The Pagan X-mass/Yuletide/Saturnalia

Lisa

Superstar
Thank-you so much for sharing that Lisa.

There's no question that it was God guiding you (showing to you telepathically and showing you) the truth about X-mass.

It should be self-evident that the "Lamb of God" was born in the Springtime, when lambs are born. Spring is the season of rebirth, when the plants and trees begin to awaken from their long winter slumber. Winter is the season of old age and death. Do people really think that an expecting Mary would have been forced to travel in the dead of winter and deliver the baby Jesus in freezing cold conditions?

Further proof of the X-mass LIE about the birth of Jesus.

It would be nice if everyone would stop and think about all of this very carefully, as God had you do. Not only did very evil forces co-opt Christ's name to cover their fabricated story about the birth of Jesus, but they've turned it into the most materialistic and wasteful event of the year. A LIE so powerful that those who refuse to go along with it are often attacked and shamed by those who cannot bear to part with the lie they've come to love, even after they find out it's a lie.

"What about the children?" "Just think about how they'll be affected if you take X-mass away from them." "How can you not celebrate X-mass?"

Once one is realizes (is shown, as you were Lisa) that it is mocking Christ and the sacrifice He made to celebrate a pagan holiday that has nothing to do with Him, how could anyone continue doing it?
You’re welcome. However, I didn’t share to be in agreement with you jah cultists and I don’t appreciate you treating me like I’m some kind of good girl for sharing. You are not the teachers here.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
Thank-you so much for sharing that Lisa.

There's no question that it was God guiding you (showing to you telepathically and showing you) the truth about X-mass.

It should be self-evident that the "Lamb of God" was born in the Springtime, when lambs are born. Spring is the season of rebirth, when the plants and trees begin to awaken from their long winter slumber. Winter is the season of old age and death. Do people really think that an expecting Mary would have been forced to travel in the dead of winter and deliver the baby Jesus in freezing cold conditions?

Further proof of the X-mass LIE about the birth of Jesus.

It would be nice if everyone would stop and think about all of this very carefully, as God had you do. Not only did very evil forces co-opt Christ's name to cover their fabricated story about the birth of Jesus, but they've turned it into the most materialistic and wasteful event of the year. A LIE so powerful that those who refuse to go along with it are often attacked and shamed by those who cannot bear to part with the lie they've come to love, even after they find out it's a lie.

"What about the children?" "Just think about how they'll be affected if you take X-mass away from them." "How can you not celebrate X-mass?"

Once one is realizes (is shown, as you were Lisa) that it is mocking Christ and the sacrifice He made to celebrate a pagan holiday that has nothing to do with Him, how could anyone continue doing it?
If you grasp the whole Solar aspect of Christ it makes sense. The winter solstice is the "death" of the Sun, after which it begins to be "reborn" and the days grow longer...

I get caught up trying to seek deeper meanings of scripture and dogmas that I sometimes forget the simpler things. I needed to watch a recent Netflix Christmas special to be reminded of the not-so-hidden message of Christmas, which is so Christian in its simplicity and straightforwardness that it should be treasured and kept as a sort of Christian theology for kids. Be good and you will be rewarded for Klaus sees all and knows all. I mean, you do want your toy, don't you?

Without spoiling too much (although a bit, so don't continue reading if you don't want to), the scene directly following this one shows the baptism of the world in the most user-friendly yet poetic way, transforming a clan-ruled settlement covered in mist and darkness, ridden with tribal enmosity and destructive behaviours, into a community of brotherhood, charity and construction. It's the beauty of a teaching so mystical and complex to be able to be abstracted to its essential meaning to make it comprehensible to mere toddlers. I'd be lying if I wasn't moved by it ... just a little.

PS: I don't get paid by Netflix for this advertisement.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I get caught up trying to seek deeper meanings of scripture and dogmas that I sometimes forget the simpler things. I needed to watch a recent Netflix Christmas special to be reminded of the not-so-hidden message of Christmas, which is so Christian in its simplicity and straightforwardness that it should be treasured and kept as a sort of Christian theology for kids. Be good and you will be rewarded for Klaus sees all and knows all. I mean, you do want your toy, don't you?

Without spoiling too much, the scene directly following this one shows the baptism of the world in the most user-friendly yet poetic way, transforming a clan-ruled settlement covered in mist and darkness, ridden with tribal enmosity and destructive behaviours, into a community of brotherhood, charity and construction. It's the beauty of a teaching so mystical and complex to be able to be abstracted to its essential meaning to make it comprehensible to mere toddlers. I'd be lying if I wasn't moved by it ... just a little.

PS: I don't get paid by Netflix for this advertisement.
It’s always the fat boys who are the bullies...

A Freeman

Superstar
You’re welcome. However, I didn’t share to be in agreeable with you jah cultists and I don’t appreciate you treating me like I’m some kind of good girl for sharing. You are not the teachers here.
You have the wrong impression Lisa, and shouldn't be pre-judging others, which is giving in to the resentment/hatred that drives all prejudice. The comments that were made about your post were simply an acknowledgement of the truth that it contained, and how recognizing it as such could possibly help others. Nothing more.

A "cult" is a man-made organization. As such, ALL organized religions are CULTS.

Cults have cult members. Cults are supported by their cult members. Cults members are sent out to recruit others to join their cult so their cult business can grow. The more the cult business grows, the more power and money it makes/takes from others.

JAHTruth.net is a WEBSITE. It's a repository of truthful information, assembled for everyone's benefit. An encyclopaedia. There is no business, no membership, no begging bowl/offering plate, no buildings/churches/temples, nobody sitting around singing silly songs, etc. Just a few who have awakened to the fact that we've all been hoodwinked - like the world has with X-mass - and that we as a world are headed in the wrong direction and desperately need to turn back to Father (God) before it's too late.

The information on the website is FREE. If someone wants that information in printed form mailed to them, then they're asked to help cover the printing and mailing costs. But it's still the same information that is available as a free gift to the world, including the King of kings' Bible.

The sole/soul purpose of personally spending times on these forums is to simply pass on the truth to others that Father (God) has shared with me, just as He shared the truth with you about X-mass. It would be remiss of me to do anything less, particularly given the fact that I've been shown how little time remains before Judgment Day and The Fire, into which most of the world will go for having no love of the truth.

If that seems like teaching to you, then you're prejudging that too, because I do not consider myself to be anymore than a student and servant of Father, here to do what He asks of me, under the direction of The Master/Teacher - Christ - Who is the ONLY Teacher (Matt. 23:10).

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:
@Lisa

Your spirit is one of dechristianisation. No Christian should feel uncomfortable with a holiday celebrating the birthday of the Christ, whether or not the date is historical. The world is ruled by symbols and you either have the pagan symbol, the Christian symbol, or no symbol at all. I know which one to choose.

Lisa

Superstar
You have the wrong impression Lisa, and shouldn't be pre-judging others, which is giving in to the resentment/hatred that drives all prejudice. The comments that were made about your post were simply an acknowledgement of the truth that it contained, and how recognizing it as such could possibly help others. Nothing more.

A "cult" is a man-made organization. As such, ALL organized religions are CULTS.

Cults have cult members. Cults are supported by their cult members. Cults members are sent out to recruit others to join their cult so their cult business can grow. The more the cult business grows, the more power and money it makes/takes from others.

JAHTruth.net is a WEBSITE. It's a repository of truthful information, assembled for everyone's benefit. An encyclopaedia. There is no business, no membership, no begging bowl/offering plate, no buildings/churches/temples, nobody sitting around singing silly songs, etc. Just a few who have awakened to the fact that we've all been hoodwinked - like the world has with X-mass - and that we as a world are headed in the wrong direction and desperately need to turn back to Father (God) before it's too late.

The information on the website is FREE. If someone wants that information in printed form mailed to them, then they're asked to help cover the printing and mailing costs. But it's still the same information and that is available as a free gift to the world, including the King of kings' Bible.

The sole/soul purpose of personally spending times on these forums is to simply pass on the truth to others that Father (God) has shared with me, just as He shared the truth with you about X-mass. It would be remiss of me to do anything less, particularly given the fact that I've been shown how little time remains before Judgment Day and The Fire, into which most of the world will go for having no love of the truth.

If that seems like teaching to you, then you're prejudging that too, because I do not consider myself to be anymore than a student and servant of Father, here to do what He asks of me, under the direction of The Master/Teacher - Christ - Who is the ONLY Teacher (Matt. 23:10).

Peace be upon you.
No, I didn’t get the wrong impression..I didn’t appreciate the pat on the head or your acting like you‘re the teacher, teaching a lesson off my testimony.

Jahtruth is a cult...your cult has its leader which you deify and your info is just wrong. I don’t care if you have a website...who doesn’t? Lol!

One must judge to not be taken in..that’s for sure.
Revelation 2:2
I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot tolerate evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you have found them to be false.​

You guys are false.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa

Your spirit is one of dechristianisation. No Christian should feel uncomfortable with a holiday celebrating the birthday of the Christ, whether or not the date is historical. The world is ruled by symbols and you either have the pagan symbol, the Christian symbol, or no symbol at all. I know which one to choose.
Why should a Christian celebrate a birthday of someone who has no beginning or end? Ya, He was born on earth, but you miss the purpose...and I suppose that’s the real reason for the season...of why Jesus was born a human...to save us from sin, not so we have a holiday (holy day) to celebrate. That doesn’t not make me a Christian, it makes me a Christian that I will only do what is in the Bible and not harken (yes, I did just use that word) to the traditions of men.

It's the traditions of men that keep the spirit and the faith alive. If it wasn't for these traditions, you would probably never have known God in the first place.

A Freeman

Superstar
Christ: Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?

Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition.

- from the Gospel according to Matthew, 15:3, 6

Christ, in His Revelation to John:

Revelation 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes (followers of Santa[Ni]-Claus - Yuletide, Easter [Ishtar - a goddess of fertility - eggs a symbol of fertility] etc.), which I also hate.

Revelation 2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the followers of St. [Ni]-Claus (Yuletide), which thing I hate.

Lisa

Superstar
It's the traditions of men that keep the spirit and the faith alive. If it wasn't for these traditions, you would probably never have known God in the first place.
It’s not the traditions of man that we come to know God..but it is by the traditions of man that we get Him wrong.
Romans‬ ‭10:17‬ ‭
So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.​
‭‭

Lisa

Superstar
Colossians‬ ‭2:8‬ ‭
See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.
‭‭

A Freeman

Superstar
It’s not the traditions of man that we come to know God..but it is by the traditions of man that we get Him wrong.
Romans‬ ‭10:17‬ ‭​

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.​
‭‭
And by DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do by our Creator and His Christ.

Lisa

Superstar
And by DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do by our Creator and His Christ.
Ephesians‬ ‭2:8-9‬ ‭
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.​

‭‭
How is sharing with others that we MUST obey God ONLY somehow false in your mind?
Jahtruth should really be called jahfalse.

Todd

Star

The information on the website is FREE. If someone wants that information in printed form mailed to them, then they're asked to help cover the printing and mailing costs. But it's still the same information and that is available as a free gift to the world, including the King of kings' Bible.

Peace be upon you.
I don't agree with everything taught on JAHTruth.net, but I must say the attitude and spirit of those on this forum who promote the site is considerably more preferable to the attitude and spirit of many of the orthodox Christian's on this forum. Your repsonse to Lisa here is very well written, flowing with humility and grace.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Ephesians‬ ‭2:8-9‬ ‭​

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.​
‭‭Ephesians 2:8-10
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus TO DO GOOD WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works).

James 2:17-26
2:17 Even so FAITH, if it hath not WORKS, is DEAD, being alone.
2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will SHOW thee my faith BY my works.
2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils (liars) also believe, and tremble.
2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain (worthless) man, that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS is DEAD?
2:21 Was not our father justified by WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar (and God made him your example - Sura 16:123; 60:4)?
2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith (trust in God) MADE PERFECT?
2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed ONLY God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
2:24 Ye see then how that by WORKS a man is justified, and NOT by faith only.
2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by WORKS, when she had received the messengers, and had sent [them] out another way?
2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

Jahtruth should really be called jahfalse.
Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Lisa

Superstar
‭‭Ephesians 2:8-10
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus TO DO GOOD WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works).

James 2:17-26
2:17 Even so FAITH, if it hath not WORKS, is DEAD, being alone.
2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will SHOW thee my faith BY my works.
2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils (liars) also believe, and tremble.
2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain (worthless) man, that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS is DEAD?
2:21 Was not our father justified by WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar (and God made him your example - Sura 16:123; 60:4)?
2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith (trust in God) MADE PERFECT?
2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed ONLY God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
2:24 Ye see then how that by WORKS a man is justified, and NOT by faith only.
2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by WORKS, when she had received the messengers, and had sent [them] out another way?
2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
Sure..you’re saved by faith in Jesus but you’re not saved by works.

After your saved by the blood of Jesus than God works through you to do the good works He prepared. If you try to do works without faith in Jesus and being saved...it’s just filthy rags.

Edit: didn’t realize that auto correct changed a word.

Last edited: