the peadophile agenda (careful this is the next big thing)

mecca

Superstar
Don't worry they worked out the whole homosexual thing when much of the world was against it and I'm sure as hell they'll work this one out as well. And so far it seems to be working. The next few generations are going to be a lot softer on p***philia than previous generations. The evidence is there to see for everyone. p***philia is going down the exact same route as homosexuality went through and you know this.
That doesn't make sense... homosexuality can't be equated to p***philia because gay people aren't inherently rapists, gay people don't hurt anyone, let alone children. Pedophiles are child rapists and they are predators that harm children. Gay people are normal humans who like their same sex. Heterosexuality and homosexuality are harmless sexual orientations but p***philia is not, p***philia is an illness that harms innocent people.

I don't see how people can go from saying that r*pe is a horrible unjustifiable act especially when it is done to children... to saying that there is nothing wrong with having sex with children and it will be made legal. If child r*pe will eventually be made legal, then would we go on to legalize all forms of r*pe... since the worst form was already legalized? Why would anyone agree to this, everyone knows that harming children is wrong... who would support making r*pe legal and socially acceptable? People want to keep their children safe, they would not support a law that allows predators to roam free.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Don't worry they worked out the whole homosexual thing when much of the world was against it and I'm sure as hell they'll work this one out as well. And so far it seems to be working. The next few generations are going to be a lot softer on p***philia than previous generations. The evidence is there to see for everyone. p***philia is going down the exact same route as homosexuality went through and you know this.

Someone further on the left than you would be someone who accepts p***philia as a normal and healthy lifestyle.
Btw, anarchism isnt no governance or the lack of governance.... ideally its society governing itself.

Kung Fu

Superstar
That doesn't make sense
How rich. Please don't make me school you again and make you look like an amateur like I did with the homosexuality and incest thread. Come back when your train of thought and logic is more consistent and then perhaps we can talk about this issue and really get into it. I don't want to waste my time again arguing with someone that can't put anything together.

mecca

Superstar
Come back when your train of thought and logic is more consistent
Lmao I'm not the one claiming that gay people can be equated to child rapists or comparing p***philia to legitimate sexual orientations. I'm also not the one who is claiming that p***philia will be made legal and become socially acceptable with the only basis for that claim being a logical fallacy.

Last edited:
I never spoke about anarchy, Corvus did.
Speaking of me...

You've never gave an argument why, when we as a society, are actually starting to argue that power dynamic can invalidate consent, how they'll convince us a child can consent to an adult... You know, since that would be required for the mainstream acceptance of p***philia.

Speaking of me...

You've never gave an argument why, when we as a society, are actually starting to argue that power dynamic can invalidate consent, how they'll convince us a child can consent to an adult... You know, since that would be required for the mainstream acceptance of p***philia.
There won't be any argument. Kung fu has said before that he does not believe that a male and female are even capable of forming a platonic bond, so it's not hard to connect a few dots that will give you some idea of how he views marriage, and why same-sex marriage is perceived as such a slippery-slope. ;)

polymoog

Superstar
There won't be any argument. Kung fu has said before that he does not believe that a male and female are even capable of forming a platonic bond, so it's not hard to connect a few dots that will give you some idea of how he views marriage, and why same-sex marriage is perceived as such a slippery-slope. ;)
objection. ive never seen a red herring and an example of 'poisoning the well' in the same sentence. we are talking about p***philia, not male-female friendships. his opinion on friendships has no bearing on this.

Aero

Superstar
The world population isn't going to fall for an appeal to pity for pedophiles.

That's what the original video was basically about. The premise is flawed because it assumes people are that caring. And they aren't. We have enough difficulties getting people to care about domestic violence. Like a man can beat on his wife until the sun goes down and be right back at it the next day.

There was a story recently of a serial abuser. Had multiple restraining orders against him. Went after one of those same women and her children had to shoot him in the chest. The point here is if people were so full of pity we would be on issues like this. Forcing the laws to change to increase the penalty for domestic violence.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
That doesn't make sense... homosexuality can't be equated to p***philia because gay people aren't inherently rapists, gay people don't hurt anyone, let alone children.
The study cited in the video,
while not equating homosexuals to pedophiles and not claiming gay people are inherently rapists, includes statistics from crime data (including victim and offender testimony) showing a significantly higher rate of child molestation committed by homosexuals compared to the rest of the population (the number of cases of child sexual abuse perpetrated by homosexuals accounts for between 25% and 40% of all child sexual abuse).

Taking into consideration that not all homosexuals are pedophiles, less than 1-3% of the population are committing from 25% to 40% of all child sexual abuse.

http://www.theppsc.org/Archives/Sex-Crimes/Pedophilia_More_Common_Among_Gays.htm

The statement “...gay people don’t hurt anyone, let alone children” implies that identifying as gay places those who identify by that sexual orientation on some amorphous moral high ground, immune from criticism.

Unfortunately, identifying as gay doesn’t remove the human factor, where neglect, abuse, and trauma can become destructive patterns in a person’s life (straight or homosexual), with children who are sexually abused repeating the cycle of child sexual abuse into adulthood.

Not all homosexuals are a product of abuse or will engage in the abuse of children. However, the disproportionate number of cases of child sexual abuse perpetrated by homosexuals is staggering.

IMHO... attempting to make any identity group immune from criticism about child sexual abuse pushes tolerance and inclusiveness to a precarious point.

objection. ive never seen a red herring and an example of 'poisoning the well' in the same sentence. we are talking about p***philia, not male-female friendships. his opinion on friendships has no bearing on this.
Yeah that's why you have to connect a few dots to get it. I'm not going to spell it out for you since I don't want to seem like I'm putting anyone down, just trying to give insight into the origins of a certain mindset that is common in society.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The world population isn't going to fall for an appeal to pity for pedophiles.

That's what the original video was basically about. The premise is flawed because it assumes people are that caring. And they aren't. We have enough difficulties getting people to care about domestic violence. Like a man can beat on his wife until the sun goes down and be right back at it the next day.

There was a story recently of a serial abuser. Had multiple restraining orders against him. Went after one of those same women and her children had to shoot him in the chest. The point here is if people were so full of pity we would be on issues like this. Forcing the laws to change to increase the penalty for domestic violence.
The entire world may not, but there are many people out here whom are not necessarily evil, just lost. They are easily manipulated by those with the full-on intent of normalizing this and other unacceptable behavior. When the push for their agenda to become normalized (which has obviously already started and is farther along than many wish to admit) happens, there is likely to be a significant amount of the public whom follows along once the hand is played. Be it done out of blindness or misinterpretation of the endgame, their support will be crucial to maximize the public interaction with this topic. Even if its not fully accepted, it is being introduced into the open public sphere, and that in itself is a victory for this regimes supporters.

Its also undeniable that this "movement" has found its nesting home in the lgbt movement, regardless of weather or not its fully embraced by those communities.

Kung Fu

Superstar
He can't help it. He's been crushing on me since he joined the forums.

Aero

Superstar
The entire world may not, but there are many people out here whom are not necessarily evil, just lost. They are easily manipulated by those with the full-on intent of normalizing this and other unacceptable behavior. When the push for their agenda to become normalized (which has obviously already started and is farther along than many wish to admit) happens, there is likely to be a significant amount of the public whom follows along once the hand is played. Be it done out of blindness or misinterpretation of the endgame, their support will be crucial to maximize the public interaction with this topic. Even if its not fully accepted, it is being introduced into the open public sphere, and that in itself is a victory for this regimes supporters.

Its also undeniable that this "movement" has found its nesting home in the lgbt movement, regardless of weather or not its fully embraced by those communities.
Your theory is all well and good. It just defies actual human history. And I fail to see what the motive is.

The world has been moving away from the whole child marriage thing. Which is totally a construct of the Western world. So your argument is the western world is trying to reverse the cultural changes we ourselves ushered in. And that doesn't make any sense. Like they would have been pushing this type of stuff since the early 1900s at least.

Unless you think the power structure has changed recently. But I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with that theory. Most of you seem to assume the power structure has always been the same figureheads. So again I ask. If the elite has always been down with that Crowley shit, why did they wait through hundreds of years of social change?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Your theory is all well and good. It just defies actual human history. And I fail to see what the motive is.

The world has been moving away from the whole child marriage thing. Which is totally a construct of the Western world. So your argument is the western world is trying to reverse the cultural changes we ourselves ushered in. And that doesn't make any sense. Like they would have been pushing this type of stuff since the early 1900s at least.

Unless you think the power structure has changed recently. But I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with that theory. Most of you seem to assume the power structure has always been the same figureheads. So again I ask. If the elite has always been down with that Crowley shit, why did they wait through hundreds of years of social change?
"The world has been moving away from the whole child marriage thing."
Parts of the western and eastern worlds have, but thats only in part.
Besides, what we are discussing here is far from child marriage....... the topic is entirely different from what you have introduced to the discussion.....

Aero

Superstar
"The world has been moving away from the whole child marriage thing."
Parts of the western and eastern worlds have, but thats only in part.
Besides, what we are discussing here is far from child marriage....... the topic is entirely different from what you have introduced to the discussion.....
The child marriage angle was brought up a few pages back. And isn't that the logical conclusion of the normalization agenda? Seems like it is to me. Just saying, if they are trying to reverse history they are running uphill against an avalanche.

Stop me if my forward thinking is too much. I still fail to see a real motive here. Normalization of p***philia isn't necessary for the complete degradation of society. I think we already have that, and the root is called *money*.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The child marriage angle was brought up a few pages back. And isn't that the logical conclusion of the normalization agenda? Seems like it is to me. Just saying, if they are trying to reverse history they are running uphill against an avalanche.

Stop me if my forward thinking is too much. I still fail to see a real motive here. Normalization of p***philia isn't necessary for the complete degradation of society. I think we already have that, and the root is called *money*.
I dont think child marriage is what the ped agenda pushers are after at all. Perhaps they will allow that issue to be co-opted as a method of gaining more support..... I just see this as a push to normalize the same (and actually even more perverse) dangerous behavior engaged in by adults, just now with children being accepted and encouraged to act as sexual victims for adults.

Aero

Superstar
I dont think child marriage is what the ped agenda pushers are after at all. Perhaps they will allow that issue to be co-opted as a method of gaining more support..... I just see this as a push to normalize the same (and actually even more perverse) dangerous behavior engaged in by adults, just now with children being accepted and encouraged to act as sexual victims for adults.
I don't know if I buy the whole gateway drug argument. Like there seems to be plenty of pushback on this issue. What I'm saying is from a medical and spiritual standpoint people know enough about the effects of abuse. They aren't doing enough about it, but that collective knowledge isn't going to vanish.

All the evidence tells us that a child will never make a good sexual partner to an adult. So they can normalize it all they want. All we will be left with is a bunch of damaged individuals. And that damage will never be able to be concealed. People can try to ignore and marginalize these victims, but their existence always tells the same story.