THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Canada's euthanasia free-for-all gets wilder: A quarter of people now back lethal injections for the POOR and homeless - critics slam 'shameful' attitudes in world's most permissive program"

redqueen

Superstar
We already Knew they were and are doing this type of censorship
but anyone sleeping should be shown this so they can start to
Hopefully understand what's happening and how the games being
played

redqueen

Superstar
"Ya have to force change"
do what We tell Ya or don't get paid

this is how tptb control and until there are Peoples
enough to say a big F U to these evils nothing will change

Wigi

Veteran
Friendly advice, get reconciliated with God even though you don't feel it is your concern, investigate and prepare yourself for whatever may happen between week 27 and week 30(27 + 3 days) this July.
I'm sensing we are in times prone for false flags, huge deceptions or tragic catastrophes
“Isn’t it why we [Russians] are retreating in the Belgorod region, allowing Ukrainian forces to advance?” Prigozhin wondered. “Because throwing [a nuclear bomb] at a foreign territory is scary, but we can throw one at our own, show everyone that we are mentally ill knockouts.”

July 7th(777 day) this year will be 72 days after April 26th and April 26th 1986(=24=7+7+7+ 3 days), 37 years ago(3 times 7), was the day of the worst nuclear disaster that happened at Chernobyl in northern Ukraine. The numbers 72 and 27 seems to be world war patterns, I hope i'm absolutely wrong with this thing but I hate how it's getting on my head so much I couldn't focus at work or even sleep well the past few days.

DavidSon

Star
Most people don't realize they can change their settings to block this type of data collection... yet some even willingly participate and get enjoyment out of reading their feedback. We've heard the infamous clip of Anal Schwab saying the 4IR will begin with "wearables" and lead into implanted tech- it's a horrible vision that hopefully those of us who are conscious will resist whenever possible.

I posted a video of his before but this guy Ron Braxman is awesome. He created a platform for a "de-googled" phone that subverts the usual data collecting of Google and Apple devices. I now follow his trick of using multiple browsers. If an idiot like myself still has a gmail account, well only use a Chrome browser for emails instead of tethering that identity to youtube searches or other info. By using a separate browser for other activities where you're not signed in it creates "unusable" data that has to be discarded. I think @Daze mention the Brave browser which I'm trying out now and has a good feel. It's not difficult to spend a little time and familiarize ourselves to (try to) oppose their aims:

Daze

Superstar
I have the powerbeats.
pb.jpg
Normally i don't like apple but i got them half price on sale at Bestbuy a year or two ago.

The app on my phone for these headphones says i need to give it location access so it can locate my headphones. Clearly this is bs.

Its an easy work around. Allow the app itself to have location access, then go into app settings and remove its permission for location access. Essentially blocking it at the system level.

The app / headphones still works fine. Imagine that.

We live in an age where you are the product and your data is worth more $ then what they make from actually selling you the device.

Expect this trend to increase as they phase out buying anything and start making more products and services for rent only.

You'll own nothing and be happy, remember?

redqueen

Superstar
tell Us straight out what We already Knew
it's a big club and We're not in it

Daze

Superstar
tell Us straight out what We already Knew
it's a big club and We're not in it

Yes, most are aware of Blackrock today. Seems like its always trending on twitter.

But what James is doing by bringing the roaches into the daylight is gonna affect they way they deal.

The employee said it himself in the expose, its easier to accomplish things when people are not paying attention.

Recently the CEO of Blackrock, Larry Fink hired a security detail. Let them live in fear.

Daze

Superstar

I hate the "wrong think boxes". They are easily removed if you use an element blocker.

1687409807230.png

I can probably remove that blue box but i don't look for "controversial" content on youtube anymore so its not necessary.

This is just an example showing you the propaganda / wiki link is non-existent because i blocked it site wide with an element blocker.

Go ahead and look for a video on chemtrails, 9/11, NWO and so on. You'll see what i mean.

Daddy government is right there to make sure you don't get sucked down a rabbit hole.

Lalas

Star
Friendly advice, get reconciliated with God even though you don't feel it is your concern, investigate and prepare yourself for whatever may happen between week 27 and week 30(27 + 3 days) this July.
I'm sensing we are in times prone for false flags, huge deceptions or tragic catastrophes

July 7th(777 day) this year will be 72 days after April 26th and April 26th 1986(=24=7+7+7+ 3 days), 37 years ago(3 times 7), was the day of the worst nuclear disaster that happened at Chernobyl in northern Ukraine. The numbers 72 and 27 seems to be world war patterns, I hope i'm absolutely wrong with this thing but I hate how it's getting on my head so much I couldn't focus at work or even sleep well the past few days.
The huge part of the alternative media, which (to varying degrees) revealed all the plans of the global thugs - Rockefeller, Rоtschild, Bilderbeg, WEF, Jews, bankers, deep state, whatever - since February 28, 2022, continuing to spread childish nonsense about Russia, along with hundreds of predictions of startling developments in the situation in Ukraine, have also made hundreds of predictions of imminent escalation. Also, hundreds of predictions were made by the very few remaining "sober" "analysts" of the "war" (who do not deny the move for a great reset of the Russian powers (authorities+business), but "recognize" the "war" as real).

Do you know how many predictions came true? I think 0.

What goes on and on, in East and West, is this (hear it personally from the mouth of "globalist opponent Number One" - Vladimir Vladimirovich), June 16, 2023:
[The moderator of the discussion, political scientist, historian, presenter of Channel One] Dmitry Simes:
Mr President, thank you very much for this impressive speech.
You talked about a lot of very important things, with figures and facts in your hands, showed how Russia is developing in very difficult conditions, how this development is moving forward, how it is socially oriented, preserves and strengthens the openness of the Russian economy. All this, of course, is very important, positive, and when I said "amazing" – amazing, Vladimir Vladimirovich, because all this is happening in the context of international tension, the conflict around Ukraine and the ongoing hostilities there. ..."
:)

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Good, short article on how central banks destroy national sovereignty:

The Controlled Demolition of Nation-States

"Central banks permit politicians to supersize their transactional powers in two ways: (1) by buying government debt and increasing the supply of money, they make it possible for governments to spend much more than tax revenues would otherwise permit, and (2) by devaluing currency over time and hollowing out middle-class savings, central banks force citizens to depend more upon government services and benefits for basic needs. In effect, central bank money-printing enables politicians to spend money for votes and influence, as well as to offer welfare and other forms of government assistance to an increasingly impoverished population in exchange for their continued electoral support.

There is no one so obedient as a man who must depend upon another for his survival. If the costs of health care, heating fuel, gasoline, and food are all too expensive after years of steady inflation, then government discretion over who gets what turns politicians into princes.

Conversely, a person free from debts to either financial institutions or government apparatchiks is a person free to chart a life beyond the reach of their coercion. Therefore, those who seek to maximize wealth and power have a perverse incentive to rule over destitute nations."