The Official Recommended Documentaries Thread

Nick Danger

Rookie
This thread is for recommending documentaries and discussion of documentaries. Most on my list are amazing but older. Are there any good newer ones you guys can recommend? Or anything older that I've missed that are important? Note that my initial list will grow and also note that I do not endorse every drop of information from every documentary on my list. As with any documentary or book you have to take in the whole fish and spit out the bones.

Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Note: All of these can be watched online for free.

Ring of Power The first film from Grace Powers. It is an in depth 5 hour documentary on history of the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the NWO from her perspective. Impressively entertaining. Research some of the facts though.

The Zion King
The sequel to Ring of Power. Both are riveting and fun documentaries. Hugely conspiracy "theory" so you will need to research the facts on some claims but much of it is spot on. Topics covered: The Royal Family, Jimmy Saville, sinister sites and the Antichrist. Hugely entertaining very disturbing.

The Esoteric Agenda
The first film from Ben Stewart. Within the first 3 minutes you will be hooked, another of the most fun documentaries on my list. Topics covered: Freemasonry, the Illuminati, global government, Malthusian theory, depopulation and the environmental movement. It takes a step in the direction of pro Theosophic New Age dogmas so be warned.

Zeitgeist
The first film from Peter Joseph, and absolutely thee most profound documentary I've ever seen. It's incredibly well edited, narrated and written. If you are on this site (Vigilant Citizen) and haven't seen it, make this your number one movie to watch. Note, the first act of this doc will leave you in awe however do your research. Like Esoteric Agenda, this is yet another film that takes steps in the direction of pro Theosophic New Age dogmas. Topics covered: Religion (in particular Christianity), 9/11, central banking, false flag operations, mass mind control and our Orwellian future. You'll wonder why Peter Joseph doesn't expose the occult behind the government though. Hmmmmmm... maybe he's on their side.

Aquarius Age of Evil While not at the budget of Zeitgeist, this is your companion guide to completely debunking it's first act. While he admits he enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd act of Zeitgeist Keith Thompson's documentary AAE is like a wrecking ball to Zeitgeist's first act. Note that it comes from a Christian perspective however it exposes and shatters the religion of the elite even if you are not a Christian. And again you will wonder why Zeitgeist didn't expose the occult behind the government. Topics covered: Theosophy, ascended masters, Gnosticism, Zeitgeist and the origins of the New Age Movement.

End Game A film by Alex Jones. Although he does come across as a clown at times this doc is disturbing. It covers facts concerning the elite's agenda for global government, the UN, depopulation, Malthusian theory, the environmental movement and eugenics.

Loose Change
The ultimate 9/11 documentary. I'm assuming if you peruse this site you already know about it. One of the most controversial docs ever made. From film makers Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery this is a great film to introduce to your brainwashed friends. Topics covered: 9/11

Invisible Empire A film from one of the creators of Loose Change. Jason Bermas has created a masterpiece introduction to the NWO. Up there with Zeitgeist on budget and arguably equally effective. It is one the best films for waking up your brainwashed friends. And unlike Zeitgeist, there really isn't any disputing over the facts covered in it's content. Watch it and you'll see what I mean. Topics covered: Then new world order, corruption, globalism, the occult and the inner workings of the elite.

Illuminati 2 The Antichrist Conspiracy
and Illuminati 3 Murdered by the Monarchy
These two films by Christopher Everard are a blast! Up there with Grace Power's Ring of Power movies arguably more entertaining and certainly bigger budget. Both films lean towards uber paranoid conspiracy horror. If you like horror movies and like conspiracy theories like I do, then these are for you. Sadly, if you do your research much of the films are spot on. As far as content is concerned Murdered by the Monarchy is extremely disturbing. The Antichrist Conspiracy is possibly more entertaining though. Watch them both. Topics covered: The Illuminati, the Royal Family, secret societies, the occult and the dark history of czars and kings.

EDIT: Adding descriptions of films, also I will be adding more films to this listl

Last edited:

Goku

Rookie
Thanks for the list.

I think everybody here would also benefit from watching Going Clear (2015) and My Scientology Movie (2015) to get an insight into what they do and what goes on behind their closed doors.

Nick Danger

Rookie
Awesome! Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check them out.

Also, I forgot a few documentaries:
The Clinton Chronicles (90's documentary exposing Clinton drug trafficking and body count)
Run from the Cure (Rick Simpson documentary on the cancer industry and it's cure)
The Strecker Memorandom (about the creation of AIDS)
History Channel's Secret Societies (I was really blown away that this ever aired on national television but this one had a huge impact on my wake up process)

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I feel like every American should watch "Waco: The Rules of Engagement" and its sequel.

I was a kid in 1993 when the siege broke out but I remember all the news stories. Seeing the truth unfold in the documentary via infared camera shook me. Guilty or not, it isn't right to trap people in a building and use them for target practice. This one will teach you how much the Feds really care about the constitution.

Phoenix

Rookie
Wow -- this is brilliant...
As with any documentary or book you have to take in the whole fish and spit out the bones.
I'm sure I'll add more titles and books to this thread as I think of them, but there is one that immediately comes to mind. I am spacing completely on the title, so I hope I can describe it now and someone reading this will recognize it and furnish the correct title.

I saw it online in Nov 2014 when it seemed people could put copyrighted material up and it would stay on for awhile. It was almost 3 hours long and was mostly a question-and-answer session between 3 or 4 clergymen and a tiny audience on an [early] Oprah-like soundstage. There were some interviewed scenes thrown in as well. It was from about (I'm guessing) 1983 and these clergymen worked with homeless boys. They discussed graphically how the bodies of young children were found in dumpsters, sexually defiled and disposed of in the Houston area. They attempted to work with the police to both solve these crimes and to inform the general public, but they were met with opposition and apathy every step of the way. Local journalists who refused their press releases just informed them that "Nobody wants to read about raped and murdered children at their breakfast table." They worked with young boys who were runaways and even orphans. The clergymen received ZERO local funding for shelter assistance or even basic human concern for these homeless children.

However, what they did have was disturbing proof of the connections between child prostitution going on in the local arcades and these homeless children and the wealthy, powerful members of the community. Interestingly, interviews with teen-aged homeless boys who turned to prostitution (so they could eat and support their younger siblings, it was strongly noted) included the discussion of the fact that the majority of their "johns," or customers, were doctors, philanthropists, politicians, and 'upstanding members of society'.

Watching this documentary really stayed with me. Here were these ethical, spiritual people deeply concerned for our most vulnerable people ("precious resources," as many people refer to children) and they were met with stone cold opposition every step of the way when it came to protecting. It made me think, "So this is the endgame of a free society?" I'm so sorry I can't remember the title. You can tell the production quality of it was quickly thrown together; the purpose of it being to get the information out there.

Also related is the book, Why Johnny Can't Come Home. Please listen to any interview and podcast you can involving the author of this book, the mother of Johnny Gosch. This led me to the listening of many sound files by former CIA and even U.S. Senators on closely related topics going beyond even the subject matter documented by the likes of Cathy O'Brien and Brice Taylor.

I believe this book and documentary is a good introduction--and factually based--to some of the subject matter present on Vigilant Citizen. I recommend it especially to those people completely ignorant of the evils of this society and to those who have been made skeptical by the more entertainment-based media that is out there at present.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Wow -- this is brilliant...

I'm sure I'll add more titles and books to this thread as I think of them, but there is one that immediately comes to mind. I am spacing completely on the title, so I hope I can describe it now and someone reading this will recognize it and furnish the correct title.

I saw it online in Nov 2014 when it seemed people could put copyrighted material up and it would stay on for awhile. It was almost 3 hours long and was mostly a question-and-answer session between 3 or 4 clergymen and a tiny audience on an [early] Oprah-like soundstage. There were some interviewed scenes thrown in as well. It was from about (I'm guessing) 1983 and these clergymen worked with homeless boys. They discussed graphically how the bodies of young children were found in dumpsters, sexually defiled and disposed of in the Houston area. They attempted to work with the police to both solve these crimes and to inform the general public, but they were met with opposition and apathy every step of the way. Local journalists who refused their press releases just informed them that "Nobody wants to read about raped and murdered children at their breakfast table." They worked with young boys who were runaways and even orphans. The clergymen received ZERO local funding for shelter assistance or even basic human concern for these homeless children.

However, what they did have was disturbing proof of the connections between child prostitution going on in the local arcades and these homeless children and the wealthy, powerful members of the community. Interestingly, interviews with teen-aged homeless boys who turned to prostitution (so they could eat and support their younger siblings, it was strongly noted) included the discussion of the fact that the majority of their "johns," or customers, were doctors, philanthropists, politicians, and 'upstanding members of society'.

Watching this documentary really stayed with me. Here were these ethical, spiritual people deeply concerned for our most vulnerable people ("precious resources," as many people refer to children) and they were met with stone cold opposition every step of the way when it came to protecting. It made me think, "So this is the endgame of a free society?" I'm so sorry I can't remember the title. You can tell the production quality of it was quickly thrown together; the purpose of it being to get the information out there.

Also related is the book, Why Johnny Can't Come Home. Please listen to any interview and podcast you can involving the author of this book, the mother of Johnny Gosch. This led me to the listening of many sound files by former CIA and even U.S. Senators on closely related topics going beyond even the subject matter documented by the likes of Cathy O'Brien and Brice Taylor.

I believe this book and documentary is a good introduction--and factually based--to some of the subject matter present on Vigilant Citizen. I recommend it especially to those people completely ignorant of the evils of this society and to those who have been made skeptical by the more entertainment-based media that is out there at present.
Wow. I'd like to see that.

Phoenix

Rookie
Hi all -- the reason I couldn't remember the title of the child exploitation doc that I described above is because the title is not widely known. At the time of this posting, it is viewable on YouTube under Elite child sex slaves "1981" forgotten documentary. I did a quick viewing of it before writing this, and I have to make the correction that the men presenting the information/discussion were not clergy, but educators and small-time, independent journalists. {Independent journalism used to be a thing]. Also, it was recorded in 1981, and not 1983 as I guessed above.

Getting on a soapbox, I strongly urge anyone interested in true crime and the subject matter of the articles here on VC to watch this over choosing a Hollywood-produced "doc" or internet series designed to both titillate/confuse you and capitalize on the current interest in Iluminati and Monarch Programming, etc. Or a propaganda movie that is meant to steer you into a political movement that accomplishes nothing.

Dr. Thomas Philpott, the handsome, articulate gentleman in the green striped polo shirt, was a history professor at the University of Texas at the time of this 1981 recording. A quick Google search currently reports rumors that he was "suicided" in 1991. I cannot verify this right now.

If you've never seen this, questions that may come to your mind may include:

• The references to Father Bruce Ritter. If you are familiar with this person, Dr. Philpott's statement about him at 32 minutes is especially intriguing.
  • What has changed in our society since 1981, in regards to p***philia, child homelessness, "white throw-away kids," the media coverage of missing/murdered/trafficked children, etc.?
  • How could the subject matter of this doc coincide with the true crime cases of both John Wayne Gacy and especially Dean Corll, the "Candyman"? {Assuming you have knowledge of these serial murderer cases}
  • There are many instances in this video where a subject is merely mentioned in passing and it strikes a nerve because what they are saying has come to pass today. One example is when Frank briefly list a few topics ailing our society at 1 one hour, 25 minutes. You will recognize Frank by his sweet comb-over
  • Also this doc mentions many books and articles within itself. Anyone interested in intense research in this subject will find a huge jumping point in watching this.
Speaking of jumping points, for me personally, this video led to Retired HEAD OF FBI Tells ALL "Illuminati, Satanism, p***phile Rings". This one is a doozie, as well.

Nick Danger

Rookie
Thanks Phoenix! I'm gonna watch this soon. The retired FBI guy you are talking about is Ted Gunderson and he refers to the story of child prostitution and satanism in Nebraska as noted in John Decamp's (former Nebraska Senator) nonfiction book The Franklin Cover-Up.

There is a documentary about this that was supposed to have aired on the Discovery Channel called the Conspiracy of Silence which would have aired in the late 90's however for some reason (probably a combination of the fact that it exposed too much and is deeply disturbing) it got pulled before being aired. It features interviews with the children that were abused in the 80's during which this happened. Now grown up one in particular is Paul Bonacci. Whom reported being molested by "a" Hunter Thompson at Bohemian Grove. Not sure whether it was author Hunter S. Thompson however Hunter S. Thompson did in fact admit that he had attended the Bohemian Grove in an 80's interview on the David Letterman show. I won't get into Hunter S. Thompson right now (more on that later) but you should really check out The Franklin Cover-Up. It's one of the most disturbing books out there. The documentary The Conspiracy of Silence that never aired did in fact make it to youtube. You can watch it here.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Rookie
Thanks Phoenix! I'm gonna watch this soon. The retired FBI guy you are talking about is Ted Gunderson and he refers to the story of child prostitution and satanism in Nebraska as noted in John Decamp's (former Nebraska Senator) nonfiction book The Franklin Cover-Up.

There is a documentary about this that was supposed to have aired on the Discovery Channel called the Conspiracy of Silence which would have aired in the late 90's however for some reason (probably a combination of the fact that it exposed too much and is deeply disturbing) it got pulled before being aired. It features interviews with the children that were abused in the 80's during which this happened. Now grown up one in particular is Paul Bonacci. Whom reported being molested by "a" Hunter Thompson at Bohemian Grove. Not sure whether it was author Hunter S. Thompson however Hunter S. Thompson did in fact admit that he had attended the Bohemian Grove in an 80's interview on the David Letterman show. I won't get into Hunter S. Thompson right now (more on that later) but you should really check out The Franklin Cover-Up. It's one of the most disturbing books out there. The documentary The Conspiracy of Silence that never aired did in fact make it to youtube. You can watch it here.

Yes -- Ted Gunderson. I am going to check out that book. I did not know about the detail concerning Hunter S. Thompson, and will research that 80's David Letterman interview. Thanks for the information! This is an excellent thread.

Nick Danger

Rookie
Yeah, check out the Hunter S. Thompson interview on the David Letterman show. It also gets weirder. Actually pick up Mark Dice's book Illuminati in Hollywood. There is a ton about Hunter S. Thompson there, plus more. Super fun easy read. Notice that during the interview Hunter appears to be high as a kite and then he talks about how he brought his gun because he loves to kill. The whole thing is super weird.

But yes, definitely pick up a copy of The Franklin Cover-Up. Be forewarned, it is extremely disturbing it goes into graphic detail of satanic rituals and child abuse. And remember, this book wasn't written by a conspiracy theorist. It was written by the Senator of Nebraska.

Nick Danger

Rookie
He was even investigated by the FBI and then later they admitted to destroying his file. Note his legal address reported by the FBI was "Owl House" Gen. Del. (likely meaning “General Delivery”) in Woody Creek. Check that story HERE.

Here's the actual clip of Hunter S. Thompson on David Letterman. It's too weird. He not only admits to being at the Bohemian Grove but talks about why he like to "kill".

Ella

Rookie
Thanks for the titles. As a pasionate of science and environment I can recommend a few documentaries if any of you is interested in food industry, how corporations make millions by selling tap water, how we get cheap clothing, why we are still digging in the guts of this planet for oil when we have non-poluting and renewable sources of energy and other things like that let me know