BTS discussion thread

MochiAmour

Established
Talking about other stuff that are kept hidden...their plastic surgeries.
I mean, most idols do them so it's not much of a big deal but why fans seems to believe BTS are plastic free?
In my opinion is kinda obvius they all (or most of them) has some retouch, and actually they were better before.
I hate to say this but Jhope cheeks fillers are quite obvius, he never had those cheeks before, his face was slimmer(and he looked way better), and i doubt that with age your face become that fuller without gaining weight.
He's not the only one, RM nose too , lately he had a surgery because he had some "nose problems with the septum" but that's the typical usual excuse to get a nose job.
I Think but i could be wrong V nose too was way bigger at their debut.
I'm pretty sure they've all had work done. Natural and not overdone yet because it's hard to tell sometimes. I think it's mainly been nose jobs and fillers. Sometimes I think Jungkook has had his eyes done but then some days he has monolids then others when they have a schedule he has doubles so I'm leaning more towards makeup glue.

Not a big deal considering many people get those done. I don't think they've had any major surgery ike jaw shaping, etc.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
It seems very likely and safe to assume that BTS will be performing at the Billboard Music Awards. We still have to wait for it to be confirmed tomorrow, but it’s likely they are.

yeah this confirms it lol

It was obvious anyways, they are releasing the song on Friday and having their comeback stage at the BBMAs on Sunday
I wonder if they will stay in america promoting the album after the awards, they have to do music shows in korea too (unless they skip that but it seems unlikely)

MochiAmour

Established
It seems very likely and safe to assume that BTS will be performing at the Billboard Music Awards. We still have to wait for it to be confirmed tomorrow, but it’s likely they are.

I definitely think they are. I immediately thought of their song 'Tomorrow'plus their cyber concept before I even watched what blatantly sounds like will be them.

I think they would've announced that they wouldn't be attending already if they weren't. The fact that they haven't denied anything and now this huge hint is enough. Plus their new Burn the Stage epi tomorrow is about their reaction to finding out they were attending the Billboards so I don't think it's coincidence that there's an announcement about a first time performance this year on the same day.

Another big hint with his 'Done' in the announcement.
done.jpeg

Last edited:

quinuoa

Rookie
hey guys so I follow allkpop on facebook and one day I saw this article about a low key known singer going to have a child and one of the people who commented on the post mentioned something interesting. So I checked out her profile and some of the stuff she talked about was not disappointing. I have edited out her name and the people on the post because I'm posting this without their permission ( even if it was a public post, I don't wanna take a risk)
so i guess your drug theory is accurate.

Attachments

MochiAmour

Established
An ARMY comment about the announcement 'Done' tease.

done1.png

"Just think about it for a second, IF IF IF this is what we think it is, BTS (a whole Korean legend) & ARMY has got the CEO of Dick Clark Productions (the ultimate premiere host of iconic American TV & award shows) actively engaging in banter with clues & theories. The engagement level is unreal!"

Maggieca

Veteran
hey guys so I follow allkpop on facebook and one day I saw this article about a low key known singer going to have a child and one of the people who commented on the post mentioned something interesting. So I checked out her profile and some of the stuff she talked about was not disappointing. I have edited out her name and the people on the post because I'm posting this without their permission ( even if it was a public post, I don't wanna take a risk)
wow!! but the person who suggested the drugs was the OP or some random user replying to her post? I really hope is not true but I remember there was a rumor about an idol doing coke in japan last year:

www.soompi.com/2017/06/01/top-k-pop-idol-used-cocaine-according-japanese-news-outlet/

"Recent media reports have raised suspicions about a top K-pop idol member being guilty of cocaine usage.

A Japanese weekly magazine first broke the news with a photo of a male idol inhaling cocaine. Their report stated, “The photo is of a top Korean idol from group ‘B’ and we do not know the specific details but it was taken at a hotel.”

The report also revealed that the idol in question is member “T” from group “B.” Furthermore, it is reported that a large amount of cocaine was discovered. The report also mentioned that member “V” from the same group as “T” previously dated a Japanese fan identified as “A.”

According to “A” she first met the members at a club and then went to a hotel with them. Since the photo was taken at a hotel, the report is claiming that the photo of the idol snorting cocaine was leaked by the female “T” had a one-night stand with"

the idol world is not what it seems, crazy how they sell this inocent image but reality is so different

Lolperson

Established
What does D*an being a nice guy mean lol

Maggieca

Veteran
Sometimes fansites close in a abrupt way without saying a word and i always thought it was because they saw things they didn't like...

Do you guys think that if a big scandals hit BTS they would survive as a popular group? Or they sinple will remove the member/s that caused the scandals for not ruining all the company?
fansites know everything and when a lot of them close at the same time is because the idol did something bad or he is about to be expossed by the media
With BTS it would depend on the member and what type of scandal, I think maknae line have more intense fans so they would be more protected than the others if a big scandal happens

and about the problem in Japan I found this reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bangtan/comments/8ek8vt
BigHit apologized and said there was no discrimination but in reality only korean fans were harrassed so the korean fandom is not happy
There is a translator in that reddit post and she is trying not to say some things. Seems like the situation is not resovled completely from the korean side and the part about the fans being followed into their hotel rooms is still not clear

HappyAlfredo

Rookie
I've been lurking this forum for the past two days and am honestly so appalled and disappointed. I've been a BTS fan for the past one year and I've always thought of them as such kind and honest people. I noticed odd things sometimes but I always brushed it off. I recently removed all Kpop off of my playlists including BTS after reading the other thread. This world is a really scary place.

Lolperson

Established
I've been lurking this forum for the past two days and am honestly so appalled and disappointed. I've been a BTS fan for the past one year and I've always thought of them as such kind and honest people. I noticed odd things sometimes but I always brushed it off. I recently removed all Kpop off of my playlists including BTS after reading the other thread. This world is a really scary place.
Welcome here :) im happy your were able to get over this :)

HappyAlfredo

Rookie
We don't really know their real personalities, they may not being bad persons(even tho i admit that to keep those kind of friendships is kinda suspicius) but they may be so very different from what we believe to know.
The last straw for me was reading all those blind items from their last visit to America. And noticing the symbolism in their videos. I feel like they're some really weird things going on behind the scenes.

quinuoa

Rookie
Very interesting...but then again how legit is she/he. I mean I have my suspicions about bts and other kpop groups POSSIBLY doing drugs but who knows. Anyway how do u feel about her/his posts?
she seems pretty jaded about the whole industry always hinting at how she knows things but never lets it on because of legal reasons.
she also mentions in one post about she met k*ngin from S*J* and another member from b2st and he tried to buy her drinks at a nightclub and goes on about how pathetic he looks now ( he is the guy who had that driving scandal) I think its best to take her words with a grain of salt but the other commenters also sounded like they know some things so who knows?

quinuoa

Rookie
wow!! but the person who suggested the drugs was the OP or some random user replying to her post? I really hope is not true but I remember there was a rumor about an idol doing coke in japan last year:

www.soompi.com/2017/06/01/top-k-pop-idol-used-cocaine-according-japanese-news-outlet/

"Recent media reports have raised suspicions about a top K-pop idol member being guilty of cocaine usage.

A Japanese weekly magazine first broke the news with a photo of a male idol inhaling cocaine. Their report stated, “The photo is of a top Korean idol from group ‘B’ and we do not know the specific details but it was taken at a hotel.”

The report also revealed that the idol in question is member “T” from group “B.” Furthermore, it is reported that a large amount of cocaine was discovered. The report also mentioned that member “V” from the same group as “T” previously dated a Japanese fan identified as “A.”

According to “A” she first met the members at a club and then went to a hotel with them. Since the photo was taken at a hotel, the report is claiming that the photo of the idol snorting cocaine was leaked by the female “T” had a one-night stand with"

the idol world is not what it seems, crazy how they sell this inocent image but reality is so different

is this a legit picture? because at first glance this looks like ta*ya*g from BB to me. The initials seem to fit too but the v person seem to not fit the context.

Maggieca

Veteran
she seems pretty jaded about the whole industry always hinting at how she knows things but never lets it on because of legal reasons.
but was she the one who used BTS's name for the coke joke or was another user?

is this a legit picture? because at first glance this looks like ta*ya*g from BB to me. The initials seem to fit too but the v person seem to not fit the context.
yeah that was the picture used with the blind item and a lot of people believed it was that idol you mention (especially because this came out at the same time with TOP marihuana scandal) but the rumor dissapeared very fast and nobody talked about it again

MochiAmour

Established
The last straw for me was reading all those blind items from their last visit to America. And noticing the symbolism in their videos. I feel like they're some really weird things going on behind the scenes.
If it's the blind items from blindgossip then those aren't legit. I used to follow that site years ago but it's since lost all credibility these last few years. The only believable one was someone trying to get one of their numbers and instead received the number to their manager.

Maggieca

Veteran
yeah we all believe there's something going on because the symbology in their videos can't be ignored

about the Blind Items we don't know for sure if its true, but the entertainment industry is a very dark place that's why we see all those celebrities going crazy and becoming drug addicts. who knows the things they have to do to reach the top?