The Official Israelite History Thread

I kinda did a thread like this on the last boards but it was titled differently so this time around this will just be a thread for any historical information about the Israelites. Emphasis on ANY. Some people say its those guys in Israel, some say its the Brits, some have said the Palestinians. So whatever it is, if anyone has historical information that leads them to whatever belief, please feel free to post it here.

For me, I'll post on what I've seen that led me to the belief I hold on the Israelites. My belief on it is that after the events of 70 AD,most of the jews left Israel some of which escaping to Egypt/Africa and others probably going to places throughout Europe. From my understanding, from the ones that went to Africa, some ended up being taken as slaves to the Americas. From the ones that went to Europe, some/alot/most died during the plague or were enslaved by the way of the Arab slave trade. I also believe that some of these that ran to Europe after 70 AD eventually ended up coming to the Americas BEFORE the Europeans explorers we know today. Some may say "what does it matter?" but it does matter because the bible says certain things would happen in the latter days concerning them and their restoration. And it seems like we are in the last days. Anyways, I'll get to these things as time goes on in separate posts.

Heres some paintings, some of which showing that there were "black" Native Americans (at least in appearance) when the European explorers arrived there and others showing how these "black" Native Americans look similar to how the ancient Egyptians depicted themselves. Two Hebrews in the bible (Moses and Joseph) were said to be mistaken for Egyptians which is why I started off with these

Ancient depictions of Egyptians

If you think this view is all BS and want to show why, and I mean this, PLEASE do. Sometimes people can get comfortable with certain beliefs/ideas and then proceed to only seek info that confirms those beliefs they're comfortable with. So if anyone has anything debunking these beliefs, feel free to lay them on the table because Im not simply trying to believe anything one way or the other. If you're only going to say "You're wrong KM" without explaining why, just keep it to yourself. The insults/mockery, we can leave alone for another day because to me it only shows how valid my belief is. Though of course, that may be biased. This thread may not be active as people dont like discussing this type of info because it pokes a big hole in their worldview, as well as since theres not a whole lot of information leading people in directions other than the one Im posting in, but I'll still be posting in it from time to time with what I've found over time connecting the dots.

mecca

Superstar
How'd you like the book and how'd you even get in touch with the subject? Its usually a subject that angers/irritates some people.
I've read only half of it so far but I think it's good and it sort of makes sense. My dad actually gave me the book to read lol.

I've read only half of it so far but I think it's good and it sort of makes sense. My dad actually gave me the book to read lol.
Interesting lol. If you dont mind me asking, what do you think his intent was on giving you the book? Or no message, just a spur of the moment thing?

I'll have to look into the book. Just by skimming the titles of the chapters, I can see thats its pretty much dealing with this thread's topic, so it probably has more info on it than I have at the moment. Thanks for the heads up on that....

mecca

Superstar
Interesting lol. If you dont mind me asking, what do you think his intent was on giving you the book? Or no message, just a spur of the moment thing?
I guess I was just asking about history and they ways in which it was distorted by certain people with agendas.

It's perfectly plausible that some jews could have gone to africa because of course, they did....and they lived in N.Africa....
it's possible the ancient israelites over time made it to africa and then became slaves......
possible....

but it doesn't mean every black man in America is an israelite

Africa=historically the richest continent on earth
I would want to reclaim my africanheritage if i was a black man
go watch some akala videos, maybe do some research on the past civilisations other than egypt.
if i was a black yank i would want to retire in S.E or S.W africa.
not get my cock out whenever i see the star of david which was an occult symbol from the middle ages....you dumb fucks.

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's perfectly plausible that some jews could have gone to africa because of course, they did....and they lived in N.Africa....
it's possible the ancient israelites over time made it to africa and then became slaves......
possible....

but it doesn't mean every black man in America is an israelite

Africa=historically the richest continent on earth
I would want to reclaim my africanheritage if i was a black man
go watch some akala videos, maybe do some research on the past civilisations other than egypt.
if i was a black yank i would want to retire in S.E or S.W africa.
not get my cock out whenever i see the star of david which was an occult symbol from the middle ages....you dumb fucks.
This. I don't believe all blacks in America are Israelites but I sure do believe that there are black Israelites.

The link however highlights some nonsense
yusufzai does mean 'sons of yusuf/Joseph' but it's a different Yusuf and a sub-tribe of another.
similar to the Afridis who some jews have talked up as 'ephraim'.

Also in the link it says
"They say that Nebuchadnezzar, after the overthrow of Israel,"
Nebuchadenezzar didn't overthrow 'israel'
that was the assyrians...
he destroyed Jerusalem and took jews captive to Babylon.

The destruction of the kingdom of israel/10 tribes occured before Nebuchadenezzar's time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_captivity

Kung Fu

Superstar
The link however highlights some nonsense
yusufzai does mean 'sons of yusuf/Joseph' but it's a different Yusuf and a sub-tribe of another.
similar to the Afridis who some jews have talked up as 'ephraim'.

Also in the link it says
"They say that Nebuchadnezzar, after the overthrow of Israel,"
Nebuchadenezzar didn't overthrow 'israel'
that was the assyrians...
he destroyed Jerusalem and took jews captive to Babylon.

The destruction of the kingdom of israel/10 tribes occured before Nebuchadenezzar's time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_captivity
Thanks for the information brother! Much appreciated.

It's silly to post pics of the "Moors" As proof that somehow there's some sort black hidden history in Europe.
All that happened was the Protestant movements back then were seeking alliances/trade deals with the moors and ottomans in defiance to the Catholic Church.
They even used to claim Islam is closer to Christianity because "the Catholics commit idolatry"
But that's the white man for you.

Daciple

Star
Ought to start writing out the exceedingly racist ideology of British Israelism, is the exact same racist ideology as is being displayed here except white Europeans are the 10 Lost Tribes and the Black Man is the Devil...

Black Hebrew Israelism is an Afrocentric religious belief most popular in the USA, which claims that black people are the descendants of the ancient Israelites of the Bible. Practically a mirror image of British Israelism and with many parallels to the white Christian Identity movement. The more extreme adherents of Black Hebrew Israelism venture into black supremacy, racism and anti-Semitism. While the anti-Semitism, which includes claims that whites and Jews are the spawn of the Devil, and that white people will be slaves in the Kingdom of Heaven. Yahweh Bin Yahweh is an example of one such extremist — back in the early 1990s, members of his "Nation of Yahweh" sect were charged and convicted of murder as he used the killing of white people as one of his cult's initiation rites.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Like I said Black Hebrew Israelism is the Black Equivalent to the horrifically Racist British Israelism, and like one above stated why on Earth would Black people have such a desire to co opt the Hebrews and Jewish Culture? Blacks have a rich history and culture within their actual culture found in Africa, why not self identify with these Cultures instead of forcing your Race upon anothers Culture . From what I read today Black people seem to get rather offended when Non Black people try and co opt their Culture.

Regardless if one who adheres to the God of the Bible its rather obvious that Race literally means nothing Spiritually unlike these 2 Racist ideologies express...

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

And it specifically states NOT to become obsessed with genealogies which is essentially what these Racist ideologies boil down too...

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

If you believe in Christ your race or genealogy doesnt matter and if you think that your race brings you some special perk or salvation with God well then in my eyes your simply a Racist...