THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
Corporation of America(Blackrock,Vanguard and every corporation tied to them) is bankrupt ,are they finally going to release the reality upon people ? Gonna be mad max when they collapse the dollar ...
This one guy predicted a year ago that something like this is going to happen -
"The world is going to have another banking crisis but the next time around, the banks are going to take depositors' money via a "bail-in." This is the latest theory from respected market watcher, David Morgan of The Morgan Report. Morgan tells our Daniela Cambone, “The bailout situation is over. It will be bail-ins next time, which means you become an unsecured creditor of the bank. This means that if you don’t hold it, you may not own it. If we were to have a bail-in, they may not take all of your currency, but they would probably take part of it." "

Only thing keeping dollar alive is the fact that you can buy cheapest oil with it from Saudis who sell it for dollars only.But it seems Saudis are gonna go with China in the near future.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Don't know if this is the appropriate thread but, people have been finding themselves losing their money from Bank of America:

And this brought up speculation that the government may be taking away their money to pay off their debts. This would in turn likely cause banks to shut down successfully so that they can finally implement digital currency. My bank isn't boa, but this makes me want to take my money out just in case. Even if cash or the "dollar" will have no value sooner than expected, I still would like to be safe as a precaution.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Don't know if this is the appropriate thread but, people have been finding themselves losing their money from Bank of America:

And this brought up speculation that the government may be taking away their money to pay off their debts. This would in turn likely cause banks to shut down successfully so that they can finally implement digital currency. My bank isn't boa, but this makes me want to take my money out just in case. Even if cash or the "dollar" will have no value sooner than expected, I still would like to be safe as a precaution.
Check out the post above yours.

redqueen

Superstar
strange these evils keep getting caught
out on the street with barely any of the
bodyguards one would expect to See them
with eh

not one answered questioned of course
not really even decent questioning but maybe
that's just me

think the whole point is just having them
be Seen by Us as getting asked questions,
makes Us feel like We're winning

FilthPig

Veteran
strange these evils keep getting caught
out on the street with barely any of the
bodyguards one would expect to See them
with eh
They are surrounded with thousands of police and military ,nobody can probably enter the area without passing some metal detectors and waving their document in dozens of checkpoints or on random streetcorner checks .Probably background checks have been done to every foreigner etc. It would be pretty much a suicide mission trying to whack one of these clowns and even if you succeed it wont stop the circus going on.Clown Schwab gonna get replaced by some other clown and the caravan keeps on going.
Gotta keep smacking them with truth and humor and try to avoid violence and dropping down to their level.

At the center of good natured humor is truth . All they got are lies and deception.We got truth on our side so gotta find some whimsical ways to use it ( thats why they hate memes and try to censor it ,they cant compete with that.)

redqueen

Superstar
exactly @FilthPig
so how are these reporters just running
into them on the street and getting close
enough to ask the soft questions theyre
asking hmmm strange eh

it's not they're level extinguishing True evil
from Our World it's just what tptb want
Ya to think so We show mercy We cannot

its not futile wiping this evil out they want
Ya to believe it's futile that there is always a