The Palestinian News You Don't See

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
The tragedy of the pro-Palestinian movement is its attachment to a single narrative: "Look at how wretched the lives of the Palestinian people are," they tell us, "It is because of Israeli oppression."
Er... I'm pretty sure there's some other narratives out there.. like 'they drop fire-bombs on them'?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Then why do the Palestinians keep agreeing to them?
Because some of them see it as them having no choice and actually believing that perhaps some good will come out of all the misery but those poor Palestinians don't understand that what they feel might be good are coming from the very same people that are causing them their misery. Then there are some who believe in fighting for their people, their land, their homes, and etc.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Er... I'm pretty sure there's some other narratives out there.. like 'they drop fire-bombs on them'?
The hypocrisy of Israel is outstanding. Not too long ago they were accusing Syrians of using chemical weapons and before them the Nazis but yet here they are now using chemical weapons against the Palestinians. It's because of reasons like this that I'm not surprised when I see Nazi sympathizers.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The subject is peace agreements that Israel has made with the Palestinians and broken, not anti-Israel resolutions issued by the UN, a notoriously anti-Israel body. Haven't you heard the joke about the UN soccer team? The question is who would they play, and the answer, of course, is Israel. Try again. What treaties with the Palestinians has Israel broken?
And now I have to ask (I held off, but now I can't): Can you even smell the sh*t you're shoveling? The UN is not an "anti-Israeli body"- that's just more media propaganda. Israel just doesn't like being called out for their bullsh*t they create and practice on a daily basis. They don't seem to want to own up to anything they do-for the REAL reasons they are doing it. Just put it oiff on someone else for some other reason. BTW, this is common behavior in psychopaths and sociopaths.

Last edited:

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Now, let's watch a video on the subject brought to you by our own VC:
VC doesn't make youtube videos to my knowledge. There's a guy who's taken VC's name who does, likely in order to mooch off of VC's following, but VC has stated on the site several times that they're not the same person and that he doesn't (necessarily) support this youtuber's views.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Thanks for the heads-up, MG. Corrected. With all the demonetization of videos, doesn't look like there's gonna be much mooching off of VC anymore. Still, doesn't change the point of it all, now does it? Truth is truth...(<>..<>)

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Because some of them see it as them having no choice and actually believing that perhaps some good will come out of all the misery but those poor Palestinians don't understand that what they feel might be good are coming from the very same people that are causing them their misery. Then there are some who believe in fighting for their people, their land, their homes, and etc.
The Palestinians keep making peace agreements with Israel, breaking them, and then wondering why nothing gets better for them?

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Thanks for the heads-up, MG. Corrected. With all the demonetization of videos, doesn't look like there's gonna be much mooching off of VC anymore. Still, doesn't change the point of it all, now does it? Truth is truth...(<>..<>)
Sure thing. And yeah, the guy has opened up a Patreon asking for donations as a result. Kind of crappy to think about people donating to him when they think they're supporting the original VC... but the ad content is annoying enough on this site that I'm not going to get too worked up about it.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The Palestinians keep making peace agreements with Israel, breaking them, and then wondering why nothing gets better for them?
Read what I said carefully. Some feel they need to make peace negotiations with their oppressors while others feel they need to fight for their land, homes, family, and people.

How can your oppressors make it better for you lol? They have hit rock bottom so I can't see things getting much worse for the Palestinians. At this rate they have nothing to lose by the looks of it.

The Zone

Star
VC doesn't make youtube videos to my knowledge. There's a guy who's taken VC's name who does, likely in order to mooch off of VC's following, but VC has stated on the site several times that they're not the same person and that he doesn't (necessarily) support this youtuber's views.
I think he was talking about Vigilant Christian and that he may be experimenting with videos these days.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Well, honest question: Do you think that's more out of frustration or desperation? Also, Mossad motto: "By way of deception thou shalt do war." So, by inference this could mean that anytime they want to practice war then they can practice a deception. These are called "false flags" and this tactic was employed to get the USA to bomb Libya in the past.
https://www.amazon.com/Way-Deception-Making-Mossad-officer/dp/0971759502
51YYTGE1B8L._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Netanyahu Demands Settlements Remain As Part Of A Peace Deal http://www.rense.com/general96/Netandemands.html#sthash.tq5mdFMv.dpuf

A 50-Year Occupation: Israel’s Six-Day War Started With a Lie
EXCERPTED:
“The existence of the Israeli state hung by a thread,” the country’s prime minister, Levi Eshkol, claimed two days after the war was over, “but the hopes of the Arab leaders to annihilate Israel were dashed.” Genocide, went the argument, had been prevented; another Holocaust of the Jews averted.

There is, however, a problem with this argument: It is complete fiction, a self-serving fantasy constructed after the event to justify a war of aggression and conquest. Don’t take my word for it: “The thesis according to which the danger of genocide hung over us in June 1967, and according to which Israel was fighting for her very physical survival, was nothing but a bluff which was born and bred after the war,” declared Gen. Matituahu Peled, chief of logistical command during the war and one of 12 members of Israel’s General Staff, in March 1972.

A year earlier, Mordechai Bentov, a member of the wartime government and one of 37 people to sign Israel’s Declaration of Independence, had made a similar admission. “This whole story about the threat of extermination was totally contrived, and then elaborated upon, a posteriori, to justify the annexation of new Arab territories,” he said in April 1971.

Even Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, former terrorist (UAC: Or as they called themselves: "Jewish resistance fighters") and darling of the Israeli far right, conceded in a speech in August 1982 that “in June 1967 we had a choice. The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches did not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.”

What the Six-Day War Tells Us About the Cold War
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/what-six-day-war-tells-us-about-cold-war-180963590/

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Read what I said carefully. Some feel they need to make peace negotiations with their oppressors while others feel they need to fight for their land, homes, family, and people.
Think about what you're saying. There are not two factions of Palestinians in power -- one that is signing treaties with Israel in vain and one that is rejecting the idea of peace and purposely breaking the treaties. There is one authority alone that has been making these treaties, and that is the PLO/PA. The same people who made the treaties with Israel are the ones who broke them. I listed in this post some of the ways that the Palestinians failed to live up to their end of the agreement they made with Israel, but so far no one has been able to find any ways that Israel has broken these same treaties. Do you have any proof of what you're saying? Any corroborating statements from Palestinian leaders, or evidence of Israel making these treaties in anything less than good faith?

When Israel left Gaza, that was part of an agreement for peace they made with the Palestinians and lived up to. When Israel dismantled settlements, that was also part of an agreement that they made and lived up to. Why is it that Israel follows through and the Palestinians don't, but Israel still gets blamed?

Serendipity

Established
The subject is peace agreements that Israel has made with the Palestinians and broken, not anti-Israel resolutions issued by the UN, a notoriously anti-Israel body.

Haven't you heard the joke about the UN soccer team? The question is who would they play, and the answer, of course, is Israel.

Try again. What treaties with the Palestinians has Israel broken?
Lol. Thanks for the laugh. The US and the UK are also anti-Israel. Sounds ridiculous right?

Israel breaks peace agreements every day when it arrests/assaults/kills Palestinians for no reason.

Serendipity

Established
Then why do the Palestinians keep agreeing to them?
The useless 'Palestinian Authority' led by the traitor Abbas who shamelessly work with Israel (and controlled by them) agree to the 'Peace' agreements. Not the Palestinians.

The word 'Peace' itself makes me laugh. As if peace and Israel can exist in the same sentence, let alone in real life.

Serendipity

Established
Think about what you're saying. There are not two factions of Palestinians in power -- one that is signing treaties with Israel in vain and one that is rejecting the idea of peace and purposely breaking the treaties. There is one authority alone that has been making these treaties, and that is the PLO/PA. The same people who made the treaties with Israel are the ones who broke them. I listed in this post some of the ways that the Palestinians failed to live up to their end of the agreement they made with Israel, but so far no one has been able to find any ways that Israel has broken these same treaties. Do you have any proof of what you're saying? Any corroborating statements from Palestinian leaders, or evidence of Israel making these treaties in anything less than good faith?

When Israel left Gaza, that was part of an agreement for peace they made with the Palestinians and lived up to. When Israel dismantled settlements, that was also part of an agreement that they made and lived up to. Why is it that Israel follows through and the Palestinians don't, but Israel still gets blamed?
How about all the settlements that Israel keeps building in the West Bank? Doesn't this constitute as breaking the treaties? They never stopped building, in fact, new approvals were issued for additional settlements in the place of Palestinians houses that were built ages ago.

Its amazing how people still think that the PA is legitimate. This shows how ignorant you are on the matter,

Kung Fu

Superstar

Unless you can prove to me that all the Palestinians are in agreement in wanting peace negotiations you have nothing. And why would they want peace negotiations brokered by Israel's bigger and dumber older brother, hence all the attacks? There's a reason Palestinians keep attacking Israelis and that's because these Israeli thieves are colonizing their lands and building settlement after settlement.

I don't think you understand the simplicity of the issue. Jews try to take over land that other people have been living on and belonged too, with the support of Western money and weapons, and the inhabitants fight back as any sane person and or people would.

If people broke into your home and said this and everything that belongs in this home is ours and you didn't fight back and protest to it then you would be a coward and probably would deserve to have it all taken from you.

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
I have already played my tennis match in this thread and am reluctant to play another, but I will point out, without descending into polemics or "meme wars," that, far from being "notoriously anti-Israel," at least invariably, it is to the United Nations that Israel points, and pointed, when it claims legitimacy for the very establishment of its state. I am also happy to report that the same "good tree," the United Nations, which produced the "good fruit" of Israel seems presently in labor and may yet produce another, the State of Palestine, despite the howls of displeasure from the hard-core Zionist crowd (not referring, in this case, to you @Thunderian).
"On the 29th November, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution calling for the establishment of a Jewish State in Eretz-Israel; the General Assembly required the inhabitants of Eretz-Israel to take such steps as were necessary on their part for the implementation of that resolution. This recognition by the United Nations of the right of the Jewish people to establish their State is irrevocable ...

ACCORDINGLY WE, MEMBERS OF THE PEOPLE'S COUNCIL, REPRESENTATIVES OF THE JEWISH COMMUNITY OF ERETZ-ISRAEL AND OF THE ZIONIST MOVEMENT, ARE HERE ASSEMBLED ON THE DAY OF THE TERMINATION OF THE BRITISH MANDATE OVER ERETZ-ISRAEL AND, BY VIRTUE OF OUR NATURAL AND HISTORIC RIGHT AND ON THE STRENGTH OF THE RESOLUTION OF THE UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY, HEREBY DECLARE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A JEWISH STATE IN ERETZ-ISRAEL, TO BE KNOWN AS THE STATE OF ISRAEL."

Source

Last edited: