The Pagan X-mass/Yuletide/Saturnalia

Lisa

Superstar
The phrases "will be" and "shall not" are in future tense, are they not? Since it says, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved,.. rather than "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you are saved", so, being saved according to this verse, if we read it as it is written, is therefore yet a future event (being saved) in that verse which is on condition of believing.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believes on Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

(if he endures - Matthew 24:13)
You first have to believe to be saved...that’s the only way to be saved. And ya, you have to continue in the faith, there is no once saved always saved..you have to keep going in faith.

A Freeman

Superstar
Seems clear cut to me..Jesus tells us that and so do Paul and Silas...your going against scripture here.
Acts‬ ‭16:29-31‬ ‭​

And he called for lights and rushed in, and trembling with fear he fell down before Paul and Silas, and after he brought them out, he said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”​
‭‭
John 3:16​

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believes on Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
Do you think that anyone actually BELIEVES (Luke 18:8)?

Do you know ANYONE that is actually DOING what Christ has Commanded us to do for our own benefit?

How can anyone be a "sinner" (one who does evil, breaks God's Laws/Commandments - and therefore HATES Christ) and a "believer" at the same time?

Didn't God tell us there are NONE righteous and NONE that DO good? Didn't Paul quote that as well to emphasize that nothing had changed, even after Christ's sacrifice?

1 John 2:3-4
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.

JoChris

Superstar
Have a question, please:

Those of you who contend that paradise and heaven refer to the same place, can you explain to me please how you believe you are able to reconcile what Jesus said in Luke 23:43 with what He said 3 days & 3 nights later in John 20:17?

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Then, 3 days and 3 nights later (which is therefore more than one day AFTER He said the above words to the man who was next to him):

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

In case what is being asked is not clear, Jesus in John 20:17 says He had not yet gone up to Father (in heaven) since the Cross, but from the Cross, He said to the man next to him, that to day (the same day) he would be with Him (with Jesus) in paradise.

Anyone can answer, but hearing how Christians in particular would answer this seeming conundrum, would be of particular interest and be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Colossians 2:9 For in him [Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
http://www.bibletruths.net/great truths/gt01.htm

God the Father is for all Eternity in Heaven.
Jesus the man was still on the Earth at that time.
Jesus REMAINS in Heaven to this day. He has not returned to Earth yet.

Acts 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Lisa

Superstar
Do you think that anyone actually BELIEVES (Luke 18:8)?

Do you know ANYONE that is actually DOING what Christ has Commanded us to do for our own benefit?

How can anyone be a "sinner" (one who does evil, breaks God's Laws/Commandments - and therefore HATES Christ) and a "believer" at the same time?

Didn't God tell us there are NONE righteous and NONE that DO good? Didn't Paul quote that as well to emphasize that nothing had changed, even after Christ's sacrifice?

1 John 2:3-4
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.
I believe...I have faith.

That’s what all Christian‘s are...sinners who believe in Jesus. God forgives sin, ya know.
Once you believe God starts a good work in you..you become a new creation.

He sure did say that we all sin...and we all fight against it every day. What does that have to do with anything?

‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:5‬, 7
But whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him:
Beloved, I am not writing a new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning; the old commandment is the word which you have heard.​

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The phrases "will be" and "shall not" are in future tense. It says, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved,.. rather than "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you are saved", so, being saved according to this verse, if we read it as it is written, is therefore shown to be promised as a future fulfillment in that verse on the condition of believing.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Did you know that the Bible refers to salvation in the past, present, and future tense?
Past tense of salvation
A believer experiences this phase of salvation when they first believed. This occurs the moment you're saved from the penalty of sin by putting your faith in Jesus Christ.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9 NKJV

When we were saved, we became a new creation. We became children of God. We didn’t have to earn it. How glad are you about that? I know I am because no one can ever earn their salvation by their own efforts. There’s no amount of good works that we could ever do to earn our way into the presence of a holy a just God.

The Apostle Paul makes this point clear in his letter to Titus:

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Titus 3:5-7 NKJV

Before we were saved, we had no righteousness of our own. This means that we were not in a right relationship with God. But the moment we were saved, the righteousness of Christ was imparted to us. The righteousness of Jesus Christ was credited to our account. What’s more is that once we’re saved, we’re always saved. Forever and ever and ever!

But don’t take my word for it. Read the words of Jesus for yourself:

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

John 10:27-29

Given the dire importance of the first tense of salvation, I feel it necessary to offer a note of caution. We must understand that salvation, and therefore the regeneration of our minds doesn’t come about by only knowing the gospel. Even the demons know that Jesus is the Son of God and they tremble with fear.
You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

James 2:19 NKJV

Rather, I’m talking about salvation that comes from putting our faith in Jesus. The kind of faith that comes from your heart. As Romans 10: 9 says “that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”

Present tense of salvation

After we’re saved, we transition to the next tense of salvation. This is known as the sanctification process. This is the phase of our Christian life where the Holy Spirit works in us to convict us of our sins. Since we all slip up from time to time, this is a life-long process, but one we need to take very seriously.

As the Apostle Paul said to the Philippian church:

Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

Philippians 2:12-13 NKJV

Before we were saved, we couldn’t stop sinning. At least not for long. But after we’re saved, the Holy Spirit gives us the power to overcome the sin in our lives. After all, Jesus wouldn’t have commanded us to “sin no more” if we weren’t able to obey that command (John 5:14).

And yet, all too often we make compromises in this area. We try to justify our sins. We try to convince ourselves (and sometimes others) that they’re not a big deal. But what did the Apostle Paul say? He said to work out our salvation (the sanctification process) with fear and trembling. In other words, this is of vital importance. Not because we might lose our salvation but because there are consequences to compromising. Or, don’t you know that God disciplines His children who practice disobedience (Hebrews 12:6)?

In addition to opening ourselves to God’s discipline when we’re disobedient, consider these reasons to take the sanctification process seriously:

Disobeying God’s word can cause us to lose rewards and blessings.

We can lose our sense of peace with God.
Living as a carnal Christian sets a horrible example to others (both other believers and unbelievers alike).

So how can we work out our salvation?

Here are some things that help me.

Listening to and reading the word of God reminds me of God’s will for my life. If we love God, we should want to get to know Him better, and that happens by submerging ourselves in His word “the Bible” (1 Peter 2:2).
Then listen for the voice of the Holy Spirit convicting you of your sins and then take action. We must change our mind (repent) of our sins.

I also like to think about the imminent return of Jesus to receive His church. This has really motivated me to clean up my life. After all, should the Lord’s bride prepare herself and be ready for His return?

The good news is that, as a believer, we’re no longer powerless from the death-grasp of sin. Unlike the unsaved, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit gives us the power to resist Satan and his demons.

Past tense of salvation

Now for the really great news. Once we’re with the Lord in our glorified bodies, we’ll finally be saved from the presence of sin. No longer will we be tempted to war against God’s will. Isn’t that wonderful news?

https://jesus4evers.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-3-tenses-of-salvation.html?m=1

JoChris

Superstar
Thanks for the quotation.

I didn't mean it as an insult, but the spirit is one of dechristianisation equal to that of the secular powers of the West seeking to remove all Christian references from public life. This may be more obvious in Europe than in the United States, but employees in public office and general business etiquette are required to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. Here, in Europe, our Christmas markets have been renamed Winter Festival. Many of our Christmas markets have been disallowed to put the nativity scene for laic and multiconfessional reasons. It is symptomatic of a Judeo-Masonic culture seeking to remove all meaning from Christian tradition and symbols and subject them to a nihilist and consumerist paradigm.

This was already a concern in the Britain of halfway the 20th century, expressed by, among others, C.S. Lewis in a satirical piece called "X-mas and Christmas: A Lost Chapter of Herodotus" (1954):

In the middle of winter when fogs and rains most abound they have a great festival which they callExmas , and for fifty days they prepare for it in the fashion I shall describe. First of all, every citizen is obliged to send to each of his friends and relations a square piece of hard paper stamped with a picture, which in their speech is called anExmas-card . But the

pictures represent birds sitting on branches, or trees with a dark green prickly leaf, or else men in such garments as the Niatirbians believe that their ancestors wore two hundred years ago riding in coaches such as their ancestors used, or houses with snow on their roofs. And the Niatirbians are unwilling to say what these pictures have to do with the festival, guarding (as I suppose) some sacred mystery. And because all men must send these cards the market-place is filled with the crowd of those buying them, so that there is great labour and weariness.​

But having bought as many as they suppose to be sufficient, they return to their houses and find there the like cards which others have sent to them. And when they find cards from any to whom they also have sent cards, they throw them away and give thanks to the gods that this labour at least is over for another year. But when they find cards from any to whom they have not sent, then they beat their breasts and wail and utter curses against the sender; and, having sufficiently lamented their misfortune, they put on their boots again and go out into the fog and rain and buy a card for him also. And let this account suffice about Exmas-cards.

They also send gifts to one another, suffering the same things about the gifts as about the cards, or even worse. For every citizen has to guess the value of the gift which every friend will send to him so that he may send one of equal value, whether he can afford it or not. And they buy as gifts for one another such things as no man ever bought for himself. For the sellers, understanding the custom, put forth all kinds of trumpery, and whatever, being useless and ridiculous, sell as an Exmas gift. And though the Niatirbians profess themselves to lack sufficient necessary things, such as metal, leather, wood and paper, yet an incredible quantity of these things is wasted every year, being made into the gifts.

But during these fifty days the oldest, poorest and the most miserable of citizens put on false beards and red robes and walk in the market-place; being disguised (in my opinion) as Cronos. And the sellers of gifts no less than the purchasers become pale and weary, because of the crowds and the fog, so that any man who came into a Niatirbian city at this season would think that some great calamity had fallen on Niatirb. This fifty days of preparation is called in their barbarian speech the ExmasRush .

But when the day of the festival comes, then most of the citizens, being exhausted with theRush , lie in bed till noon. But in the evening they eat five times as much supper as on other days and, crowning themselves with crowns of paper, they become intoxicated. And on the day after Exmas they are very grave, being internally disordered by the supper and the drinking and reckoning how much they have spent on gifts and on the wine. For wine is so dear among the Niatirbians that a man must swallow the worth of a talent before he is well intoxicated.

Such, then, are their customs about the Exmas. But the few among the Niatirbians have also a festival, separate and to themselves, called Crissmas , which is on the same day as Exmas. And those who keep Crissmas, doing the opposite to the majority of the Niatirbians, rise early on that day with shining faces and go before sunrise to certain temples where they partake of a sacred feast. And in most of the temples they set out images of a fair woman with a new-born Child on her knees and certain animals and shepherds adoring the Child. (The reason of these images is given in a certain sacred story which I know but do not repeat.)

But I myself conversed with a priest in one of these temples and asked him why they kept Crissmas on the same day as Exmas; for it appeared to me inconvenient. But the priest replied, It is not lawful, O Stranger, for us to change the date of Crissmas, but would that Zeus would put it into the minds of the Niatirbians to keep Exmas at some other time or not to keep it at all. For Exmas and theRush distract the minds even of the few from sacred things. And we indeed are glad that men should make merry at Crissmas; but in Exmas there is no merriment left. And when I asked him why they endured the Rush, he replied, It is, O Stranger, a racket ; using (as I suppose) the words of some oracle and speaking unintelligibly to me (for aracket is an instrument which the barbarians use in a game calledtennis ).

But what Hecataeus says, that Exmas and Crissmas are the same, is not credible. For the first, the pictures which are stamped on the Exmas-cards have nothing to do with the sacred story which the priests tell about Crissmas. And secondly, the most part of the Niatirbians, not believing the religion of the few, nevertheless send the gifts and cards and participate in theRush and drink, wearing paper caps. But it is not likely that men, even being barbarians, should suffer so many and great things in honour of a god they do not believe in. And now, enough about Niatirb.

In the end it comes down to how the people choose to celebrate and interpret Christmas. We have the power over its meaning. We either hold on to its increasingly materialist dimensions, we resuscitate its Christian dimensions, or we abandon it altogether. Only one of them is a spirit that doesn't dechristianise.
What comes before the good works?

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Faith in JESUS CHRIST OF THE BIBLE first.
Good works proceeding from genuine faith in JESUS CHRIST OF THE BIBLE are fruits of salvation.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I believe...I have faith.

That’s what all Christian‘s are...sinners who believe in Jesus. God forgives sin, ya know.
Once you believe God starts a good work in you..you become a new creation.

He sure did say that we all sin...and we all fight against it every day. What does that have to do with anything?

‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:5‬, 7​

But whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him:​

Beloved, I am not writing a new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning; the old commandment is the word which you have heard.​
8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus [of the Bible]*, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. **

* https://www.jimfeeney.org/this-Jesus-another-Jesus.html

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Jahtruth supporters, you claim to be following God's commandments.
Good works from the flesh are not pleasing in God's eyes.
Good works from following a false Christ/ false religion are not pleasing in God's eyes.

https://www.gotquestions.org/works-of-the-flesh.html

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
7 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

----
You idolise John Anthony Hill. https://biblehub.com/sermons/auth/pearson/the_sin_of_idolising.htm

You are creating strife with your constant contradictions via quoting a cult leader. https://lightfromgodsword.org/bible_study/strife_the_sin_and_the_cure.html

You do everything to make people reject true church leadership. https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-sedition.html

You believe some of the most stupid heresies of all time. Christianity, islam, reincarnation, UFOlogy, and Science Fiction in a blender from a deluded man, whom you mistake sincerity for truth. You believe the words of a rambling man who couldn't even keep himself out of jail. It would be comical if it wasn't so tragic.

REPENT of these terrible sins of the Flesh, or you will be condemned.

8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus [of the Bible], who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Therefore there is condemnation to YOU, you Jahtruthers - believe in JESUS CHRIST.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him [THE TRUE GOD]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Jahtruth supporters, you claim to be following God's commandments.
Good works from the flesh are not pleasing in God's eyes.
Good works from following a false Christ/ false religion are not pleasing in God's eyes.

https://www.gotquestions.org/works-of-the-flesh.html

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
7 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

----
You idolise John Anthony Hill. https://biblehub.com/sermons/auth/pearson/the_sin_of_idolising.htm

You are creating strife with your constant contradictions via quoting a cult leader. https://lightfromgodsword.org/bible_study/strife_the_sin_and_the_cure.html

You do everything to make people reject true church leadership. https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-sedition.html

You believe some of the most stupid heresies of all time. Christianity, islam, reincarnation, UFOlogy, and Science Fiction in a blender from a deluded man, whom you mistake sincerity for truth. You believe the words of a rambling man who couldn't even keep himself out of jail. It would be comical if it wasn't so tragic.

REPENT of these terrible sins of the Flesh, or you will be condemned.

8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus [of the Bible], who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Therefore there is condemnation to YOU, you Jahtruthers - believe in JESUS CHRIST.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him [THE TRUE GOD]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
The pot calling the kettle black

JoChris

Superstar
The pot calling the kettle black
Have you called Christian Prince to correct him on his many "errors" in Islamic law and theology yet? His account sometimes gives alerts of live footage/ https://www.facebook.com/ChristianPrinceTheArabianProphet/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOllN2W9yT4ZYaSgTkqzhhg

If he scares you too much though, there is another younger man now who might be less intimidating to you or maybe he is more in your time zone. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFSZf2eM0fgtcGGzIxx_LBg

Have you called Christian Prince to correct him on his many "errors" in Islamic law and theology yet? His account sometimes gives alerts of live footage/ https://www.facebook.com/ChristianPrinceTheArabianProphet/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOllN2W9yT4ZYaSgTkqzhhg

If he scares you too much though, there is another younger man now who might be less intimidating to you or maybe he is more in your time zone. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFSZf2eM0fgtcGGzIxx_LBg
I'd like to see you go on a channel like TheAtheistExperience, it'd be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCprs0DXUS-refN1i8FkQkdg

JoChris, go on TheAtheistExperience and don't be afraid, defend your Bible and show them how wrong they are!

As for Christian Princess, she has no credibility on anything, there's really no need to lift a finger because he debunks his own hilarious claims.

JoChris

Superstar
I'd like to see you go on a channel like TheAtheistExperience, it'd be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCprs0DXUS-refN1i8FkQkdg

JoChris, go on TheAtheistExperience and don't be afraid, defend your Bible and show them how wrong they are!

As for Christian Princess, she has no credibility on anything, there's really no need to lift a finger because he debunks his own hilarious claims.

So you didn't.. what a surprise. But Muslim nations need your help. They are having to block his videos now, he is doing so much damage.

Come on, do it. A true Muslim would take on this intellectual war if he is able to do so. Prove your sincerity to us....

And then start a new thread proving you destroyed Christian Prince so you don't feel the need to continue hijacking A. Freeman's thread.

So you didn't.. what a surprise. But Muslim nations need your help. They are having to block his videos now, he is doing so much damage.

Come on, do it. A true Muslim would take on this intellectual war if he is able to do so. Prove your sincerity to us....
Your foaming at the mouth with your hubris, Christian Prince is trash. You put your faith in him because he affirms your weak worldview which doesn't require any fact-checking, if it sounds good (to you) it must be true. Try learning arabic, try relying your entire worldview on your ape brain and try to cultivate intelligence. I'm still surprised that you actually even watch his show, he's always been a meme (aka, a joke that people, including other Christians, mock for fun)

so you don't feel the need to continue hijacking A. Freeman's thread.
You're the only who hijacked the thread and started talking about your god Christian Prince, not me.

Who typed "the pot calling the kettle black?" Was it me or you?
Yes, because you support the Baptist cult and think it's 'original Christianity'. You mock, bash, insult and spread propaganda against every other worldview and religion that isn't your own to give yourself the illusion of superiority, yet flee from threads like this: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-infallible-word-of-god.6807/ no wonder.

Try learning the bible.
Which one?

JoChris

Superstar
Yes, because you support the Baptist cult and think it's 'original Christianity'. You mock every other worldview and religion that isn't your own to give yourself the illusion of superiority, yet flee from threads like this: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-infallible-word-of-god.6807/ no wonder.
Some of us have a life.
Some of us don't bother responding to someone who has proved multiple times they loathe Biblical Christianity.
Some of us choose to leave comments to those who are already answering people effectively.
Some of us don't think we should spend as much time on you as you imagine you deserve.

P.S. I didn't respond to that thread because I had already answered it at other times, and you chose to dismiss my answer.
You can choose to do that.
I choose to spend my time on those who haven't hardened their heart against Jesus, He still loves you despite all your (current) bile against Him and His followers.

Some of us have a life.
With exception to those who have died, RIP Nabeel Qureshi.

Some of us don't bother responding to someone who has proved multiple times they loathe Biblical Christianity.
Like you who follows the Baptist Cult (circa 1700's CE) instead of the Bible.

Some of us choose to leave comments to those who are already answering people effectively.
Some of us don't think we should spend as much time on you as you imagine you deserve.
This is why I mostly ignore you actually, because you're not civilized, you're barbaric and foaming at the mouth.

P.S. I didn't respond to that thread because I had already answered it at other times, and you chose to dismiss my answer.
Links? I'd LOVE to see your answer.

I choose to spend my time on those who haven't hardened their heart against Jesus, He still loves you despite all your (current) bile against Him and His followers.
You've hardened your heart against God and truth, you are blind and lost from true hope and happiness (this is something you've made clear to me before). Happiness starts with accepting that you're not perfect and can be wrong about things, you're incapable of this.
You reject the word of God and the messenger of God, so what can I say? eye for an eye? you're just promoting tribalism, I criticize and dismantle tribalistic mentalities (they're not healthy, at all). You are, in essence, the arms and legs of the illuminati.

JoChris

Superstar
With exception to those who have died, RIP Nabeel Qureshi.
And Qureshi is in Heaven, a place you are in danger of never reaching.
Like you who follows the Baptist Church instead of the Bible.
Evidence that the Baptist Church does not follow the Bible please.
This is why I mostly ignore you actually, because you're not civilized, you're barbaric and foaming at the mouth.
TRANSLATION:
"You're a meanie, you don't treat me with kid gloves like most kind hearted Christians do.." *sniff sniff*

I am kind up to a point. Someone who is determined to try destroying Christians' faith in Jesus deserves no kindness.
You need the truth now.
Like the Jahtruthers, please repent, believe in Jesus Christ. We will rejoice if we see you in Heaven too.

P.S. You know how to search in religious section, limiting to my name. I will not do any of the work for you.

JoChris

Superstar
Happiness starts with accepting that you're not perfect and can be wrong about things, you're incapable of this.
WRONG. I know I am a sinner.
If you are honest with yourself you know you are a sinner too.
You reject the word of God and the messenger of God, so what can I say? eye for an eye? you're just promoting tribalism, I criticize and dismantle tribalistic mentalities (they're not healthy, at all). You are, in essence, the arms and legs of the illuminati.
I reject false religions, including Islam.
Christianity is not tribalism. Christianity is belief in Jesus Christ. You know that.
The rest of your comment is very silly. You should have higher standards than that.