The Official Recommended Documentaries Thread

peridot

Established
These links are from bitchute and brighteon, but just in case the links go dark:
The names vary, but essence for your search is: Kinsey Syndrome, Kinsey Agenda, etc

or

I saw this first on youtube years ago (and at various random times) by searching for:
Kinsey Agenda
and seeing what appeared.

Just Insidious.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Jon Swinn (Expose The Enemy) put together a unique, well produced doc that got little attention. I'm starting it now but after seeing a few clips I'd describe it as an investigation into the US military industrial complex, specifically the right wing. He doesn't spell everything out but lets the evidence of who owned power in the US speak for itself ;):

I'll be viewing this tonight so apologies for posting something I have yet to watch. An excerpt from the article below:

"A unique new video seeks to examine the psychological, spiritual, and even biological means by which dictators, tyrants, or other rulers throughout history have gained or expanded their power over societies, often leading to violent despotism and even genocide.
“Doomed To Repeat It” was directed by Catholic media personality, actor, and apologist Doug Barry. The founder of RADIX, who is best known for his one-man performance of the Passion of Christ, told LifeSiteNews the purpose behind the film was to raise awareness regarding “the number one” method “tyrannical, power-hungry individuals use to gain power, increase their power, and oppress people, [and that] is fear.”
And there is even a biological foundation for why persistent fear is so effective for controlling populations."

New documentary explains how tyrants use fear as a weapon to control the masses (56:28 mins)

These links are from bitchute and brighteon, but just in case the links go dark:
The names vary, but essence for your search is: Kinsey Syndrome, Kinsey Agenda, etc

or

I saw this first on youtube years ago (and at various random times) by searching for:
Kinsey Agenda
and seeing what appeared.

Just Insidious.
I watched this two days ago and i just cannot get it out my head. The more i see this trannie stuff, the LGBT and what they are doing to kids the more this documentary is ringing in my head. The fact he thought kids in pain scream, crying and having convulsions from the abuse was an orgasm. I just want to cry