BTS discussion thread

the world is a stage

Established

85% of the questions were answered by RM, Suga and JHope (main speakers).
JHope mainly talked about their choreography.
V seems a bit off, but that doesn't mean anything, as he is often very quiet during press conferences (but I'm still worried).

RM behaves and talks (as always) very down-to-earth and modest, while Suga quite frankly says what he wants (Billboard hot 10, Grammy, most influental boygroup). I think that bts intentionally act very humble and down-to-earth, because ARMY love it and think they're really like that 24/7.

I kind of like Suga's personality. He doesn't play a role, he is how he is and doesn't try to please anyone. But RM always says what Army want to hear.

After watching the Interview I think that RM, Suga and J-Hope are the occultists in the group. Or RM, Suga and Jungkook (JK gives me weird vibes recently).

Not only me but a lot of ARMYs noticed V's behavior during the press conference. He has a habit of lower his head whenever he's uncomfortable, sad or thoughtful (he did the same while JK were reading his fortune in 2017 Season's Greeting and during vlive top 10).

the world is a stage

Established
Be wary of Lil Uzi Vert. I saw an article where people were accusing him of selling his soul and he made a response video sawing we were dumb or something like that and that he was doing it for us. I still don’t know what that means.
He is a Marylin Manson fan and said in an Interview that he is going to leave this earth for him at age 27.

the world is a stage

Established
I'm also very curious about mind control theme, but information is always not full. Some sources say they cant remeber what they did in their another alter and live as nothing happened, but other say they remember enough. Anyway, I don't belive any "victims" such ad Kathy o'Brien and others similar to her, if theese people would really came through things like this, the've already would be dead and not givin interviews to the left and right for so many years. This is weird theory, but I belive the elite gives us fake truethtellers, who give us wrong information to confuse us. It is very easy to close the path for people to the truth if give them a drop of true mixed with ocean of lie. And people go too far in theories beliving they are lizards, cloning people , everybody's transgenders. Yes, they are sick people worshiping devil, doing rituals and killing people, but there's a lot of fake information. It also for making us weak, because if we belive in all of this, it seems like there's no help. This is makes me suspicious about mk ultra. I belive in this one, but I also belive that we dont have fully true information how does it really works and how these victims are really feel. Becouse I dont belive the elite with their power can let so many people go to youtube and tell everything about controll. They would found out who this person in a seconds and in five minutes he/her would be dead before even telling anything. So if majority of theese peoples are liars I don't have full picture what the boys or other peoples feel.
Yes, you're right.

riane

Rookie
I think I see a connection

so in the fake love MV there was jungkook that stood before a masked figure with 6 coat stands behind it. the clothing stands could represent that the 6 other members already sold their souls to the devil and now it is jungkooks turn.

in the comeback show it shows a continuation of that scene where they all wear black capes, and they are showing us IN PLAIN SIGHT, that they have joined the evil side. its as if they formed a cult within their group. the mask could represent the fact that they are trapped inside the system without a way out, also the masked hooded people around them could also mean they are being watched and surrounded at all times by aka the illuminati.

Obsidian

Rookie
It looks like it could be their public initiation, but wouldn’t it make more sense for them to do it during an award show or a larger scale performance? When December comes around I wonder how dark their performances are gonna be tbh
This is what I was wondering too. Why now?

I think I see a connection

so in the fake love MV there was jungkook that stood before a masked figure with 6 coat stands behind it. the clothing stands could represent that the 6 other members already sold their souls to the devil and now it is jungkooks turn.

in the comeback show it shows a continuation of that scene where they all wear black capes, and they are showing us IN PLAIN SIGHT, that they have joined the evil side. its as if they formed a cult within their group. the mask could represent the fact that they are trapped inside the system without a way out, also the masked hooded people around them could also mean they are being watched and surrounded at all times by aka the illuminati.
This makes a lot of sense. I think you're right. It's a continuation of the scene but it's also a public declaration to the higher ups. Dark stuff.

tyrab

Established
Last edited:

sculmatee

Rookie
regarding to the new 'fake love' performance BTS did, I just think that just proves even more that they are all into something very evil. reminded me of 'eyes wide shut' and the occult. looked like they were all apart of some ritual on stage with all the other 'dancing cloaked people'. it's sad really, it is put right in front of our faces yet the ARMY really do have their eyes wide shut. maybe BTS did prove they are in some satanic cultScreenshot 2018-05-24 at 10.10.58 AM.png

saintroserosalia

Established
This is legit freaky. I almost could say the show was enjoyable aside from the obviously concerns like the songs, lyrics, dances but this is really in your face. The last time I nope-ed out was seeing Jimin's solo mv and I couldn't watch them for awhile. Why aren't more people concerned?
Simply put: they are utterly and completely brainwashed by the boys. And I notice that B!g H!t likes to make one of the boys to act as ARMY.
Previously during 4th Muster FM, N@mjn acted as a high-school girl who's obviously an Army, with Jh00pe acting as his mom who also happened to be an Army. This time it's $$ug@'s turn.

For this comeback, they could have make it as simple 3 new song-performances plus a couple of songs from Her. Why did they have to 'make fun' of Army ? That skit kinda disturbed me; they even described it as low-stage addiction to higher-stage of addiction.

riane

Rookie
regarding to the new 'fake love' performance BTS did, I just think that just proves even more that they are all into something very evil. reminded me of 'eyes wide shut' and the occult. looked like they were all apart of some ritual on stage with all the other 'dancing cloaked people'. it's sad really, it is put right in front of our faces yet the ARMY really do have their eyes wide shut. maybe BTS did prove they are in some satanic cultView attachment 7713
I saw this girl on twitter commet that she is proud to be part of the bts cult

how blind can they get

I am juts waiting for the day I lose intrest in bts

I am slowly losing intrest

I just want to put my ARMY life behind me

Maggieca

Veteran
ok I just watched and I'm convinced now the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" it's a very important part of the song and they are basically mocking the fans (sorry for the quality of the screenshots I can't do better rn)

First we see the see no evil:

then hear no evil:

and then speak no evil:

But the most interesting thing is that after these 3 symbols they decided to put their hands together and do a "praying" sign. Pay attention:

then the satanic men come out and what they do?? of course they start to do the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" choreo:

Sorry to the fans who still had hope for them but after watching this performance their involvement with the occult can't be denied anymore

riane

Rookie
after reading this whole thread and the other one I don't think I will be wasting my money on tickets on a bts concert even if it is their first time coming to the UK. I will not give in to what my heart desires, this will be the first step I will take to not be a bts ARMY ANYMORE