the peadophile agenda (careful this is the next big thing)

If it was solely about the mentioned issues, the assault would lack its sexual component. r*pe is about sexual violence, not just violence.
Of course. Sexual violence is not a root cause, though. It's just a symptom of the false belief that another person's body is an object to be used for sexual gratification. Like I said, a sense of entitlement.

You don't know that or are you telling me that people are born with some homosexual gene that makes them a homo? Because if you are then that would be your opinion because there is absolutely no evidence to support the notion that people are born a homo.
There's growing scientific evidence that people are born gay. You can choose to ignore that if you want, which you obviously are. But no one would choose to be gay, especially in a society that didn't support them until recently and that still rages against them. 'cause you know, why the fuck would you?

I get it, Kung Fu. You hate gays. You've never actually talked to one about how they feel because you're a manly man that doesn't give a fuck about feelings. But you also don't give a fuck about science, or logic, since you throw that shit away when it doesn't fit your worldview.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself before you get it through your head. I don't care what homosexuals do behind closed doors. What I have an issue with is bringing something completely unnatural into the realm of what is natural and then throwing it around as some fact where society has to accept it through massive amounts of propaganda, jail time, fines, and public character assassinations.

The LGBT brigade are no different than ISIS and or Christian extremists trying to force their way of life onto others as if it was the only right one.
Why can't they be open? Why shouldn't we teach kids to treat homosexuals with respect? You know, because they are human. And LGBT people are not trying to force anything on you. They are not trying to make you gay or turn you into a woman. All they want is basic human respect... But that's hard for folks like you.

Kung Fu

Superstar
There's growing scientific evidence that people are born gay. You can choose to ignore that if you want, which you obviously are. But no one would choose to be gay, especially in a society that didn't support them until recently and that still rages against them. 'cause you know, why the fuck would you?
There is not a shred of evidence that shows any kind of genetic evidence to indicate people are born gay. If there was and you have the evidence you would receive a Nobel for it and would turn the scientific community upside down on its head. In fact there is scientific evidence that states the exact opposite when they did the study on identical twins. If being gay was a genetic phenomenon than both twins would be homos but that's usually almost never the case indicating that it's an environmental factor that we're not looking at either because of ignorance or because of the agenda the elite want us to follow.

Being gay in today's society is great. Look at all the perks out there for you nowadays. People choosing to be a homo or not is a different topic so please take that claim somewhere else.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star

I get it, Kung Fu. You hate gays. You've never actually talked to one about how they feel because you're a manly man that doesn't give a fuck about feelings. But you also don't give a fuck about science, or logic, since you throw that shit away when it doesn't fit your worldview.

Why can't they be open? Why shouldn't we teach kids to treat homosexuals with respect? You know, because they are human. And LGBT people are not trying to force anything on you. They are not trying to make you gay or turn you into a woman. All they want is basic human respect... But that's hard for folks like you.
Okay. I don't think anyone has to be taught to treat any particular group with respect for that should come naturally. In short, no one group gets special treatment and it is always okay for anyone to disagree with the lifestyle choices of other people

And FWIW, there is also evidence that children being abused by the same sex via molestation turn out to be gay as well. And the numbers on abused children are worth looking up in relation to that. I do not think KF is just hating or being a manly man as a term. I think he is standing up for his religious conviction. I think some maybe are born gay but I also think many turn gay due to the environment they are around.

I will look at any actual evidence and studies.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Okay. I don't think anyone has to be taught to treat any particular group with respect for that should come naturally. In short, no one group gets special treatment and it is always okay for anyone to disagree with the lifestyle choices of other people

And FWIW, there is also evidence that children being abused by the same sex via molestation turn out to be gay as well. And the numbers on abused children are worth looking up in relation to that. I do not think KF is just hating or being a manly man as a term. I think he is standing up for his religious conviction. I think some maybe are born gay but I also think many turn gay due to the environment they are around.

I will look at any actual evidence and studies.
This is what I'm leaning towards as well. There probably is a genetic factor involved but I'm willing to bet it has to do more with your environment than anything else or at least that's what the studies on twins indicated.

Aero

Superstar
It's amusing watching people go for Kung Fu's typical fallacy. Can't say I'm surprised though.

The studies that were done on Twins where one is gay literally prove the opposite of what he's saying. Identical twins where one is gay *always* show that there is a much higher chance for both to be gay. And this effect isn't noticeable in brothers who aren't twins. I read something like 60% of identical twins will both be gay. Compared to like 11% of non-twin brothers.

"All analyses demonstrated familial resemblance for sexual orientation. Resemblance was greater in the monozygotic twins than in the dizygotic twins or in the dizygotic twins plus nontwin siblings. Biometrical twin modeling suggested that sexual orientation was substantially influenced by genetic factors, but family environment may also play a role. No evidence was found for a violation of the equal-environment assumption regarding monozygotic and dizygotic twin pairs."

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's amusing watching people go for Kung Fu's typical fallacy. Can't say I'm surprised though.

The studies that were done on Twins where one is gay literally prove the opposite of what he's saying. Identical twins where one is gay *always* show that there is a much higher chance for both to be gay. And this effect isn't noticeable in brothers who aren't twins. I read something like 60% of identical twins will both be gay. Compared to like 11% of non-twin brothers.

"All analyses demonstrated familial resemblance for sexual orientation. Resemblance was greater in the monozygotic twins than in the dizygotic twins or in the dizygotic twins plus nontwin siblings. Biometrical twin modeling suggested that sexual orientation was substantially influenced by genetic factors, but family environment may also play a role. No evidence was found for a violation of the equal-environment assumption regarding monozygotic and dizygotic twin pairs."
LOL! Not even close buddy boy. Either you're looking at the wrong study or you're plain out shilling for your Freemason buddies.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is not a shred of evidence that shows any kind of genetic evidence to indicate people are born gay. If there was and you have the evidence you would receive a Nobel for it and would turn the scientific community upside down on its head. In fact there is scientific evidence that states the exact opposite when they did the study on identical twins. If being gay was a genetic phenomenon than both twins would be homos but that's usually almost never the case indicating that it's an environmental factor that we're not looking at either because of ignorance or because of the agenda the elite want us to follow.

Being gay in today's society is great. Look at all the perks out there for you nowadays. People choosing to be a homo or not is a different topic so please take that claim somewhere else.
I do have to concur that I think only a small percentage of homosexuals were "born that way".
The majority up until now have been children who were molested (mainly male-on-male or male-on-female) and had their sexuality rewired by the experience. However the agenda pushers have succeeded in gaining the appropriate amount of acceptance via their media campaigns among other methods for the children to be indoctrinated into a homosexual lifestyle and activity before they are even aware of their OWN sexuality.

Aero

Superstar
LOL! Not even close buddy boy. Either you're looking at the wrong study or you're plain out shilling for your Freemason buddies.
Well, explain why twin brothers both end up gay more than non-twin brothers.

If the causes are environmental as you say. Then we would see similar rates among brothers who weren't twins. This is like, simple math and your reasoning is clearly fallacious.

While not completely understood, there are obvious genetic links. A lot of the most prominent researchers are suggesting the cause is hormone imbalances when the baby is in utero.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Well, explain why twin brothers both end up gay more than non-twin brothers.

If the causes are environmental as you say. Then we would see similar rates among brothers who weren't twins. This is like, simple math and your reasoning is clearly fallacious.

While not completely understood, there are obvious genetic links. A lot of the most prominent researchers are suggesting the cause is hormone imbalances when the baby is in utero.
"The finding is highly controversial because it suggests that some men are not born gay, but are turned homosexual by their surroundings. It also raises privacy concerns that medical records could reveal sexuality.

Scientists studied 37 sets of identical male twins, who were born with the same genetic blueprint, to tease out which genes were associated with homosexuality. In each pair, one of the twins was gay.

Only 20 percent of identical twins are both gay leading researchers to believe that there must be causes which are not inherited.

They found that it was possible to tell whether a man was gay or straight by monitoring tiny changes in how his DNA functions after birth – a field known as epigenetics."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/

Eight major studies of identical twins in Australia, the U.S., and Scandinavia during the last two decades all arrive at the same conclusion: gays were not born that way.

“At best genetics is a minor factor,” says Dr. Neil Whitehead, PhD. Whitehead worked for the New Zealand government as a scientific researcher for 24 years, then spent four years working for the United Nations and International Atomic Energy Agency. Most recently, he serves as a consultant to Japanese universities about the effects of radiation exposure. His PhD is in biochemistry and statistics.

Identical twins have the same genes or DNA. They are nurtured in equal prenatal conditions. If homosexuality is caused by genetics or prenatal conditions and one twin is gay, the co-twin should also be gay.

“Because they have identical DNA, it ought to be 100%,” Dr. Whitehead notes. But the studies reveal something else. “If an identical twin has same-sex attraction the chances the co-twin has it are only about 11% for men and 14% for women.”

Because identical twins are always genetically identical, homosexuality cannot be genetically dictated.“No-one is born gay,” he notes. “The predominant things that create homosexuality in one identical twin and not in the other have to be post-birth factors.”

A significant twin study among adolescents shows an even weaker genetic correlation. In 2002 Bearman and Brueckner studied tens of thousands of adolescent students in the U.S. The same-sex attraction concordance between identical twins was only 7.7% for males and 5.3% for females—lower than the 11% and 14% in the Australian study by Bailey et al conducted in 2000.

LOL! You should really know your place when speaking to me because otherwise you only end up looking like you know nothing at all which is usually the case with you, Freemason.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I do have to concur that I think only a small percentage of homosexuals were "born that way".
The majority up until now have been children who were molested (mainly male-on-male or male-on-female) and had their sexuality rewired by the experience. However the agenda pushers have succeeded in gaining the appropriate amount of acceptance via their media campaigns among other methods for the children to be indoctrinated into a homosexual lifestyle and activity before they are even aware of their OWN sexuality.
Exactly. Studies show us identical twins differing in their sexuality yet their genes are completely identical. While the other camp tells us they're born that way with not one shred of evidence to back any of it up.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Exactly. Studies show us identical twins differing in their sexuality yet their genes are completely identical. While the other camp tells us they're born that way with not one shred of evidence to back any of it up.
I mostly base what I posted off of my personal interactions. I have met wayyyyyy more homosexuals (both male and female) whom cited being molested as pivotal moments during their turn towards homosexuality than I have met people who honestly claim that they were "born that way". However, I do think the new agenda for not only acceptance of homosexuality but the aggressive push of this onto children has had a very high impact on the rates indicating that people have "become" homosexual.

Aero

Superstar
"The finding is highly controversial because it suggests that some men are not born gay, but are turned homosexual by their surroundings. It also raises privacy concerns that medical records could reveal sexuality.

Scientists studied 37 sets of identical male twins, who were born with the same genetic blueprint, to tease out which genes were associated with homosexuality. In each pair, one of the twins was gay.

Only 20 percent of identical twins are both gay leading researchers to believe that there must be causes which are not inherited.

They found that it was possible to tell whether a man was gay or straight by monitoring tiny changes in how his DNA functions after birth – a field known as epigenetics."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/

Eight major studies of identical twins in Australia, the U.S., and Scandinavia during the last two decades all arrive at the same conclusion: gays were not born that way.

“At best genetics is a minor factor,” says Dr. Neil Whitehead, PhD. Whitehead worked for the New Zealand government as a scientific researcher for 24 years, then spent four years working for the United Nations and International Atomic Energy Agency. Most recently, he serves as a consultant to Japanese universities about the effects of radiation exposure. His PhD is in biochemistry and statistics.

Identical twins have the same genes or DNA. They are nurtured in equal prenatal conditions. If homosexuality is caused by genetics or prenatal conditions and one twin is gay, the co-twin should also be gay.

“Because they have identical DNA, it ought to be 100%,” Dr. Whitehead notes. But the studies reveal something else. “If an identical twin has same-sex attraction the chances the co-twin has it are only about 11% for men and 14% for women.”

Because identical twins are always genetically identical, homosexuality cannot be genetically dictated.“No-one is born gay,” he notes. “The predominant things that create homosexuality in one identical twin and not in the other have to be post-birth factors.”

A significant twin study among adolescents shows an even weaker genetic correlation. In 2002 Bearman and Brueckner studied tens of thousands of adolescent students in the U.S. The same-sex attraction concordance between identical twins was only 7.7% for males and 5.3% for females—lower than the 11% and 14% in the Australian study by Bailey et al conducted in 2000.

LOL! You should really know your place when speaking to me because otherwise you only end up looking like you know nothing at all which is usually the case with you, Freemason.
And you should read the studies you are trying to cite. But then you can't quote out of context. Here are some snippets from the article you just linked.

"Epigenetic differences are one obvious reason and this study provides evidence for this. However, the small study needs replicating before any talk of prediction is realistic.”

(Kung Fu's big evidence is a study from 37 twins).

"Prof Darren Griffin, Professor of Genetics, University of Kent, added: “While there is strong evidence in general for a biological basis for homosexuality my personal impression has always been one of a multiple contributory factors, including life experiences."

(The evidence is actually suggesting strong biological basis)

Obviously, we are going to get nowhere by me citing one study, and you citing another. So let's break the whole argument down. Constructionist and postmodernist theories about homosexuality (like Kung Fu's) cannot be scientifically tested. There is simply no way to prove what they are saying. That's why they take studies trying to prove a biological case and spin them around.

Your opinions are great and fine Kung Fu. But that's all they are. Science is never going to confirm that environments make people gay. It's literally impossible to calculate. But here is one more calculation for you to try to spin.

"Homosexual female probands with monozygotic cotwins, dizygotic cotwins, or adoptive sisters were recruited using homophile publications. Sexual orientation of relatives was assessed either by asking relatives directly, or, when this was impossible, by asking the probands. Of the relatives whose sexual orientation could be confidently rated, 34 (48%) of 71 monozygotic cotwins, six (16%) of 37 dizygotic cotwins, and two (6%) of 35 adoptive sisters were homosexual."

Read it and weep bro. There is clear evidence of a biological link. And nobody is saying that it's the whole story. But this is highly relevant and any denial of such is just more postmodernist garbage.

Kung Fu

Superstar
And you should read the studies you are trying to cite. But then you can't quote out of context. Here are some snippets from the article you just linked.

"Epigenetic differences are one obvious reason and this study provides evidence for this. However, the small study needs replicating before any talk of prediction is realistic.”

(Kung Fu's big evidence is a study from 37 twins).

"Prof Darren Griffin, Professor of Genetics, University of Kent, added: “While there is strong evidence in general for a biological basis for homosexuality my personal impression has always been one of a multiple contributory factors, including life experiences."

(The evidence is actually suggesting strong biological basis)

Obviously, we are going to get nowhere by me citing one study, and you citing another. So let's break the whole argument down. Constructionist and postmodernist theories about homosexuality (like Kung Fu's) cannot be scientifically tested. There is simply no way to prove what they are saying. That's why they take studies trying to prove a biological case and spin them around.

Your opinions are great and fine Kung Fu. But that's all they are. Science is never going to confirm that environments make people gay. It's literally impossible to calculate. But here is one more calculation for you to try to spin.

"Homosexual female probands with monozygotic cotwins, dizygotic cotwins, or adoptive sisters were recruited using homophile publications. Sexual orientation of relatives was assessed either by asking relatives directly, or, when this was impossible, by asking the probands. Of the relatives whose sexual orientation could be confidently rated, 34 (48%) of 71 monozygotic cotwins, six (16%) of 37 dizygotic cotwins, and two (6%) of 35 adoptive sisters were homosexual."

Read it and weep bro. There is clear evidence of a biological link. And nobody is saying that it's the whole story. But this is highly relevant and any denial of such is just more postmodernist garbage.
You're just angry that the studies on twins show that conclusively they're not born gay because that would mean if one twin is gay than 99.9% of the time the other twin should be gay as well but that's not the case. In fact there isn't one study that would show that.

I'm tired of you posting but saying nothing so please don't waste my time you Freemason.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I mostly base what I posted off of my personal interactions. I have met wayyyyyy more homosexuals (both male and female) whom cited being molested as pivotal moments during their turn towards homosexuality than I have met people who honestly claim that they were "born that way". However, I do think the new agenda for not only acceptance of homosexuality but the aggressive push of this onto children has had a very high impact on the rates indicating that people have "become" homosexual.
Now people are born being pedophiles as well. What a coincidence :rolleyes:

Aero

Superstar
You're just angry that the studies on twins show that conclusively they're not born gay because that would mean if one twin is gay than 99.9% of the time the other twin should be gay as well but that's not the case. In fact there isn't one study that would show that.

I'm tired of you posting but saying nothing so please don't waste my time you Freemason.
Well, you can pretend my arguments are coming from emotion or an appeal to authority. But again that's just more of your postmodern posturing. I never said every gay person was born that way. My conclusion is the same conclusion that all of the research suggests. That there is a strong biological link.

You can keep moving the goalposts on this one, but it's pretty cut and dry. Environments cannot determine who is gay or straight. The studies I cite may not conclusively prove homosexuality is totally genetic. But you literally have nothing that proves the environmental theory.

Show me a good scientific study of environments and I will check it out. Until then I'm going with what the numbers show.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Environments cannot determine who is gay or straight. The studies I cite may not conclusively prove homosexuality is totally genetic. But you literally have nothing that proves the environmental theory.

Show me a good scientific study of environments and I will check it out. Until then I'm going with what the numbers show.
Yes they can. In the Gardasil thread, I left a link on the effect that mercury had on some birds. Edit:
Post #464

I agree 100%.
In a few instances, some women cite mens philandering that pushes them into it.

Last edited: