The Palestinian News You Don't See

DesertRose

Superstar
The argument USAF higher-ups used to forbid interference was that it was cultural and the fact that the soldiers could hear the screams meant that the warlord camps were yards away...
I understand ......my point is that those criminals get away with those things directly as a result of US protection.
The Talibs which means students were actively fighting these warlords and they would have paid for it and other crimes in death

Thunderian

Superstar
There's a little verse tucked away in the Book of Esther, so i want to know what everyone thinks, given the focus on Khazars. 8:17

And in every province, and in every city
whithersoever the king's commandment and his
decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast
and a good day. *And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.*
(kjv)

*And many people of other nationalities became Jews because fear of the Jews had seized them.* (niv)
Did you see the studies that show the Khazar theory for the bunk that it is?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
A Resource for Turkic and Jewish History in Russia and Ukraine
http://www.khazaria.com/
Apparently, they have their own website-who woulda thunk it?;)

This explains what's going on in Ukraine, I suppose. Getting another "homeland" back? I remember before it started over there, one of the Neocons (David Frum I think) explained to Bill Maher, about Ukraine and Russia, and I quote: "We are going to try to pry it away from them without upsetting them too much". All that you heard about in the "media" though was how Russia "invaded" Ukraine and Crimea. Despite the fact that the Crimeans voted to stick with Russia just in case any sh*t went down for reals.

Crimea referendum: Voters 'back Russia union'
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26606097

As for invading Ukraine, when asked about it Putin remarked, "Had we done that we would have owned it 18 months ago..."

The irony is that this thread, being a microcosm of the debated subject itself, would seem to be never ending conflict with no end in sight. Which means it's time to once again (again!) head back over to the Spooky & Weird ward... (<>..<>)
THUNDERIAN said: I don't know how to respond to this. I don't believe Israel is perfect, but how do I agree that Israel has done wrong things when the kind of "wrong" they are doing is things like bulldozing non-existent Muslim cemeteries? Post something substantial, and we can talk about right and wrong in Palestine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure man, since you disputed the link I took care of it. But what about the other 999 links. Better get started vetting brother, but per usual I don't think you'll be bringing too much back. I'm pretty thorough, bro...

Last edited:

Serendipity

Established

Sure, buddy.

Like the article you posted that says Israel has tortured a million Palestinian prisoners. Because that totally happened.
So Israel didn’t? For heaven’s sake, I have seen their prisons and the way they torture people. They had a whole camp with torturing tools and stuff in south Lebanon. I visited it before 2006, before they conveniently blew it up. Also, I know people that were tortured by Israel and are still mentally and physically ill. So yeah, it did happen and does happen often. :)

Serendipity

Established
Wery glad to meet you.

My solution is :

1- Arrest all the ISRAELI high command for treason and crimes againts humanity.
2 -Dismantle the MOSSAD and stop the worldwide terror unleashed against the world.
3-Do the same for the HAMAS and the Palestinian government
4-The people on both sides need to realize they are fools playing a fools game, their beautiful religions have been hacked and highjacked, their representatives in the politics and religion are sociopathic fake ass sellouts.

I understand this is a dream solution, you might want a "real" answer but I believe that the power of your mind is much greater than your physical one.
Change the way you look at this conflict by reminding yourself who the real enemy is and who are its victims.
Each time a terrorist blows himself up I think
- The poor soul had such a horrible life he was driven to such despair he decided to end himself while taking innocent lives with him, and that life is a creation of my own states actions.
- The Mossad played another poor soul to do their dirty work

You and I will have a wonderful life in the near future, the conflict is near the end.
I'm talking about the good guys fighting behind the scenes, not the mambo jumbo Hollywood movie presented to us.

Just remember we were both sold out by our governments, the highest class of Jewish leaders in religion and government and your"s, are the best of friends and they plan together what to do next to divide us further.
I agree with you. I was already mentally preparing a list of arguments to argue with you about but then you surprised me. I honestly didn’t expect such a reply and I apologize for judging you before even talking to you. The fact that you were in the IDF blinded my judgement. It’s still a huge issue for me that you were in the IDF but that’s beside the point.

I agree that we are being played by our “leaders” and I honestly have no idea how we are ever going to solve this conflict. I guess the starting point would be to grant the Palestinians all over the world the right to return. And then you know, ask your government to stop killing us.

Realistically though, I don’t think the conflict is coming to an end anytime soon unfortunately.

Do you regret joining the IDF? I know it’s compulsary but how did you feel about it? If it’s uncomfortable for you to talk about, then please ignore my questions. It’s just the first time I get to talk to one of you guys without having him/her screaming at me. :p

Antipapirus

Established
The fact that you were in the IDF blinded my judgement. It’s still a huge issue for me that you were in the IDF but that’s beside the point.
I totally get why you have mixed feelings about the IDF , I went in the army to "bust a cap " and break some hands because my idea of the occupied territories was that its a war zone and that's it, what I learned in school was bullshit and what I saw on tv and heard from others was bullshit too.

I went in and I saw people living in conditions equal to hell, and when I went with my friends for the first time to a house, and notified them it's ours now, for we don't how long, just because its located in a strategic location and we need snipers and response teams ready to go ....
I remember the first time we told a family their house will be demolished.......
I remember the look on their face....., and then it hit me the first time - "were a bunch of ass holes !!!!"

And from then on my eyes started to open slowly, that's why I don't regret joining the IDF, but if I were presented again the opportunity today I would refuse .

I always remember many many of my friends had their hate so deep in them, that circumstances, made real good boys behave like monsters, I didn't see it then, of course, I was a "light" wanna be monster trying to fit in. If I had the chance to shoot protestors or rock throwers, I never did ,because I always believed we were "moral" and you don't shoot an NON LETHAL THREAT even with non-lethal ammunition that is worse than lethal in some cases, but there were those who thought it was "call of duty" or something.
You were not human to us, we had no empathy towards you because we were taught 3 basic thinks since childhood:

1-Arabs are stupid.
2-They were offered the land by us ,but they refused and attacked us.
3-I cannot trust you and you will always try to harm and kill me no matter what.

You have to realy understand what this whole system is , young boys and girls, regular boys and girls that want to have fun and have plans for the future, these boys are put in a system were you CANNOT BE MORAL....its designed that way , all the screws moving in the IDF point to one central point ...you just CANT .... and if you do ..you"ll probably die along the way.........your fighters aren't exactly sweet angels and fair and honorable.. .. lets keep it real here...

Not all IDF soldiers are cruel and hateful, most of them are doing what they are told while under the influence of heavy propaganda and manipulated through violence and suffering since birth...same as you....

But I am certain of one thing, all the SHABAK guys and all the zone commanders and the army high command ,are all totally mental, I look at them as Satan in uniform.

In the past, I used to look at them with admiration and saw these patriotic angels protecting the poor oppressed people of Israel from annihilation...and im certain they see themselves that way also....

But I have new eyes and an open hearth.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
So Israel didn’t? For heaven’s sake, I have seen their prisons and the way they torture people. They had a whole camp with torturing tools and stuff in south Lebanon. I visited it before 2006, before they conveniently blew it up. Also, I know people that were tortured by Israel and are still mentally and physically ill. So yeah, it did happen and does happen often. :)

DOES Being arrested in the middle of the night at gunpoint , while all your family and neighbours are treated as potential shooters , then put in a jeep blindfolded and handcuffed by zip ties - not real handcuffs , it hurts like hell - getting some slaps and punches along the way , then put on a concrete floor in a tent for 6 hours with your hands zip-tied , then interrogated by Satan , and then be released because you didn't do anything , you were arrested because your cousin"s son from your 23 brother is in the Hamas so you were suspected of affiliation and fucked up.

Does that count as torture?

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Sure, buddy. Like the article you posted that says Israel has tortured a million Palestinian prisoners. Because that totally happened.
That is the claim that the Palestinians have made. It's got nothing to do with the source article. But I can tell you this: If they tortured one person, it's too many buddy. Torture is the refuge of psychopaths...

Israel Tortures Palestinian Children, Amnesty Report Says
read more: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.773115

Students sue Israeli airlines for ethnic profiling, strip searching & alleged sexual assault
https://www.rt.com/news/406308-israeli-airline-sue-stripsearch-assault/

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
I guess I cant understand why Christians support Israel, it boggles my mind, especially Christians on this site, one dedicated to exposing the Satanic New World Order Agenda and the myriad of Satanic Organization infiltrated and used to bring about the New World Order. Simply put Israel was created by people who outright worship Satan. These people arent followers of the Faith of Abraham, they dont worship YHWH the God of the Old Testament. These people are the descendants of the Pharisees, the Christ hating, Satan worshiping Pharisees:

The Jewish religion as it is today traces its descent, without a break, through all the centuries, from the Pharisees. Their leading ideas and methods found expression in a literature of enormous extent, of which a very great deal is still in existence. The Talmud is the largest and most important single piece of that literature … and the study of it is essential for any real understanding of Pharisaism.
- Universal Jewish Encyclopedia (1943)

They also follow the Talmud as stated above and that is the most horrific wretched piece of disgusting "Holy" text in all of existence, the things it states about our loving Savior is blasphemy, yet Christians have been deceived to support these Satanist! Ugh!

Lets say one believes in the modern ideology of Premillennialism, an ideology that permeates almost all of American Christianity. In this ideology, what is the ultimate reason Israel exists? From my studies it can be boiled down to one very simple conclusion a conclusion most of those who accept this ideology seem not to comprehend clearly, and that is to usher in the AntiChrist and have a seat for him to rule from and murder the world.

Facts are THAT is exactly what these Christ hating, Satanists truly want, to create a False State call it Israel get Christians to support it and then usher in their False Messiah to defile the True Israel of the Church all while spitting in Christs face who said explicitly that Israel shall not exist until you call me Lord!!

This Modern False Nation of Israel is Satanic, why on Earth are you as a Christian wanting to support it?

Do you also support America in its unending wars, knowing America is ran by Satanists?

Now dont get me wrong, I am only speaking of the leadership, my heart breaks for the loss of lives those who live in Israel deal with, its horrible, same for Palestine but how can one support the State?

Also I know that the leadership in Palestine, they are Satanists as well, both leaderships serve the same False God, just so happens to be under a different title, regardless both follow Satan, are murdering each other for Satan and both are being used by Satan to fulfill his plan to throw the World into chaos so he can arrive on the scene and make peace. At least according to this End Time Scenario those who support Israel follow, right?

Why sit here and say look how bad you are, and the other side say well we arent as bad as you, I say all sides need to Repent and cry out to Christ for Salvation lest all of them lift their eyes in Hell with their false god whom they are both serving!!!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
That's the thing that people in general and especially Christian Zionists miss the point on. That modern Jews still follow the Pharisees and in reality never stopped following them smh...

And now, this...
;)

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
Now don't get me wrong, I am only speaking of the leadership, my heart breaks for the loss of lives those who live in Israel deal with, its horrible, same for Palestine but how can one support the State?

Thank you for stating that, the general mindset of people is that I'm anti-Israel or anti-Jewish, or anyone criticizing Israel has a dark agenda to harm or kill Jews. The spotlight should always be on these high-level puppeteers.

Daciple

Star
anyone criticizing Israel has a dark agenda to harm or kill Jews.
Anti Semitism is a made up word used to silence anyone not supportive of the Zionist Agenda, I love Jewish people, as I love all people, but many would try and state that because I expose the reality that Modern Israel isnt of God, at least according to what Jesus says, or that the creating of this False State was by a bunch of Luciferians, then many would love to apply that term to me. It of course is not true, and I also believe there are those that truly hate Jews simply because they are Jews, that want them to die and Israel to be erased off the map thru violence.

Its sad that people such as myself who only wish to expose the underbelly of Zionism, with the hopes of preaching the Gospel, are lumped into the same category as those who truly wish to murder and kill Jewish people. Anti Zionist isnt Anti Jewish People...