The One Universal Religion Of Love

So you've put people into these neat little psychological boxes, "optimists", those who are "aware of their sinful state" but don't know their "true spiritual condition". You say that the optimists seek their "higher self", maybe this is true in some New Age things - I think the corruption of the whole New Age movement is pretty obvious - but it's far from universal. For me the "Higher Self" is a kind of satanic doctrine, divinisation of the ego. I also feel that we do need the Christ, the Inner Christ, in order to overcome ourselves. There is a kind of separation from God and there is a kind of Grace that we need, I just don't think that this means simply holding some belief, it takes spiritual work, struggle.
The Inner Christ or Holy Spirit is the flame that is ignited within the upper heart chakra, located at the thymus gland. The ignition of this inner flame is the anchor for the perceptual bridge that will form between the ego awareness and the "higher self", which can be understood as the "future" self or soul matrix where all experiences are recorded. There is infinitely more to learn of this concept, however. This is just an extremely simplified summarization.

shankara

Star
The Inner Christ or Holy Spirit is the flame that is ignited within the upper heart chakra, located at the thymus gland. The ignition of this inner flame is the anchor for the perceptual bridge that will form between the ego awareness and the "higher self", which can be understood as the "future" self or soul matrix where all experiences are recorded. There is infinitely more to learn of this concept, however. This is just an extremely simplified summarization.
Yeah I think definitely the Heart Chakra as this is the seat of Love (and Intuition), hence the Catholic thing with the Sacred Heart.
the-most-sacred-heart-of-jesus-svitozar-nenyuk.jpg

I don't much like the concept of "Higher Self", to me it suggests a kind of rarefaction or sublimation of ego. What exists in the absence of ego is not "Self" but Being.