The one world church/The beginning of the end times

This man is sent by the Pope to draw all denominations back to Catholicism, telling them to come back home!!! The Lutheran and Methodist have signed pledges to unite with the pope. Palmer thinks of himself as Elijah the prophet. Catholics are not Christians or born again believers.
  1. Bishop Tony Palmer and Pope Francis on Christian Unity | John ...
    johnharmstrong.com/bishop-tony-palmer-and-pope-francis...
    Bishop Tony Palmer and Pope Francis on Christian Unity. The recent informal video of Pope Francis, made on a smartphone by the British charismatic Anglican bishop Tony Palmer, has now become a viral phenomenon. The seven-minute greeting by Pope Francis, seen by millions of viewers, called upon all Christians to set aside their differences to pursue a deep “longing” for Christian unity.

phipps

Star
This is a movement that has been going on for decades. Basically they want all the churches in the world to be unified Christian or not Whether they believe in the same in God or not. They concentrate on what they have in common and play down their differences. This unity is not based on the Word of God. In the Bible unity is based on the Word of God and the dominion of God. This movement is lead by the Papacy. What is sad is most of Protestantism has joined forces with Catholicism in this movement which is written of in the Bible.

Revelation 17:3-6

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

A woman in prophecy represents a church. A pure woman symbolises a pure church that is faithful to Jesus, an impure woman represents an impure, or fallen, church that is unfaithful to Jesus. The mother of harlots is the head of all the fallen churches. Only one church fits that description, the Catholic church. The daughters are Protestant churches that had once protested against and left Catholicism but returned and began to copy the principles and actions of the mother and thus became fallen themselves. By joining this movement most of Protestantism has submitted to Rome’s authority and accepted her doctrines.

These things will all happen because they are prophesied in the Bible. All we can do is draw closer to God, spread the gospel, submit to God completely and obey His will.

phipps

Star
Kenneth Copeland Calls for End of the Protestant Reformation

On October 24th, 2017 Kenneth Copeland held an ecumenical meeting in Kansas City Missouri with Pope Francis watching by video and his representatives present. In this video Copeland claims to be god’s anointed prophet and claims to have the power of god to bring fire from heaven to “burn the stubble”, presenting a veiled threat to all the churches who do not get in step with the ecumenical movement.