The Noahs Ark World Wide Flood

Lisa

Superstar
I think the Bible suggests that the waters came down... and up
Yep, the waters came down and up through the ground.
Genesis‬ ‭7:11‬ ‭
In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.​
‭‭

There is ZERO trace of them. 2 million + people did not live in the desert for 40 years.
They followed the "Cloud" and only picked up and moved when the "Cloud" was taken up and moved. But when the "Cloud" stayed put, so did they. But when it moved, then the children of Israel followed it (the "Cloud") until it stopped again and it came down again and rested (stayed put) over the Tabernacle.

A "Cloud" by day and a resemblance of fire by night (in the sky). And it also fed them with "Manna" and prevented their clothing and shoes from wearing out for 40 years.

Book of Numbers
9:15 And on the day that the Tabernacle was reared up the "Cloud" covered the Tabernacle, [namely], the tent of The Covenant: and at even there was upon the Tabernacle as it were the resemblance of fire, until the morning.
9:16 So it was alway: the "Cloud" covered it [by day], and the resemblance of fire by night.
9:17 And when the "Cloud" was taken up from the Tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the "Cloud" abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents.
9:18 At the Commandment of the "I AM" the children of Israel journeyed, and at the Commandment of the "I AM" they pitched: as long as the "Cloud" abode upon the Tabernacle they rested in their tents.
9:19 And when the "Cloud" tarried long upon the Tabernacle many days, then the children of Israel kept the charge of the "I AM", and journeyed not.
9:20 And [so] it was, when the "Cloud" was a few days upon the Tabernacle; according to the Commandment of the "I AM" they abode in their tents, and according to the Commandment of the "I AM" they journeyed.
9:21 And [so] it was, when the "Cloud" abode from even unto the morning, and [that] the "Cloud" was taken up in the morning, then they journeyed: whether [it was] by day or by night that the "Cloud" was taken up, they journeyed.
9:22 Or [whether it were] two days, or a month, or a year, that the "Cloud" tarried upon the Tabernacle, remaining thereon, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not: but when it was taken up, they journeyed.
9:23 At the Commandment of the "I AM" they rested in the tents, and at the Commandment of the "I AM" they journeyed: they kept the charge of the "I AM", at the Commandment of the "I AM" by the hand of Moses.

Book of Numbers
10:11 And it came to pass on the twentieth [day] of the second month, in the second year, that the "Cloud" was taken up from off the Tabernacle of The Covenant.
10:12 And the children of Israel took their journeys out of the wilderness of Sinai; and the "Cloud" rested in the wilderness of Paran.

Numbers
10:33 And they departed from the mount of the "I AM" three days' journey: and The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM" went before them in the three days' journey, to search out a resting place for them.
10:34 And the "Cloud" of the "I AM" [was] upon them by day, when they went out of the camp.

Awoken2

Superstar
They followed the "Cloud" and only picked up and moved when the "Cloud" was taken up and moved. But when the "Cloud" stayed put, so did they. But when it moved, then the children of Israel followed it (the "Cloud") until it stopped again and it came down again and rested (stayed put) over the Tabernacle.
....Amaaaazing!!!.....I never knew they had WiFi back then!.....incredible!.....wow!.....Thank you!!!

The fire and smoke could not possibly have been from a volcano; volcanoes don't move.

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
Famed Yale computer science professor quits believing Darwin’s theories

https://www.thecollegefix.com/famed-yale-computer-science-professor-quits-believing-darwins-theories/

“In May, the Claremont Review of Books published a column by Gelernter headlined “Giving Up Darwin.” In it, he explained how his readings and discussions of Darwinian evolution and its competing theories, namely intelligent design, have convinced him Darwin had it wrong.

In particular, he cited Stephen Meyer’s 2013 book Darwin’s Doubt as well as The Deniable Darwin by David Berlinski. The professor expanded on his views in an interview with Stanford University’s Hoover Institution that was published last week.

Gelernter stops short of fully embracing intelligent design, both in his essay and during his interview. He said in his interview he sees intelligence in Earth’s design, and has no quarrel with ID proponents, but notes the world is a mess, its suffering far outweighs its goodness.
(Yes, that would be the effects of Original Sin & Fall of man)

“My argument is with people who dismiss intelligent design without considering, it seems to me — it’s widely dismissed in my world of academia as some sort of theological put up job — it’s an absolutely serious scientific argument,” Gelernter said during his interview. “In fact it’s the first and most obvious and intuitive one that comes to mind. It’s got to be dealt with intellectually.”

Gelernter conducted his interview alongside Meyer and Berlinski, and the three weighed in on the problems facing Darwinian and neo-Darwinian evolution.”

Axl888

Established
Was the flood global?
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/cabook/chapter10.pdf

Noah’s Flood—what about all that water?
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/cabook/chapter12.pdf

How did all the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/cabook/chapter13.pdf

How did freshwater and saltwater fish survive the Flood?
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/cabook/chapter14.pdf

How did animals get from the Ark to places such as Australia?
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/cabook/chapter17.pdf

Axl888

Established
Famed Yale computer science professor quits believing Darwin’s theories

https://www.thecollegefix.com/famed-yale-computer-science-professor-quits-believing-darwins-theories/

“In May, the Claremont Review of Books published a column by Gelernter headlined “Giving Up Darwin.” In it, he explained how his readings and discussions of Darwinian evolution and its competing theories, namely intelligent design, have convinced him Darwin had it wrong.

In particular, he cited Stephen Meyer’s 2013 book Darwin’s Doubt as well as The Deniable Darwin by David Berlinski. The professor expanded on his views in an interview with Stanford University’s Hoover Institution that was published last week.

Gelernter stops short of fully embracing intelligent design, both in his essay and during his interview. He said in his interview he sees intelligence in Earth’s design, and has no quarrel with ID proponents, but notes the world is a mess, its suffering far outweighs its goodness.
(Yes, that would be the effects of Original Sin & Fall of man)

“My argument is with people who dismiss intelligent design without considering, it seems to me — it’s widely dismissed in my world of academia as some sort of theological put up job — it’s an absolutely serious scientific argument,” Gelernter said during his interview. “In fact it’s the first and most obvious and intuitive one that comes to mind. It’s got to be dealt with intellectually.”

Gelernter conducted his interview alongside Meyer and Berlinski, and the three weighed in on the problems facing Darwinian and neo-Darwinian evolution.”
In fact, there are now considerable number (over a thousand) of legitimate practicing scientists (with Ph.D) who reject the Darwinian theory of evolution, and they are rising in numbers as we speak. The full list of these scientists can be found/downloaded on the link/website below

https://dissentfromdarwin.org/

To name a few, here are prominent scientists who reject Darwinian theory of evolution:

Michael Behe
Stephen Meyer
John Sanford
Douglas Axe
James Tour
Michael Egnor
Marcos Eberlin

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In fact, there are now considerable number (over a thousand) of legitimate practicing scientists (with Ph.D) who reject the Darwinian theory of evolution, and they are rising in numbers as we speak. The full list of these scientists can be found/downloaded on the link/website below

https://dissentfromdarwin.org/

To name a few, here are prominent scientists who reject Darwinian theory of evolution:

Michael Behe
Stephen Meyer
John Sanford
Douglas Axe
James Tour
Michael Egnor
Marcos Eberlin
I like Behe and Tour - will check a few of the others out! One of my other favourites that didn’t make the list is Russell Humphries....