BTS discussion thread

blissfate

Veteran
Do they even want to be saved? You can't save someone who don't want to be saved...
They're probably happy with their life, who knows...
If we have the chance to convince them then we can win them over and make them open their eyes
and so far jk seems to be more aware from what im seeing so i doubt that it'll be difficult to convince him..
Others? I mean it depends if they're open-minded... maybeeee jimin could be easily convinced.
Can't really see the others though as they've been involved in shady business half of the time or just give off an eerie vibe that just says "Don't try to convince me otherwise"

Last edited:

Destruction109

Established
If you ask me, definitely.
After reading all this stuff I wouldn't call myself an Army anymore and behave like nothing happened and continue to stan them. I feel sorry for them, but then I'm asking myself, if they feel sorry for us? We don't know them personally. We don't know what they really think about their Fanbase. They're probably laughing at us for idolising them and calling them Gods. A lot of us are still protecting them and saying that they're "innocent" and don't know what they're doing. So, but what if they know? Would some of you still trying to protect them?
Idk what to trust anything now. The thing that I am certain of is that the image that they present us a fake image of themselves and they are doing it for the money. They are willing to be a source to push agenda and to brainwash fans for wealth. I believe that they are probably mocking the fandom itself for being brainwashed. { Pied pieper}

Destruction109

Established
Does anyone else have those doubts that occasionally pop up in your head
like, What if they actually aren't being manipulated and we're overanalyzing everything..
But then again i see more belief that they're being manipulated and they seem to be unaware of this
Them being Manipulated?
Everything in life comes with a choice.
They always talk about being humble but they sing or rap about being rich and sussecful. They write their own as far as I know. They mocked the fandom.
I think that fans are blind. Personal opinion. Pentagram has some sort of symbolism related to the cult. In fire mv jhope wore a jacket with pentagrams(stars) printed over it. I never noticed it until it was pointed out. I was convinced that he wore a plain black jacket. Fans do not notice that(I was one before). My friend who is a fan thought the same thing about jhope's jacket. They put all the symbolism in our faces in such a way that we will not be able to see it right away.

the world is a stage

Established
Them being Manipulated?
Everything in life comes with a choice.
They always talk about being humble but they sing or rap about being rich and sussecful. They write their own as far as I know. They mocked the fandom.
I think that fans are blind. Personal opinion. Pentagram has some sort of symbolism related to the cult. In fire mv jhope wore a jacket with pentagrams(stars) printed over it. I never noticed it until it was pointed out. I was convinced that he wore a plain black jacket. Fans do not notice that(I was one before). My friend who is a fan thought the same thing about jhope's jacket. They put all the symbolism in our faces in such a way that we will not be able to see it right away.
That's true. But some fans have finally noticed the occult symbolism.
If WE notice all the dark symbolism and their dark concept, why not bts members? I don't believe that JK asks no questions and just accepts everything. He's not stupid. Introverted people are known to observe.
Even a manipulated person will eventually become very suspicious and wonder what all this is supposed to mean.

Last edited:

blissfate

Veteran
That's true. But some fans have finally noticed the occult symbolism.
If WE notice all the dark symbolism and their dark concept, why not bts members? I don't believe that JK asks no questions and just accepts everything. He's not stupid. Introverted people are known to observe (I am introverted myself and can confirm that).
Even a manipulated person will eventually become very suspicious and wonder what all this is supposed to mean.
This is what i've been saying as to him being noticeably smarter than the group when it comes to noticing these symbols
I've never seen him being controlled, probably because he either found out the truth or he is unfazed by it..
Because there are some people who can't be controlled/manipulated, he seems to be one of them

I doubt he knows whats actually going on.. but he might be trying to put the pieces together or he might be struggling to leave
Im definitely getting an intelligent vibe from him, regardless of his age in the group

Last edited:

the world is a stage

Established
This is what i've been saying as to him being noticeably smarter than the group when it comes to noticing these symbols
I've never seen him being controlled, probably because he either found out the truth or he is unfazed by it..
Because there are some people who can't be controlled/manipulated, he seems to be one of them

I doubt he knows whats actually going on.. but he might be trying to put the pieces together or he might be struggling to leave
This would explain why he never had blonde colored hair.

the world is a stage

Established
I hardly believe that bts have never heard of the Illuminati. Even Cardi B, Justin Bieber and many other american stars have mentioned the Illuminati at some point. Everyone knows that the music industry is shady (especially Sony).
I really can't believe that some bts members do not know what's going on. They can't be so naive.
They have to know something. All of them know something.

saintroserosalia

Established
I hardly believe that bts have never heard of the Illuminati. Even Cardi B, Justin Bieber and many other american stars have mentioned the Illuminati at some point. Everyone knows that the music industry is shady (especially Sony).
I really can't believe that some bts members do not know what's going on. They can't be so naive.
They have to know something. All of them know something.
Precisely. I also don't think they are completely innocent. Except perhaps they don't understand how blood sacrifice works. What I feel is as they are becoming more successful, they may slowly understand how the higher level(s) of occult works. Maybe there will be some 'activities' waiting for them in LA to show 'loyalty' or 'evidence' of how much they want worldwide fame to the elite. Would the elite want such a thing from them? Otherwise why should they pay so much attention on a nugu group, instead of any group from SM (asides the fact that Army is the easiest fandom to be brainwashed) ?

the world is a stage

Established
Precisely. I also don't think they are completely innocent. Except perhaps they don't understand how blood sacrifice works. What I feel is as they are becoming more successful, they may slowly understand how the higher level(s) of occult works. Maybe there will be some 'activities' waiting for them in LA to show 'loyalty' or 'evidence' of how much they want worldwide fame to the elite. Would the elite want such a thing from them? Otherwise why should they pay so much attention on a nugu group, instead of any group from SM (asides the fact that Army is the easiest fandom to be brainwashed) ?
The only thing I know for a fact is that b#t#s, Bang PD nim (or whoever controls them) work together with powerful, very very powerful demons.
They have been chosen.

MochiAmour

Established
Star quality will always be noticed and given attention to by the masses. They have it while the others don't.

mahreebelssi

Rookie
I can't believe this. I was even in denial after listening to pied piper and studying the English trans. Also upon seeing Blood Sweat and Tears MV. But with these supporting info, I think I am being convinced now. No more room for denials. This is such a heartbreak for me.

pinkblob

Established
remember the coca cola ads? i thought it was weird that yoongi wore devil horns, but i just learned that it's the south korean mascot for the soccer team... weird. but at least there's a reason and not as random and weird as i thought, for him to wear it. it's still a weird mascot to have lol

luffychan

Established
It makes me excited that people are actually waking up to the fact that they might be joining the elite and are starting to question things other than..
OH ITS JUST PART OF THE CONCEPT

Although people in the twitter comments seem to still be in that zombie brainset
The tweets replies in that tweet are just embarrassing and it clearly shows how they have been heavily manipulated already...just wow. The only way their eyes would be open to the truth is if something serious happened to them (which I hope doesn't, but that's how it always ends..). This would then cause them to realise that all of the signs in their videos etc. were not just some joke. Very sad indeed.

luffychan

Established
remember the coca cola ads? i thought it was weird that yoongi wore devil horns, but i just learned that it's the south korean mascot for the soccer team... weird. but at least there's a reason and not as random and weird as i thought, for him to wear it. it's still a weird mascot to have lol
I don't remember seeing this ad? I do find it a bit weird to have that as a mascot as well hmmm

DarkAndWild

Established
Did you guys know that Namjoon produced almost every song in their new album, Hoseok did about 7...jungkook only 1 which is magic shop
F094DF2E-D637-4588-ADFA-96B678BFB0AD.jpeg

I’m quite surprised by jk tbh I’m extremely anticipating magic shop considering how in their MV teaser, Jungkook never exchanged anything at the Magic Shop, he received a key and unlocked a room etc, possibly exchanging his soul/youth its obviously no coincidence that he helped write and produced magic shop

mahreebelssi

Rookie
The tweets replies in that tweet are just embarrassing and it clearly shows how they have been heavily manipulated already...just wow. The only way their eyes would be open to the truth is if something serious happened to them (which I hope doesn't, but that's how it always ends..). This would then cause them to realise that all of the signs in their videos etc. were not just some joke. Very sad indeed.
I'm actually one of those who were allured by BTS. they are truly amazing and talented people. I love them. I care for them. I just can't imagine that these 7 innocent boys who debuted 5 years ago are now traded to the manipulators in the society to manipulate innocents.

Attachments

Secret149

Veteran
Thanks very much for your kind explanation. I will read again all of your posts. Your English is great btw.
I understand December 25th is like a festive date for pagans ? Which is why some Christians don't actually celebrate Christmas at all, due to its date's history linked to paganism. Indeed, December is the month for both Sag and Cap.

Thanks once again.
isn't it the stylists who choose the hair colors for the boys? If it's the stylists that choose their hair colors would he really have a say in it? Would he be able to say " no I don't want/like that color"? I feel like he wouldn't. But who knows
I can't even say 'no' to my strict *** , how can he say that to the stylist/company?