the peadophile agenda (careful this is the next big thing)

Floridafoot

Established
An effective way of saving a woman's life would be to teach her from a young age that her body, her health, and her peace of mind is worth far more than a sweaty roll in the hay with her current boy of interest. My daughter, just turned 15 already has a friend that had a later term abortion that required an extended stay at the hospital followed up by treatment for her crumbling mental and emotional state. Another friend who is turning 17 on Easter has already had supposedly at least 15 different sexual partners and had been treated for one STD. It's sad because these girls are not evil, bad girls. They are polite and respectful. But the parents (whom I know also) are not setting a good example. My daughter, thank God, has not gone down that path. It's not because I'm such an awesome perfect parent. But I have always told her the truth about where that behavior will get her. I've explained that the world has an unhealthy fixation on sex, and she doesn't have to get caught up in it like so many people do. There would be a much smaller demand for abortion if girls were taught to respect themselves and not to feel the need to be sexual objects and vessels to receive male reproductive emissions.

Flarepath

Star
Some years ago I was visiting my elderly mother and she collapsed on the floor, so I called an ambulance and got her into hospital.
If she'd had me aborted she'd probably still be laying on the floor undiscovered.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hahahah you can't defend the fact that your book tells you to commit jihad so you write crap instead. You're backed into a corner because you can't defend your cult. You know it's wrong and you have no defense for it. So you try to deflect like a pathetic coward.
Im just not very interested in entertaining your psychosis... is more akin to the reality of this situation.

Awoken2

Superstar
Some years ago I was visiting my elderly mother and she collapsed on the floor, so I called an ambulance and got her into hospital.
If she'd had me aborted she'd probably still be laying on the floor undiscovered.
....there's also the argument that if you wouldn't have visited her that day she wouldn't have collapsed.

...hmmmm?

fotw

Established
Women carrying dangerous pregnancies that have caused life-threatening situations for their health, you absolute fool. Go talk to the OB/GYN profession. My cousin is a labour and delivery nurse by the way. You gross religious extremists have no concept of medicine or biology or the risks of childbirth. Fool.
Thank you for your answer.. As much of a foolish person that I am, this is not about me.

I know, abortion has saved the lives of mothers due to dangerous pregnancies. I'm also aware that in many situations, if the mother's health is in danger, labor can be induced or a Caesarean section can be carried out. The reason why I asked is because most pregnancies seem to be terminated for other reasons. Without derailing this thread I decided to use the previous video as one example to see if you would be so kind to address it.

I do not believe there is anyone here that views women as non human vessels. They are addressing the problems associated with abortion. It is you that views the unborn child as a clump of cells while laughing about complications that other women have faced. Since you care so much about women, you should at least show some compassion and acknowledge the life threatening risks associated with abortion. Call it what you want but abortion is in fact the killing of the unborn child. In your view it seems to be with extreme indifference to the value of human life.

It should be noted that abortion can kill the mother along with the child depending on the procedure. There are experienced abortion doctors that have changed their minds and now disagree with you.......

Abortion Doctors Share How The Most Common Abortion Procedures Take Place

Kind Regards

Floridafoot

Established
Thank you for your answer.. As much of a foolish person that I am, this is not about me.

I know, abortion has saved the lives of mothers due to dangerous pregnancies. I'm also aware that in many situations, if the mother's health is in danger, labor can be induced or a Caesarean section can be carried out. The reason why I asked is because most pregnancies seem to be terminated for other reasons. Without derailing this thread I decided to use the previous video as one example to see if you would be so kind to address it.

I do not believe there is anyone here that views women as non human vessels. They are addressing the problems associated with abortion. It is you that views the unborn child as a clump of cells while laughing about complications that other women have faced. Since you care so much about women, you should at least show some compassion and acknowledge the life threatening risks associated with abortion. Call it what you want but abortion is in fact the killing of the unborn child. In your view it seems to be with extreme indifference to the value of human life.

It should be noted that abortion can kill the mother along with the child depending on the procedure. There are experienced abortion doctors that have changed their minds and now disagree with you.......

Abortion Doctors Share How The Most Common Abortion Procedures Take Place

Kind Regards
Thank you. Yes, the reality of it isn't sunshine and rainbows... As it shouldn't be. Anyone who won't admit that is in denial or has a heart of stone. I only commented because I get tired of the same old argument back and forth. There's no real perspective being shared. Just a bunch of emoting. Like frustrated cavemen they beat their chests and yell on and on.

fotw

Established
Thank you. Yes, the reality of it isn't sunshine and rainbows... As it shouldn't be. Anyone who won't admit that is in denial or has a heart of stone. I only commented because I get tired of the same old argument back and forth. There's no real perspective being shared. Just a bunch of emoting. Like frustrated cavemen they beat their chests and yell on and on.
You're welcome. I appreciate you sharing your story.

Floridafoot

Established
The last thoughts I have to share are for the Christian members of the forum who read my story and may have shaken their heads in condemnation. I wouldn't expect someone to come and clap me on the back with congratulations on my poor choices and subsequent repentance. I am not proud of what I did. But thankfully God is my judge, and He has this to say on the matter...

Matthew 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

And...

Luke 7:47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. 48 And he said unto her,Thy sins are forgiven.

Anyhow, I will now stop contributing to the derailing of this thread. Back to lurking until I can't keep my big mouth shut again :)

Last edited: