse they do. Pretty sure R Kelly wasn't the first person to dream it up.

Evil is irrational, so to get what they want, they have rationalize the irrational. The nonsensical has to make sense inorder to quiet the conscience. So in this case, we see such phrases or professors claiming that children can consent.

Awoken2

Superstar
Ofcourse they do. Pretty sure R Kelly wasn't the first person to dream it up.

Evil is irrational, so to get what they want, they have rationalize the irrational. The nonsensical has to make sense inorder to quiet the conscience. So in this case, we see such phrases or professors claiming that children can consent.
When you said rationalizing the irrational and the nonsensical having to make sense it made me think of the as above so below rule, and there is no such thing as good and bad as they are just different variables of the same thing.

I don't know why I made that connection...but I did. Perhaps it's because the music industry is so morally corrupt and it's links to Freemasonry.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Plus, imo, with the recent leaks and accusations against Weinstein and those associated with (for and against), they're kind of downplaying p***philia and relative age, as in most exposed/propagated cases, the "minor" victim is just slightly under 18.
VERY salient and powerful post here!

priemier

Rookie
I'm not surprised- this is Satan's agenda: destroy the order God has placed in the world.
1. Homosexuality is now considered the norm, especially with the younger generation nowadays in the name of love. However, this subverts the definition of sex and marriage...Gay people cannot naturally reproduce, be a sufficient paternal/maternal duo, nor are their bodies designed to be with each other. (Yes, the feelings may be all seemingly innocent, loving, and bubbly- but feelings are just feelings. Doesn't change the natural law.)
2. Transgender-ism is now considered something to be proud of (?). It is a mental illness in which a person hates their own body (a.k.a hates themselves) and wishes to be another gender. Why would anyone be PROUD of hating and wishing to change their own body? Gender dysphoria seems like a hellish state of mind to me.
3. And now, p***philia. Children aren't even at the mental capacity and physical maturity for romantic love and sex, in all ways this is NOT natural. Another further example of the occult elite subverting God's creation.

Aazaad

Established
Children aren't even at the mental capacity and physical maturity for romantic love and sex
In this day and age even some adults aren't; which is ironic considering all the "education" and "open mindedness" of these past decades, which to a knowledgeable person, shows just how wrong liberalism (and western culture in general) is.

AlcyoneSong

Established
I think the only refute you can give against the "Love is Love" is Consent. A child can't give consent, a child doesn't have the understanding of sex because their brain isn't developed to understand what is going on. A child also is underdeveloped physically and mentally therefore they can't give consent. Sooo no it's not love, it's selfish abuse of an adult with a child. That's why it's a felony.

Tidal

Star
Incidentally a number of big male stars (10 at my last count) have appeared in films as a young boys father, call me oversensitive but it's uncomfortable watching them pawing and kissing the kids, sometimes even on the lips.
They could be peedos, I just don't know, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and won't name them.
Perhaps sooner or later one of the now grown-up kids will blow the whistle and say "X abused me when i was a kid in his film", and that might prompt others to come forward too.

Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established
In my opinion, some people are really confused between having sexual attraction to kids and plainly enjoy their companionship.

I mean why must everything be connected to sex. If they think they are non-offending pedophiles who can live without sex, why can't they label themselves as asexual who just like to befriend with kids ? Wouldn't that be more positive and they are not interested in having sex with the minors anyway ? The purpose of classify p***philia as a sexual orientation is really nothing but to normalize immorality.

What you said is true... how unfortunately.
Pedophilic disorder is characterized by recurring, intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behavior involving children (usually 13 years old or younger).
p***philia is a form of paraphilia. Because it causes harm to others, it is considered a disorder.
Whether sexual interest or involvement between two people is considered pedophilic disorder depends on the age of the people involved. In Western societies, a diagnosis of a pedophilic disorder requires that the person be 16 years old or older and at least 5 years older than the child who is the object of the sexual fantasies or activity. However, sexual involvement of an older adolescent (aged 17 to 18) with a 12- or 13-year-old may not be considered a disorder. The age criteria used to identify when such activity is considered a crime may differ.
Although state laws vary in the United States, the law generally considers a person older than 18 to be committing statutory r*pe if the victim is 16 or younger. Statutory r*pe cases often do not meet the definition of p***philia, highlighting the somewhat arbitrary nature of selecting a specific age cutoff point in a medical or legal definition. In many places (including in some states in the United States), children as young as 12 to 14 can legally marry, further complicating the definition of p***philia and statutory r*pe.
p***philia is much more common among men than among women.
Pedophiles may be attracted to young boys, young girls, or both. Whether girls or boys are more likely to be the victims of pedophiles is unclear, although girls seem much more likely to be the victims of sexual abuse in general.
Usually, the adult is known to the child and may be a family member, stepparent, or a person with authority (such as a teacher or coach). Some are attracted only to children within their own family (incest). Some pedophiles are attracted only to children, often of a specific age range or developmental stage. Others are attracted to both children and adults.
Looking or general touching seems more common than touching the genitals or having sexual intercourse.
Predatory pedophiles may use force or coercion to engage children sexually and may threaten to harm the child or the child's pets if the child tells anyone. Many of these pedophiles have antisocial personality disorder.
Many pedophiles have or develop substance abuse or dependence and depression. They often come from dysfunctional families, and marital conflict is common. Many have been sexually abused as children.
Source: https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/mental-health-disorders/sexuality-and-sexual-disorders/p***philia
It is classed medically as a sexual/psychological disorder. That is essentially what it is, it's what makes it "wrong". If you like hanging out with kids because you're a nice person and genuinely just someone who gives a damn about the future of humanity then you are not a p***phile.