BTS discussion thread

Secret149

Veteran
I think that it's quite difficult to completely take distance.
I'm not an addictive person, i have good controll of my body, but even for me it's difficult , even after trying i think at them way too much and it's so annoying.
I've always been fan of Kpop music but i never had this kind of attraction, no kidding.
The first time i listen to them was about 8 or 10 months ago(maybe when DNA was out), because of all the fandom talking about them i had to check them, i think i watched War of Hormones(and i hated it), 10 seconds of BS&T(and i got bored) and 10 seconds of DNA and i got bored.
Then forgot about them.
Then about 4 months ago i was talking about korean plastic surgery and how all idols look the same and i saved a BTS photo in my cell to sent it as a prove, we were "hahah how ugly"(LOL ), after few days i had the need to watch their videos out of curiusity(i didn't even remembered that i already watched them, that's how impressive they were to me), again, they didn't impressed me at all, i watched mic drop...and i watched it all but not my style...then i watched Not Today, and i kinda found it catchy, then DNA and i like JHope na-na-naa at the end, i think that was the first time i thought i liked them(actually-to be precise-i liked JHope-the song is still generic to me), then i watched BS&T and despite not being my kind of music i thought i liked it.
Basically i started to like a music that i normally don't like it.
As i said i'm not an addictive person and i'm in controll so i haven't bought their albums, i don't even watch their BTSRun couse i find it boring, i definately haven't that ridiculous lighting stick(lol) and i have no intention to go at their concerts.
But even someone like me...i have to check all their news, i still listen randomly their music, i think about them too much for being healthy and i have random thought about buying their stuff(bilboard magazine/albums) .
I think that definately for less addictive person is necessary more views of their videos to be addicted.
I'm not addicted though. I listen to 'em cuz i like music (or should i say 'liked' now?). i watch BTS run to fill my boredom but I never re-watch it. But, what the thing is that.. I fell for the innocent images from the boys and now i feel deceived. i do like 'em but i wanna know the truth bcz this is really important so that my friends won't fall into it as well

saintroserosalia

Established
I won't listen to the album. I've only watched the MV and my head keep repeating the song for an hour now. It's weird, I don't even like "fake love".
Whoa ! The song stuck in your head after one viewing ??? Funny, I keep listening to it to see if I'd like it any better. But I still don't like it and I barely remember the tune..... @.@

Secret149

Veteran
Hi everyone!

Can I say that I really enjoyed reading through this feed and reading everyone's really amazing and detailed posts and findings on what is currently going on with BTS and the music industry in general.

I am new to posting here and I usually just read through the threads without commenting. However, I just wanted to post today to pretty much say to you guys all do an awesome job and I really hope that others can one day see the truth behind all of what is going on. I started to really understand about all of this mind control business in the entertainment industry (including Illuminati, Freemasonry and satanic references etc.) during my high school years and I'm glad I am now coming back to read into what is going on now and how it relates to BTS's popularity in the west (if I am wrong please forgive me as I am still researching and trying to understand things at 21 years of age ahaha). I have friends who are in love with BTS and who all think I'm weird looking into these kinds of things and that I should be following the latest "trends", however, I have decided to ignore those comments and seek the truth even if it does cause people to talk bad about me.

I also wanted to ask that some of you guys mentioned some of the members looking behind the camera and pretending to be alone etc. Do you have any videos of these?.

Anyway thanks again to the creator of this awesome and truth-seeking thread!
Hi there ~ finally, someone's from 97'liner :) I was introduced to BTS by my kpopper friend and when i tell this to her, she said you guys got the points but told me not to get worried too much. I know she's worried about me but this is important for the whole world that's why i'm, still keeping up with you guys :)

HappyAlfredo

Rookie
I won't listen to the album. I've only watched the MV and my head keep repeating the song for an hour now. It's weird, I don't even like "fake love".
This is why I'm not going to watch the mv with volume on. Deep down something is telling me not to even watch it and just read the lyrics. If you know something is mind control it's best not to listen, you might still be vulnerable.

luffychan

Established
Hi there ~ finally, someone's from 97'liner :) I was introduced to BTS by my kpopper friend and when i tell this to her, she said you guys got the points but told me not to get worried too much. I know she's worried about me but this is important for the whole world that's why i'm, still keeping up with you guys :)
Heyyy nice to meet you :)!!!!!! I'm so glad to be part of the 97' crew as well ahaha!!! This thread really did help me to open my eyes and my friend has actually changed her mind about BTS since then. I showed her this thread and she's now more interested in how the music industry REALLY works and now she stops listening to their songs because they had a VERY bad influence on her mental health. Everytime she would get more depressed and have more anxiety attacks for no reason and this happened ONLY whenever she listened to their music. Really glad she's been pulled out now and she is a lot more better!

Secret149

Veteran
Welcome!
And it's a conspiracy theory forum. Everything could be considered a reach lol. I cant give my opinion on Euphoria. I only watched it once, didn't get it, and never watched or listened to it again. The song bores me haha. I'll let some of the smarter ones in here comment. I just wanted to welcome you.
same though.. the mv came out on TvN just now and I didn't know how to react. it somehow showed a date but my eyesight isn't in a good condition (i was in my room, the tv was outside) so I don't know if they'll air more BTS vids on tv after this

Secret149

Veteran
Heyyy nice to meet you :)!!!!!! I'm so glad to be part of the 97' crew as well ahaha!!! This thread really did help me to open my eyes and my friend has actually changed her mind about BTS since then. I showed her this thread and she's now more interested in how the music industry REALLY works and now she stops listening to their songs because they had a VERY bad influence on her mental health. Everytime she would get more depressed and have more anxiety attacks for no reason and this happened ONLY whenever she listened to their music. Really glad she's been pulled out now and she is a lot more better!
I tried to listen to Suga's song when I was depressed but ended up being more depressed lol they should've really produced songs talking about happiness, not songs that're gonna trigger depressed people more..

I honestly should've listened to my dad. He already said that music isn't a good thing and that at the end of the world, that "human with one eye" will use guys with good looking faces and good voices to lure us and that instantly made me think of Kpop :'(( but I was stubborn

Secret149

Veteran
Hello! Long time luker here. At first I wasn't planning on joining the discussion, because I've never really joined a forum or anything of that sort lol, but after reading almost everything that was posted so far, I just couldn't hold myself and wanted to share some of my own discoveries, in case someone else found them interesting.

So, earlier this week I was watching the Euphoria MV with a friend, and even thought this wasn't my first time streaming or listening to the song, I just couldn't shake off the feeling that something wasn't alright. For one, the video doesn't completely match the feeling of the song, but that's nothing new with this group lol. Anyways, I really enjoy conspiracies and scraping beyond the surface for more information, so while researching a little bit I found that an acronym for Wonder (apparently, the intro to the whole Love Yourself series) is downer. This term usually refers to depressant drugs, or at least that's what the definition says. And guess what? Some depressants are known to cause euphoria (drug-induced euphoria would be the correct term). On this same topic, I always found it very strange that the lyrics specifically said "you're the cause of my euphoria" because that just sounds really weird??? I would imagine if the song was about a person, or a group of people in this case (since it was so widely theorized that the song is about BTS as a family and how they make each other happy or whatever), that it would've been much more fitting to use the word "reason" instead of "cause"... But I don't know lmao.

Also, anyone else finds it extremely weird that they chose to include a gun reload sound effect in the song? I mean, it could very well be something totally different, but to me it distinctively sounds like a gun being reloaded. An interesting choice for a song that apparently talks about happiness, I guess.

Here's the sound (minute 3:10, in case the video doesn't start automatically from that point):

Now, for comparison:

I don't know if this has been brought up already, but I think it's super creepy, especially if we take into consideration the recent threat that was made against Jimin...

I also have more theories about their older videos that I don't think have been mentioned before, but I don't want to put everyting into one single post, as it can get messy. Anyways, let me know what you think about the Euphoria thing, maybe I'm just reaching lol.
Jimin was at the hospital in Euphoria.. and maybe he took the drug that's why he was imagining himself being with the boys when he was actually alone

the world is a stage

Established

In this video, the Interviewer asked them about their MV and the theories. It's interesting that it's either RM or Suga answering the important questions related to their new album and concept.
RM stated that we have to watch all previous videos to understand everything. The Interviewer even mentioned the pluto-theory and they all nodded like they know what she is talking about.
So they know about the theories. If they know about the pluto-theory they must also know about the Tae-is-the-fallen-angel-theory and the Jin-theory.
Nobody can tell me they don't know what's going on.

Last edited:

Secret149

Veteran
But Suga is that kind of guy, i think the rumors about him are true to be honest, and he always dated people who exposed him, he's not cautios at all, from what people said he likes to hook in casual sex so i doubt that he would say no if a celebrity tries on him, i still remember the worried face of Hoseok when he brought food at him in the burn the stage ep, i wonder what he knew that we didn't know.
you mean when Suga only opened up the door only a lil bit ?

Kas

Rookie
Yes they were chosen. Because they were becoming very popular globally. Yes other groups are globally popular but not as much as BTS. Remember BTS did a mentoring program in LA. That was prepping them.
So given all this info you gave us and everything that was written in this thread - does it mean that all of them are aware of this satanic stuff they are involved in? Does that mean that they do it willingly, on their own? (if they agreed and weren't deceived or forced it's kind of ok by me - we all have free will to make our own decisions). And if they are possesed do they feel "human emotions", are they able to love, care for someone etc or is it all gone and what we see is all fake?
If a few years back someone told me about those weird agendas, demons etc I wouldn't believe it at all.

Secret149

Veteran
I'm only talking about western girls who travelled to korea, I've watched videos on youtube and according to their stories korean guys think they are "easier". They see western girls as more open minded and I'm guessing more open to experiment and for them this is fun but not fun enough to have a serious relationship
they are also very traditional about taking you home to meet the parents, you have to be dating for a long time before they introduce you but western girls are usually not that accepted by the parents who expect the son to date a korean- asian girl, someone who has a similar culture and tradition so their grandchildren are the same

I watched a video of a girl who said the mother of her korean boyfriend broke up with her and told her it was unacceptable for her son to be dating a foreigner and she was just a goldigger :oops: But of course not everyone is like that and I'm sure some korean guys are more open minded lol
yes, especially when the son is the first son, the rule will be harder and stricter . I honestly never see any Korean guy marrying a westerner. correct me if i'm wrong. I only saw 'em marrying Filipino, Malay at most

Secret149

Veteran
Yea, lol, i mean, they may find some army attractive, there are some fancam of Suga literally eyeing some girls in fanmeetings) but they would think twice before trying on them for sex purpose, it would be a career suicide.
But as i said if it's for sex they have no problem finding in private ways girls to satisfy those needs, but personally i think that to be too promiscous is dangerous anyway, so probably they start short time kind of relationship with girls, anyway Suga is not smart, all the girls had him exposed him.
i'm sorry but i honestly know n'thing about suga being supid .. please tell me :')

luffychan

Established
I won't reccomend you to do this
If you don't like the song then don't force yourself to like it. this is exactly what they want you to do :confused:
This is what happened to my friend! She kept telling me that she didn't like their songs but it was like someone was forcing her to try and like it (even though deep down she knew she didn't like it). It's like she was being controlled without anyone being there with her it's scary.

luffychan

Established
My sister said that she saw Jin on tv just now.. please.. I need to be strong... fortunately my dad is here, he's strict, i never show that i like k-pop to him lol
I had to read through this twice because I thought you meant an actual "Jin" that we have in Islam XD, that would have been a lot scarier to be honest lol