It’s too sweet it’s too sweet
Too bad but it’s too sweet
It’s too sweet it’s too sweet

It’s too evil
It’s too evil
It’s too evil
Yeah it’s evil
is 'her' the devil???

ARMYs who where at the Cordon taping mentioned seeing JK's abs a couple times and how he does "the thing" that will make everyone go crazy. He's shown briefly lifting his shirt in the teaser. I guess it's his turn to be very sexualized this CB.

Jimin's wearing a beta-kitten shirt too.

J-Hope's wearing a masonic symbol shirt.

ARMYs who where at the Cordon taping mentioned seeing JK's abs a couple times and how he does "the thing" that will make everyone go crazy. He's shown briefly lifting his shirt in the teaser. I guess it's his turn to be very sexualized this CB.

Jimin's wearing a beta-kitten shirt too.
Well he is 22 so he is an adult and it's not like he is underage but yeah that stuff sells I guess I never really liked sexy concepts or guys being sexy which bts seem to do less of only recently with bs&t but since they are a boygroup they kinda have to I guess.

Well he is 22 so he is an adult and it's not like he is underage but yeah that stuff sells I guess I never really liked sexy concepts or guys being sexy which bts seem to do less of only recently with bs&t but since they are a boygroup they kinda have to I guess.
yeah but this is their introduction to america. Are they really going to make him show his body at the BBMAs performance?
I hope not because that's kinda awkward

looks like they are giving extra attention to jungkook this time

with him having credits in a song and havving a key part in the choreo, the teasers are having him as the main focus too so lets wait and see when the MVs is out
Jungkook has always had the center tho in mvs choreo and such but yeah maybe he wil be the focus in this album like how jin was in bs&t

Yes he's an adult but he's never had to show his skin in that context until now. It's always been Jimin. If it was something he wanted to do he would've done it before since he's been pressured since he reached adulthood.

I've just watched the teaser...it's so interesting.

Initially when Jay-Kay stumbles into the building, I thought he was late and was rushing like he'd been running - but now that I re watched it, it does look like he's being pushed into there, like other users said.

This is really interesting because I was ambivalent on Jay-Kay ...but if these MV's are giving clues on the paths the boys are taking - then it seems like Jay-Kay may also be a 'chosen one'....but he's being pushed into it. If he takes what the key opens, then I think he might be in a 'better' position, since he's being offered a key without offering anything himself. For those who are into it - is there anything about Jay-Kays birthchart or numerology chart that stands out?

I also noticed the six coat racks, all of which are bare. Are these markers? 6 down, one to go?

I'm not talking about the MV since I already said JK showed his abs in it. I'm talking about the live performances. Correct me if I'm wrong since I've never watched them but Jimin was the only one after the MV was released who was required to keep showing his abs.
yeah it was only jimin and also during MAMA 2014 he had to show his body
But now that Jungkook is an adult it looks like they will sexualize him too

It's working because armys on twitter are freaking out about it, but knowing how shy he is this just makes me feel bad for him tbh