one is referred to as the EYE

one is referred to as the HEX

AYN is Arabic letter - the 18th letter in the Arabic alphabet and it means EYE

and

HEX = 6 sided

6 and 18 = 6 6

rainerann

Star
I don’t understand how number people can’t explain the function that proves their theory. If I am determining direct variation, to find the constant you would use y/x =k and if direct variation is present, k will be same for all points on the graph. It will work out every time.

If I use the function 2x+1=y the same line will be produced every time. That is how math works. There are boundaries that everyone who comes with these math comparisons can never define. There is no reason to use the definition of hex and associate this with the letter ayn in the Arabic language that can be used twice. It is like saying sometimes you need to borrow when subtracting a lower number from a larger one and sometimes you don’t. Whatever you feel like doing.

Also 18 should equal nine. It should be six sides and the number nine. You only get six, six if you add 18 and 6 which equals 24 and then add 2 and four together which equals six. This leaves you with one six. You have no reason to retain the six from hex that is consistent and can be used twice. The six in hex has been absorbed so you either get the single number 6 or the numbers 6 and 9 because math has boundaries.

rainerann

Star
69/96 is good enough!
maybe, but not for the association that you are making. Six and nine are just not the same number. What you are doing is like trying to add fractions without finding a like denominator. The method of solving all mathematical equations can be explained. If you cant explain a method, then you are not doing math properly.

rainerann

Star
its not MATH its illuminati coding :)
You do understand the process of deciphering a code? You have heard the story of Turing breaking the enigma code right? Basically, there was a pattern created by the Enigma machine that was identified so that it could be decoded. If you can't identify a pattern, which is the same as using a function for a graph, then you are not decoding anything.

Seriously, it is basically like you want me to believe that you are psychic and are reading these Illuminati's peoples minds and sharing this information with us. Otherwise, an encrypted code follows a pattern. This is how the party on the other end is able to understand it.