BTS discussion thread

MochiAmour

Established
Well he is 22 so he is an adult and it's not like he is underage but yeah that stuff sells I guess I never really liked sexy concepts or guys being sexy which bts seem to do less of only recently with bs&t but since they are a boygroup they kinda have to I guess.
Yes he's an adult but he's never had to show his skin in that context until now. It's always been Jimin. If it was something he wanted to do he would've done it before since he's been pressured since he reached adulthood.

Str

Rookie
I've just watched the teaser...it's so interesting.

Initially when Jay-Kay stumbles into the building, I thought he was late and was rushing like he'd been running - but now that I re watched it, it does look like he's being pushed into there, like other users said.

This is really interesting because I was ambivalent on Jay-Kay ...but if these MV's are giving clues on the paths the boys are taking - then it seems like Jay-Kay may also be a 'chosen one'....but he's being pushed into it. If he takes what the key opens, then I think he might be in a 'better' position, since he's being offered a key without offering anything himself. For those who are into it - is there anything about Jay-Kays birthchart or numerology chart that stands out?

I also noticed the six coat racks, all of which are bare. Are these markers? 6 down, one to go?

MochiAmour

Established
No it was we are bulletproof minute 00:36
I'm not talking about the MV since I already said JK showed his abs in it. I'm talking about the live performances. Correct me if I'm wrong since I've never watched them but Jimin was the only one after the MV was released who was required to keep showing his abs.

Maggieca

Veteran
I'm not talking about the MV since I already said JK showed his abs in it. I'm talking about the live performances. Correct me if I'm wrong since I've never watched them but Jimin was the only one after the MV was released who was required to keep showing his abs.
yeah it was only jimin and also during MAMA 2014 he had to show his body
But now that Jungkook is an adult it looks like they will sexualize him too

It's working because armys on twitter are freaking out about it, but knowing how shy he is this just makes me feel bad for him tbh

Str

Rookie
Ik I saw a comment on youtube saying that we're crazy and "Not to believe everything you see on tv"
LOL WHAT KIND OF IRONY

At least we're being smart and actually questioning everything..

The fact that this is the record label Michael Jackson signed with and nobody is questioning anything just makes me laugh even more
Like you're really supporting them picking the record label that its rumored that they killed Michael Jackson??? WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT QUESTIONING ANYTHING
armee's mentality is quite insiduous tbh. I never thought people were really 'asleep' until I saw this fanbase mentality. You cannot be realistic about anything unless you want to be pounced on by a million fangirls.

MochiAmour

Established
I don't think JK's as innocent as we'd like to believe. We have to wait until the full MV is released of course to get the full picture but judging by these there's something going on with these 2. The last clip shows Jin and JK coming together with their hands becoming entwined while the others look on before JK suddenly wrenches his arm away so that Jin is left reaching up alone.

The background is also creepy. It shows a bunch of hands grabbing towards a pair (JK & Jin?) as if to keep them where they are and it seems to be mimicking the dance. The formation looks very occult-like.

JKJin1.png

jkjin2.png

tyrab

Established
I don't think JK's as innocent as we'd like to believe. We have to wait until the full MV is released of course to get the full picture but judging by these there's something going on. The last clip shows Jin and JK coming together with their hands becoming entwined while the others look on before JK suddenly wrenches his arm away so that Jin is left reaching up alone.

The background is also creepy. It shows a bunch of hands grabbing towards a pair (JK & Jin?) that seems to be mimicking the dance. The formation looks very occult-like.

View attachment 7464

View attachment 7465
Even this:
Also dont forget Jungkook got given a key and a key is used to unlock something that tends to hold secrets and remember that line at the end of his note 'Living is going to be more painful than death. But do you still want to live? that could link to the guy (demon, devil, death) who knows that he meets in the first teaser, but then I'm not sure.

luffychan

Established
I'm actually one of those who were allured by BTS. they are truly amazing and talented people. I love them. I care for them. I just can't imagine that these 7 innocent boys who debuted 5 years ago are now traded to the manipulators in the society to manipulate innocents.
I'm was fan of them in the start as well and as soon as I realised they were getting popular at a very fast rate I knew something was up, it's like everything changed suddenly and went dark (I read a few articles about the satanic music industry in general). After watching multiple videos I knew something was up. I can see that you have a good heart and truly do care and have concern for them which is something you should never let go!!!!!!!. Its sad for me as well because I really do feel sorry for them, money will always fool people. I am glad you decided to seek the truth even when we are a minority within the fandom. I worry about what the future holds for these boys...

luffychan

Established
I watched again the Wings Short Film. It was actually creepy because the lyrics of BST and Boy Meets Evil (as shown in the subtitles) were very straightforward... That the devil's work is sweet and that they want more. The songs in actually say it all.
I did the exact same thing! I even ask myself now, "how did I NOT notice ANY of this back when I used to actually like their music?!". I am so happy to have found this thread because without it I would have been lost!

the world is a stage

Established
Okay, important contribution. I went yesterday and today to a Juju priest. I do not know if you know the term Juju, but that's what we call "fortune tellers" in West Africa.

I went to him for two reasons: on the one hand for personal reasons and on the other hand because I wanted some answers to bts. Me and my family have known the Juju priest for years and many Africans go to him if they have questions, concerns or wishes. In my religion, it is forbidden to contact juju priests because they work with demons and practice voodoo, but I was just curious.

Yesterday I showed the Juju priest a picture of bts. I didn't tell him their Name or that they are a well-known Korean boy band.
So he started his "ritual" (I won't go into detail), but stopped after a few minutes. I will try to explain what he has told me. He said that he doesn't want to look into the boys' future because something big surrounds them. Powerful, dark forces that "disguise" or "daze" their future.
He is an old man and doesn't know bts. Therefore, his words surprised me a lot.

He broke off the ritual and wanted me to go, but I asked him to try again. He said No at first, but after I offered him more money, he told me to come back this afternoon.

I went back today with the picture and after a long "ritual" he said more interesting things. A lot of things some of you have mentioned before, if I'm not mistaken.

I will just mention the most important points the Juju Priest made:

- He said death would surround the seven boys

- he sees the number 6, which is celebrated by them (?)

- 3 members of the group are occultists or magicians

- 2 members were forced into it

- 2 members were born into it

- 1 was given to them as "debt settlement"

- 2 are to be sacrificed, in the end only 1 is sacrificed (?) Here he took a short break and then said that he sees a great sacrifice. One is the one who does it, the other is the one who gets it.

- He sees a lot of dark magic and blood surrounding them

- all will suffer

- He sees many high-ranking demons serving them

That's it. No idea if it's true what he said, but so far all his predictions and fortune-telling were right. Believe him or not, that's up to you.