The Pagan X-mass/Yuletide/Saturnalia

And Qureshi is in Heaven, a place you are in danger of never reaching.
Sure, everyone else is going to someone else's hell.

Evidence that the Baptist Church does not follow the Bible please.
The point there is that it's entirely subjective and requires a basis of self-definition. You reject the Catholic Church as being 'biblical' because they base their faith and religious practices on a different basis of self-definition to yours. You place subjective Bible interpretation over traditional Bible interpretation (aside from doctrines like the Trinity).
The point is that your emotions are the only thing you go on, every Protestant is a heretic to every other Protestant. The phrase 'follow the Bible' is rather funny because you clearly think other Christians here that 'follow the Bible' are heretics, but they think the same of you. This is the way Protestantism works.

TRANSLATION:
"You're a meanie, you don't treat me with kid gloves like most kind hearted Christians do.." *sniff sniff*
Not at all, you're just immature and act like a savage murderous animal. Certainly the opposite of the Gospel.

I am kind up to a point. Someone who is determined to try destroying Christians' faith in Jesus deserves no kindness.
You need the truth now.
Like the Jahtruthers, please repent, believe in Jesus Christ. We will rejoice if we see you in Heaven too.
This thread might be for you. Repenting comes first after establishing a logical basis to accept something, elsewise, to use the Atheist argument - it would be no better than believing in the flying spaghetti monster.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-bible-and-prophets-a-second-attempt-at-conveying-my-conclusions-from-studying-the-bible.6712/

If you are honest with yourself you know you are a sinner too.
Correct because I am a human being.

I reject false religions
An effort made to show how any religion could be true/false would be a more better use of your time than just calling yourself "correct", pretending that we have to just believe that JoChris is correct just because she **SAYS** she's found the truth.

The rest of your comment is very silly. You should have higher standards than that.
You are though, your mentality is what starts wars and kills people. (hint: no conscience)

JoChris

Superstar
Sure, everyone else is going to someone else's hell.

The point there is that it's entirely subjective and requires a basis of self-definition. You reject the Catholic Church as being 'biblical' because they base their faith and religious practices on a different basis of self-definition to yours. You place subjective Bible interpretation over traditional Bible interpretation (aside from doctrines like the Trinity).
The point is that your emotions are the only thing you go on, every Protestant is a heretic to every other Protestant. The phrase 'follow the Bible' is rather funny because you clearly think other Christians here that 'follow the Bible' are heretics, but they think the same of you. This is the way Protestantism works.

Not at all, you're just immature and act like a savage murderous animal. Certainly the opposite of the Gospel.

This thread might be for you. Repenting comes first after establishing a logical basis to accept something, elsewise, to use the Atheist argument - it would be no better than believing in the flying spaghetti monster.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-bible-and-prophets-a-second-attempt-at-conveying-my-conclusions-from-studying-the-bible.6712/
Infinityloop, I have spent enough time with you this morning. This is my last response.

The Roman Catholic Church is UNbiblical. The many doctrines it added over the century have distorted the simple Gospel.
You know that. Stop pretending. You aren't fooling anybody.

Insults are not a substitute for serious discussion. You make wild claims, expect them to be treated as fact and then insult others who dare to confront you about that. You wouldn't do that for any serious academic assignment, why do you have such pitiful standards here?

All your religious topics are made for YOU to avoid the Bible again.

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. That comes through faith in Jesus Christ ALONE. Your heart needs to be transformed. That is how you will have peace.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, andshalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

The Roman Catholic Church is UNbiblical. The many doctrines it added over the century have distorted the simple Gospel.
You know that. Stop pretending. You aren't fooling anybody.
I don't think your position is respectable here unless you completely reject both Bible canon and doctrines like the Trinity. It's one thing to claim the Roman Catholic Church are unbiblical (which is a strange assertion to make but one based around a point of self-definition that is different to the one you hold as self-evident, a nonsensical one at that - being sola scriptura) but another thing to follow what are just highly-subjectivized versions of it.
They haven't distorted the Gospel, they're the Church established by Paul which is supposed to give Christianity to the world. You're the one's who distorted it, beginning with Martin Luther. You, by your own admission, turn the Bible into what you think it has to be, not what it necessarily is.
You Protestants bite your own hands and act surprise when it hurts.

Insults are not a substitute for serious discussion. You make wild claims, expect them to be treated as fact and then insult others who dare to confront you about that. You wouldn't do that for any serious academic assignment, why do you have such pitiful standards here?
This is why I ask you again and again to validate your position instead of just claiming things and making threats. I have posted threads here and I expect, if you have any humanity, to reply to them and give insights into the legitimacy of the Bible and Christianity.

All your religious topics are made for YOU to avoid the Bible again.
The Bible isn't the only religious text or collection in existence, there are others and they are enjoyable to learn about. I don't know why you'd call it 'avoiding', I've made threads about the Bible (such as the one that you're too superior to reply to) trying to weigh these things rationally, it's not up to me how other people choose to react.

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. That comes through faith in Jesus Christ ALONE. Your heart needs to be transformed. That is how you will have peace.
As I posted above:
An effort made to show how any religion could be true/false would be a more better use of your time than just calling yourself "correct", pretending that we have to just believe that JoChris is correct just because she **SAYS** she's found the truth.

Aside from that, you're playing the "I have a special club and you're not invited" game.

Thank you for your effort and reply @JoChris. But it is not correct. Please see more below.
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth,
the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
The green text does not exist in the original text; it is widely known and admitted today by scholars to be a late insertion / addition to the text. i.e John did not write it.

The original, without the late insertion, says:

1 John
5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is Truth.
5:7 For there are three that bear record,
5:8 The Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which He hath testified by His Son.

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Correct. The Father is in heaven and Father does not incarnate.

Colossians 2:9 For in him [Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
http://www.bibletruths.net/great truths/gt01.htm
The full authority of the Godhead/Father.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given
unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show [it] unto you.

God the Father is for all Eternity in Heaven.
Jesus the man was still on the Earth at that time.
As above. God the Father gave the full authority of the Godhead/Father to Christ.
John 3:35, 13:3, 16:15

Jesus REMAINS in Heaven to this day. He has not returned to Earth yet.
http://jahtruth.net/mal4.htm
http://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm
Acts 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Agreed, which as it says, is yet to happen. Jesus (Yeshua/Joshua) means "Saviour". He comes with "Clouds" to execute the Judgment written. When this happens it will be too late for people to repent or change sides.

Jude
1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of His holy warriors,
1:15 To execute Judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against Him.

So, anyone wanting to criticize, had better make ABSOLUTELY SURE (read what the apostle Jude wrote in verse 1:15 above) that they KNOW EXACTLY what it is that they are dealing with and what it is they are talking about and feel they want to criticize, BEFORE they start criticizing.

Last edited:
According to:

http://www.trinitytruth.org/was1john5_7addedtext.html

The Comma Johanneum made it's way into the Bible "...because of pressure from the Catholic Church.":

No surprise there, to anyone who has been paying attention.

Does 1 John 5:7-8 have Added Text?
Some person or persons in centuries past were so zealous to find support for their belief in the trinity that they literally added it. There are numerous Scholars in fact that inform us that this passage has a spurious comment which has been added. The textual Scholar Bart Ehrman described this forgery as follows: “…this represents the most obvious instance of a theologically motivated corruption in the entire manuscript tradition of the New Testament.

Thus the scholarly consensus is that this passage is a Latin corruption that found its way into a Greek manuscript at an early date while being absent from the THOUSANDS of other manuscripts. This addition is so famous and hence so well known that it has even been given its own name and is called the “Comma Johanneum.” Comma means a short clause."

How did the Comma Johanneum first get added?
It began with Desiderius Erasmus and his “Novum Instrumentum omne” which was the first New Testament in Greek to be published. This Greek text is also referred to as the Textus Receptus. Erasmus did not include the infamous Comma Johanneum of 1 John 5:7-8 in either his 1516 or 1519 editions of his Greek New Testament with very good reason. But it made its way into his third edition in 1522 because of pressure from the Catholic Church...."

PLEASE NOTE: The "trinity" doctrine is a Vatican Mind-Control (MK) Program.

MK-BABYLON/Vatican fear/mental-trauma based Mind-Control "trinity" Programming:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/on-the-trinity.6477/page-22#post-249845

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
Apparently you are one of the few who doesn't yet know that the verses you just quoted from did NOT include any mention of the Father, the word and the Holy Ghost in the original manuscript. The following phrase, known as the "Johannine Comma" was ADDED to the text sometime during the 15th century:

"in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth"

This is the most blatant case of deliberate tampering by the Roman Catholic church to force their pagan and unscriptural trinity delusion into the Bible, which is why most Bible versions do not include the made-up text. Please see the brief excerpts from wikipedia article below on the subject:-

Johannine Comma
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannine_Comma

The Johannine Comma (Latin: Comma Johanneum) is an interpolated phrase in the First Epistle of John 5:7-8.[1] It became a touchpoint for Protestant and Catholic debates over the doctrine of the Trinity in the early modern period.

The passage first appeared as an addition to the Vulgate, the Latin translation of the Bible, and entered the Greek manuscript tradition in the 15th century.[2] It does not appear in the oldest Latin manuscripts, and appears to have originated as a gloss around the end of the 4th century.[3] Some scribes gradually incorporated this annotation into the main text over the course of the Middle Ages.

The first Greek manuscript of the New Testament that contains the comma dates from the 15th century. The comma is absent from the Ethiopic, Aramaic, Syriac, Slavic, Armenian, Georgian, and Arabic translations of the Greek New Testament.

-------

This is how the passage reads without the fabricated "Johannine comma" deceitfully added to it.

1 John 5:6-8
5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is Truth.

The passage is literally speaking about the crucifixion of Jesus, when He gave up His Spirit (Christ) and the spear was thrust into the side of Jesus, from which blood and water poured.

John 19:30-34
19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the Spirit.
19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the Sabbath day, (for that Sabbath day was an high day [The Passover - Wednesday 21/4/34],) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and [that] they might be taken away.
19:32 Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.
19:33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

So quoting it, with or without the fabricated phrase added, does not in any way explain how Christ could tell the thief he would be with Him that day in "paradise" and then tell Mary Magdalene three days later that He had not yet ascended to His Father, which art in heaven.

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Exactly. And Christ had not ascended yet to His Father and His God, which art in heaven, three days AFTER telling the thief he would be with Him that day in paradise.

Colossians 2:9 For in him [Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
http://www.bibletruths.net/great truths/gt01.htm
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with any pagan Roman 3=1 deity, and everything to do with Christ being GIVEN God's FULL AUTHORITY here on Earth, exactly as Scripture says.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath GIVEN all things into his hand.

John 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had GIVEN all things into his hands, and that he was come FROM God, and went to God;

John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show [it] unto you.

God is the head of Christ (the Godhead), just as Christ (God's Son) is the head of every man, and man is the head of the woman.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

God the Father is for all Eternity in Heaven.
Agreed.

Jesus the man was still on the Earth at that time.
Jesus had just spent 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the Earth before being resurrected that Sabbath day when He told Mary He had not yet ascended to His Father and His God, which art in heaven. Again, this is also 3 days and 3 nights after He told the thief that he would be with Him that day in paradise.

Jesus REMAINS in Heaven to this day. He has not returned to Earth yet.
The body of Jesus is long gone, and most certainly is NOT in heaven. It was Christ the SAVIOUR that ascended into heaven, NOT the human body of Jesus. But again, you're simply trying to divert attention from the fact that paradise is NOT heaven, which means the entire illusion of organized religion and the Christian myth of being "saved" has been exposed for the lie that it is; a lie even bigger than X-mass.

Acts 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Acts 1:10-11

1:10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Saviour, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

And yet Christ, the Saviour said three times in His Revelation to John that He would come again with a NEW NAME that no one knew but He Himself (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12). ONE CANNOT BE SAVED WITHOUT A SAVIOUR, Who is the ONLY Mediator BETWEEN God and man (1 Tim. 2:5).

That's why it says He will come as "a thief in the night" FIRST, when most of this world is spiritually asleep (thinking they are "saved"). It is only upon waking - when everyone will see Him coming in the "Clouds" with the Heavenly Host to REAP THE EARTH, that everyone will realize they missed His Second Coming, and can no longer do anything to change their fate.

This entire post of yours was yet another ad hominem attack, and a red herring, to divert attention from the fact the false teachings of Christianity have now been exposed, and they go MUCH deeper than the X-mass LIE.

If anyone is actually foolish enough to believe that The King Ruler of the Universe would allow ANYONE other than His Well-Beloved Son in Whom He is WELL-PLEASED to publish The King of kings' Bible, then you are so far into Satan's grip that there's no hope.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Apparently you are one of the few who doesn't yet know that the verses you just quoted from did NOT include any mention of the Father, the word and the Holy Ghost in the original manuscript. The following phrase, known as the "Johannine Comma" was ADDED to the text sometime during the 15th century:

"in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth"

This is the most blatant case of deliberate tampering by the Roman Catholic church to force their pagan and unscriptural trinity delusion into the Bible, which is why most Bible versions do not include the made-up text. Please see the brief excerpts from wikipedia article below on the subject:-

Johannine Comma
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannine_Comma

The Johannine Comma (Latin: Comma Johanneum) is an interpolated phrase in the First Epistle of John 5:7-8.[1] It became a touchpoint for Protestant and Catholic debates over the doctrine of the Trinity in the early modern period.

The passage first appeared as an addition to the Vulgate, the Latin translation of the Bible, and entered the Greek manuscript tradition in the 15th century.[2] It does not appear in the oldest Latin manuscripts, and appears to have originated as a gloss around the end of the 4th century.[3] Some scribes gradually incorporated this annotation into the main text over the course of the Middle Ages.

The first Greek manuscript of the New Testament that contains the comma dates from the 15th century. The comma is absent from the Ethiopic, Aramaic, Syriac, Slavic, Armenian, Georgian, and Arabic translations of the Greek New Testament.

-------

This is how the passage reads without the fabricated "Johannine comma" deceitfully added to it.

1 John 5:6-8

The passage is literally speaking about the crucifixion of Jesus, when He gave up His Spirit (Christ) and the spear was thrust into the side of Jesus, from which blood and water poured.

John 19:30-34
19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the Spirit.
19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the Sabbath day, (for that Sabbath day was an high day [The Passover - Wednesday 21/4/34],) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and [that] they might be taken away.
19:32 Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.
19:33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

So quoting it, with or without the fabricated phrase added, does not in any way explain how Christ could tell the thief he would be with Him that day in "paradise" and then tell Mary Magdalene three days later that He had not yet ascended to His Father, which art in heaven.

Exactly. And Christ had not ascended yet to His Father and His God, which art in heaven, three days AFTER telling the thief he would be with Him that day in paradise.

Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with any pagan Roman 3=1 deity, and everything to do with Christ being GIVEN God's FULL AUTHORITY here on Earth, exactly as Scripture says.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath GIVEN all things into his hand.

John 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had GIVEN all things into his hands, and that he was come FROM God, and went to God;

John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show [it] unto you.

God is the head of Christ (the Godhead), just as Christ (God's Son) is the head of every man, and man is the head of the woman.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

Agreed.

Jesus had just spent 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the Earth before being resurrected that Sabbath day when He told Mary He had not yet ascended to His Father and His God, which art in heaven. Again, this is also 3 days and 3 nights after He told the thief that he would be with Him that day in paradise.

The body of Jesus is long gone, and most certainly is NOT in heaven. It was Christ the SAVIOUR that ascended into heaven, NOT the human body of Jesus. But again, you're simply trying to divert attention from the fact that paradise is NOT heaven, which means the entire illusion of organized religion and the Christian myth of being "saved" has been exposed for the lie that it is; a lie even bigger than X-mass.

Acts 1:10-11

1:10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Saviour, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

And yet Christ, the Saviour said three times in His Revelation to John that He would come again with a NEW NAME that no one knew but He Himself (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12). ONE CANNOT BE SAVED WITHOUT A SAVIOUR, Who is the ONLY Mediator BETWEEN God and man (1 Tim. 2:5).

That's why it says He will come as "a thief in the night" FIRST, when most of this world is spiritually asleep (thinking they are "saved"). It is only upon waking - when everyone will see Him coming in the "Clouds" with the Heavenly Host to REAP THE EARTH, that everyone will realize they missed His Second Coming, and can no longer do anything to change their fate.

This entire post of yours was yet another ad hominem attack, and a red herring, to divert attention from the fact the false teachings of Christianity have now been exposed, and they go MUCH deeper than the X-mass LIE.

If anyone is actually foolish enough to believe that The King Ruler of the Universe would allow ANYONE other than His Well-Beloved Son in Whom He is WELL-PLEASED to publish The King of kings' Bible, then you are so far into Satan's grip that there's no hope.

Peace be upon you.
Yes I knew you would want to discredit the 1 John 5:7 verse.
It is always going to be a verse that is debated about whether it should be there or not.

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/1_john/5-7.htm

The biblical experts who made the King James Bible decided it belonged there. It is the Trinity doctrine, minus the actual word Trinity.

Where word came from: What is the Trinity? (History of word link)

P.S. No-one but a JAHvangelist believes John Anthony Hill's book is a bible translation.

How about you use any well-respected version (i.e. NOT a paraphrase) to support your claims? https://www.biblegateway.com/

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I don't think your position is respectable here unless you completely reject both Bible canon and doctrines like the Trinity. It's one thing to claim the Roman Catholic Church are unbiblical (which is a strange assertion to make but one based around a point of self-definition that is different to the one you hold as self-evident, a nonsensical one at that - being sola scriptura) but another thing to follow what are just highly-subjectivized versions of it.
They haven't distorted the Gospel, they're the Church established by Paul which is supposed to give Christianity to the world. You're the one's who distorted it, beginning with Martin Luther. You, by your own admission, turn the Bible into what you think it has to be, not what it necessarily is.
You Protestants bite your own hands and act surprise when it hurts.
Agreed. The last thing the Romans wanted were people actually reading the Bible for themselves, and exposing their organized religious business for the fraud that it really is. The same fraud that later spawned all of the protestant denominations.

Revelation 17 describes the Roman Catholic church in painstaking detail, with vivid descriptions not only of Rome, but of the papacy in the future (from 1798 on) and its overt blasphemy, right up to its purple colored bishops and its scarlet colored cardinals. Christ literally calls the Roman Catholic church "the great Whore", "mystery Babylon the great" and "the mother of harlots".

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The RCC is referred to as "the mother of harlots" because she gave birth to ALL of the protestant denominations, most of which have adopted her pagan superstitions, with their silly rites and rituals, like X-mass and the trinity delusion.

The Essenes and the Disciples called themselves "The Covenanters" and the early disciples called themselves "Followers of The Way", NOT Christians. Hence their explicit instructions from Christ to "go and make DISCIPLES of all nations", NOT "Christians".

The sickest part of this joke is that the counterfeit Jews are the ones running Roman Catholicism from the inside, through "the Jesuits", a group of murdering, thieving crypto-counterfeit Jews who have also infiltrated most if not all of the protestant based denominations and thus are running them from the inside too.

This could be a wonderful world if so-called Christians would just START DOING WHAT CHRIST ACTUALLY TEACHES instead of everything but that.

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes I knew you would want to discredit the 1 John 5:7 verse.
It is always going to be a verse that is debated about whether it should be there or not.

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/1_john/5-7.htm

The biblical experts who made the King James Bible decided it belonged there. It is the Trinity doctrine, minus the actual word Trinity.

Where word came from: What is the Trinity?
This is what you don't seem to get @JoChris: the ADDED text to 1 John 5:7-8 was discredited hundreds of years ago by every honest Bible scholar faced with the realization that IT IS A FABRICATION ADDED BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

All I did was point that TRUTH out. So all you've done yet again is "shoot the messenger" for pointing out the truth to you.

There is no debate over this subject. The text didn't appear in the original manuscript, and the Roman church has been caught red-handed trying to add it to the text almost 1500 years later.

From:http://www.trinitytruth.org/was1john5_7addedtext.html
https://www.ccel.org/node/7389
Does 1 John 5:7-8 have Added Text?

Some person or persons in centuries past were so zealous to find support for their belief in the trinity that they literally added it. There are numerous Scholars in fact that inform us that this passage has a spurious comment which has been added. The textual Scholar Bart Ehrman described this forgery as follows: “this represents the most obvious instance of a theologically motivated corruption in the entire manuscript tradition of the New Testament.
It's a literal "smoking gun" in that not only was the fabricated trinity delusion added to the Bible, but the Roman Catholic church knew it was so weak and completely unscriptural that it was necessary to add it to be able to sell that LIE to their paying customers.

If the RCC, who had a monopoly on the Bible for over a thousand years during the dark ages, added the trinity sounding text to the Bible in 1 John 5:7-8, as we now know they did, then where else did they insert their man-made traditions/doctrinal nonsense?

Matthew 28:19? Philippians 2:6? 1 Timothy 3? John 8:3-11 (the story of the adulterous woman)?

Do you know how we can so easily tell when and where these evil people have inserted their own text into the Bible? Because it completely contradicts the rest of Scriptures and thus sticks out like a sore thumb. No wonder they removed the Book of Enoch as well, because Enoch included the instructions for recognizing Bible-tampering.

P.S. No-one but a JAHvangelist believes John Anthony Hill's book is a bible translation.

How about you use any well-respected version (i.e. NOT a paraphrase) to support your claims? https://www.biblegateway.com/
The most accurate version of the Bible available today, which includes the Holy Koran, is The King of kings' Bible. Why wouldn't someone use the most accurate version of the Bible?

It specifically states in the Bible itself, in the book of Daniel, that the TRUE Bible would remain "sealed" until the end of time, and that the ONLY One able to open it would be the Lamb of God, because He's the One Who had it sealed in the first place.

Daniel 12:1-4
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "SEAL" THE BOOK (Rev. 5:1-5), [EVEN] TO THE TIME OF THE END: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.

Revelation 5:1-10
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the Throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the Earth.
5:7 And he came and took the Book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the Throne.
5:8 And when he had taken the Book, the four beasts and four [and] twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of holy people (those who really trust God).
5:9 And they sung a New Song (Isa 42:10), saying, Thou art worthy to take the Book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and channels (Gal. 1:10, Rev. 1:6): and we shall reign on the Earth.

How about you admitting that you don't know what you're talking about, and have been wrong about virtually everything, and cannot even be honest with yourself about what you believe and don't believe?

Absolutely none of you in this thread who like to argue nonsense had ever even considered that paradise and heaven are actually two different places, had you? And yet it's there, hiding in plain sight, for everyone who isn't afraid of the truth to find and "see".

Of course with the acceptance of truth comes responsibility, which is why so few choose to believe it. And that's exactly why you are attacking those who are sharing it with you, for your benefit.

Last edited:
Since that is the actual definition of Catholicism; - i.e, belief in the trinity.

Yes, the acknowledged Catholics then do all kinds of other things too like mass and their eucharist and mary worship etc. but NONE of those things are defined as being a part of "the Catholic faith".

What makes a person Catholic is "belief in the trinity".

"Belief in the trinity" is what makes a person Catholic.

The rest of what they do is just extra added ritual and none of it is defined as that which makes someone to have the "Catholic faith".

Only "belief in the trinity" is defined as "the Catholic faith". That's it.

It is EXCLUSIVELY Catholic, to "believe in the trinity".

NO ONE else is technically allowed to use the term, because "trinity" is a Catholic word (it's theirs).

The "trinity" is Copyright RCC Inc.; they both invented the trinity and then codified and "patented" (to use a manner of speaking) it as the "Athanasian Creed" for all others to submit and show reverence (worship) to.

And that is considered to be exclusive RCC intellectual property.

The daughter churches technically can only use the "trinity" doctrine (IP of the RCC) "legally" under a "license" or "agreement (of sorts) from and subject under the authority of the pope and his RCC umbrella corporation (so to speak and to put it in those kinds of terms).

The "trinity" and "trinity doctrine" are exclusively Catholic terminologies.

It's ONLY "belief in the trinity"; that is "legally" defined as the "Catholic faith" according to their own definition. It's the beginning and the end of what makes someone a Catholic i.e Trinitarian.

Catholic and Trinitarian are therefore "legally" synonyms. They are the EXACT same thing.

The "trinity" doctrine (program) is the EXCLUSIVE intellectual property (IP) of the RCC (Corp.)

Which means that ALL trinitarians ARE Catholic. You are classified as such, because to "believe in the trinity" is to BECOME Catholic because that is what the word "Catholic" means and refers to.

Trintarian = Catholic (period)

It's can't be trinitarian but not catholic, because "trinitarian" is another word used for "Catholic".

If you are a trinitarian, then you are a catholic.

You cannot be a trinitarian, and NOT also be a Catholic at the same time.

You cannot be a trinitarian and not be a trinitarian. Trinitarian means Catholic.

That is what belief in the trinity means.

Not to be like a broken record, but this is worth repeating.

No idea if any of this is getting through to anyone. The MK-BABYLON mind-control that has been used in Christian churches has been very effective. So effective, that some people it seems just cannot break it.

It may need to be repeated a bunch of times, to be able to break through the cognitive dissonance that has been caused by the Catholic mind-control "trinity" programming (which uses endless repetition as one technique used to deeply instill and ingrain the programming in the "trinity" aka Catholic mind-control victims).

You have ALL been mind-controlled. Break free!

"belief in the trinity" = "the catholic faith"

People who "believe in the trinity" are catholic.

That's what being catholic means.

It's the definition of "the catholic faith" (aka "trinity").

MK-BABYLON/Vatican

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Since that is the actual definition of Catholicism; - i.e, belief in the trinity.

Yes, the acknowledged Catholics then do all kinds of other things too like mass and their eucharist and mary worship etc. but NONE of those things are defined as being a part of "the Catholic faith".

What makes a person Catholic is "belief in the trinity".

"Belief in the trinity" is what makes a person Catholic.

The rest of what they do is just extra added ritual and none of it is defined as that which makes someone to have the "Catholic faith".

Only "belief in the trinity" is defined as "the Catholic faith". That's it.

It is EXCLUSIVELY Catholic, to "believe in the trinity".

NO ONE else is technically allowed to use the term, because "trinity" is a Catholic word (it's theirs).

The "trinity" is Copyright RCC Inc.; they both invented the trinity and then codified and "patented" (to use a manner of speaking) it as the "Athanasian Creed" for all others to submit and show reverence (worship) to.

And that is considered to be exclusive RCC intellectual property.

The daughter churches technically can only use the "trinity" doctrine (IP of the RCC) "legally" under a "license" or "agreement (of sorts) from and subject under the authority of the pope and his RCC umbrella corporation (so to speak and to put it in those kinds of terms).

The "trinity" and "trinity doctrine" are exclusively Catholic terminologies.

It's ONLY "belief in the trinity"; that is "legally" defined as the "Catholic faith" according to their own definition. It's the beginning and the end of what makes someone a Catholic i.e Trinitarian.

Catholic and Trinitarian are therefore "legally" synonyms. They are the EXACT same thing.

The "trinity" doctrine (program) is the EXCLUSIVE intellectual property (IP) of the RCC (Corp.)

Which means that ALL trinitarians ARE Catholic. You are classified as such, because to "believe in the trinity" is to BECOME Catholic because that is what the word "Catholic" means and refers to.

Trintarian = Catholic (period)

It's can't be trinitarian but not catholic, because "trinitarian" is another word used for "Catholic".

If you are a trinitarian, then you are a catholic.

You cannot be a trinitarian, and NOT also be a Catholic at the same time.

You cannot be a trinitarian and not be a trinitarian. Trinitarian means Catholic.

That is what belief in the trinity means.

Not to be like a broken record, but this is worth repeating.

No idea if any of this is getting through to anyone. The MK-BABYLON mind-control that has been used in Christian churches has been very effective. So effective, that some people it seems just cannot break it.

It may need to be repeated a bunch of times, to be able to break through the cognitive dissonance that has been caused by the Catholic mind-control "trinity" programming (which uses endless repetition as one technique used to deeply instill and ingrain the programming in the "trinity" aka Catholic mind-control victims).

You have ALL been mind-controlled. Break free!

"belief in the trinity" = "the catholic faith"

People who "believe in the trinity" are catholic.

That's what being catholic means.

It's the definition of "the catholic faith" (aka "trinity").

MK-BABYLON/Vatican
No, the definition of catholic is...
1catholic
adjectivecath·o·lic\ˈkath-lik, ˈka-thə-\
1 a often capitalized : of, relating to, or forming the church universal

It’s universal..always trying to add to it by being ecumenical. And the pope is working hard at uniting all faiths...go figure.

Yes, what makes it catholic is all it’s non Biblical traditions. They got lucky with the trinity then wrecked it by adding Mary..go figure.

False religions and false teachers use the name of Jesus to reel people in then teach them everything but what the Bible teaches for power and money.

Lisa

Superstar
The "carrot on the stick" that is used is the false claim that "belief in the trinity" (becoming Catholic) gets you saved.

It is a lie.
Maybe that’s what the catholics teach...but they aren’t Christians and true Christianity teaches belief in Jesus to be saved.

No, the definition of catholic is...
1catholic
adjectivecath·o·lic\ˈkath-lik, ˈka-thə-\
1 a often capitalized : of, relating to, or forming the church universal

It’s universal..always trying to add to it by being ecumenical. And the pope is working hard at uniting all faiths...go figure.

Yes, what makes it catholic is all it’s non Biblical traditions. They got lucky with the trinity then wrecked it by adding Mary..go figure.

False religions and false teachers use the name of Jesus to reel people in then teach them everything but what the Bible teaches for power and money.
No, go and read the Athanasian Creed which is the legal document that contains the definition of "the Catholic faith".