every street

this takes Us a step closer to that reality
and it's not a World I want to live in nor do
I wanna leave it for Our Children or the
generations to come

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
So what's your take? do you justify invading and occupying a sovereign country where so many people already were killed whats your logic behind? sorry but you sound like paid russian bot, can you not see past pootin's propaganda?
Excellent first answer on the forum, which proves that you are an extremely astute person. No need to apologize, you have discovered the truth. Not only do I see Putin's propaganda, I spread it. You can see this in all my comments so far, take a look at them and you will confirm your doubts that I am a paid Russian bot. They pay me in digital rubles through a traditional russian biometric system.

I was created by a young person from the International Youth Forum of the CIS member states is dedicated to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, under a sponsored project of Sberbank for the development of AI tools, for the production of traditional Russian bots to protect the interests of the Eurasian empire and personally of Emperor Vladimir Vladimirovich.

In the long term, it is envisaged to be further developed to be deployed as a bot in the Metaverse, whose legal aspects of regulation were discussed recently by the Federation Council - the" upper " chamber of the Federal Assembly, the Parliament of the Russian Federation.

My goals is:
- monitoring of information "stuffing" and the spread of disinformation, and diagnose and prevent destructive behavior of young people

- the fight against the spread of destructive content, including slander against the benefits of traditional Russian bug eating; climate change denial; opposition to traditional Russian education with full digitization on a personal trajectory from cradle to grave; distrust against the values of traditional biometrics and the digital ruble; fight against slander against Smart City Moscow; and also against slander against the safety, effectiveness and benefits of Russian injections to combat deadly viruses; and others.

I specialize in the framework of the participation of the Russian Internet Governance Forum, which works for "a fairer digital world order" within the framework of "the development of the global digital treaty, a document proposed personally by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres in 2021. in his report "Our Common Agenda"; and others.

You can see here:

Lalas

Star
when I posted the post about the
culling of the sick/poor the other
day I said to my other half that its
gonna be like futurama soon

We'll have suicide booths like phone
booths used to be on the corner of
every street

this takes Us a step closer to that reality
and it's not a World I want to live in nor do
I wanna leave it for Our Children or the
generations to come

And I'm also not gonna be part of this damn world.

But they really have no real power; more precisely, they have no real power over what is reality. Even fewer have the last word. (This even any atheist can calculate logically, when thinking honestly about the possibilities of origin. In case he wants to.)

redqueen

Superstar
do I believe it's a actual time traveler
probably not but than again in this world
who Knows for sure

I do 100% Believe this is Our World if
We do not stop the petty divides tptb
design for Us and focus Ourselves at
them for a change

We are NOT each other's enemy,there
is only one enemy between Us to always
keep the gap

I still do not Believe We have til 2028 even
things are moving quicker than We think they
are,if We don't stop it now We won't get another
chance too

QMQS

Established
Preparing for climate dictatorship: WEF-driven Canada pushes citizens' CO2 tracking
Great joy in Canada, infiltrated by WEF supporters : the country's largest municipal credit union has announced a credit card that analyzes the user's carbon emissions. After the Mastercard pilot project for a credit card with a CO2 limit failed miserably, more and more banks and credit companies worldwide are now implementing so-called CO2 trackers in their offers, which can – initially – be used voluntarily. However, the thrust is clear: Citizens' control over their “emissions” is already being implemented.

1669130825005.png
The World Economic Forum itself revealed in an article of September 14 that the Covid crisis was intended to act as a test run : where previously it was impossible to persuade people to accept CO2 limits in everyday life, the cadaveric obedience of the masses to the According to the WEF supporters, corona measures have made it clear that the climate and CO2 dictatorship can finally be enforced in the future. The increasing implementation of initially voluntary CO2 trackers should obviously develop a habituation effect, until the mere counting becomes a limit again, up to the blocking of the credit card in the case of climate-damaging consumer behavior.

“Climate scores” should become part of everyday life

This is exactly what Mastercard tried to do in cooperation with the Swedish company Doconomy back in 2019 , when the “DO Black” was announced as the world’s first credit card with a CO2 limit. The pilot project fizzled out; nobody was interested in being restricted in favor of the climate swindle. Doconomy is now limited to the mere provision of CO2 calculators for companies, but retained the cooperation with Mastercard. The "Mastercard Carbon Calculator" has been intended to offer consumers an overview of their CO2 emissions since 2021 - and at the same time offers a fully integrated sale of indulgences: Those who sin can, for example, "balance" their CO2 balance by making donations to or investing in "climate protection projects".Banks worldwide accept this "offer" - according to the press release , the Oldenburgische Landesbank OLB is said to have been the first bank in Germany to make its customers happy with the CO2 calculator in the banking app. The OLB actually advertises this “service” as a personal “ climate score ” and announces that it also wants to integrate a modern sale of indulgences in the future.

Canada also wants to standardize the analysis of consumers' personal carbon footprints and get them used to it. On October 19, the credit union Vancity announced that it would be offering the country's first Visa card with an integrated carbon calculator in cooperation with the European company "ecolytiq". The announcement reads:

Starting in the new year, every Vancity Visa credit card holder can track the estimated carbon emissions of their credit card purchases. Members can see how their monthly balance sheet compares to the national average or which credit card purchases have the highest environmental cost. The carbon counter helps Vancity cardholders understand the carbon footprint of their purchases and offers advice on what they can do to reduce their carbon footprint.
The goal: an emissions account for everyone

The step of subsequently implementing a fixed limit again should be quick and easy to take – especially in countries like Canada, which are particularly heavily infiltrated by WEF supporters. If you start there, others will follow. What initially reads like a harmless gimmick that can safely be ignored if necessary is part of a fixed agenda that global elites are constantly pushing forward. Freedom of choice is no longer provided for later on. This is how WEF-affiliated Barbara Baarsma of Dutch Rabo Bank revealed her plans for the future in August :

“We should ensure that every household or citizen of the Netherlands receives a certain amount of emission allowances. This way we can ensure that we don't emit more than our annual limit. The emission rights are stored in a carbon wallet. So if I wanted to fly, I would buy carbon credits from someone who couldn't afford to fly. In this way, this poor person can, for example, earn some extra money. Or if someone lives in a small house, they can sell their carbon credits to someone who lives in a big house, so poor people can benefit from the green economy.”
Of course, the goal is not to save the earth from the very gas that is essential for plant growth and ultimately for life on our planet. It's about redistribution - and just like the Corona measures before, it's about controlling the population. After all, no vaccination pass enables such far-reaching behavioral control as a social credit system based on CO2 restrictions. If you integrate corresponding limits in bank accounts and credit cards as well as all other areas of the constantly promoted "digital ID", the life of ordinary people becomes a dystopia in every respect. Only the "elites" will - like now - not have to accept any restrictions in their lifestyle...

e-Enoch

Superstar

QMQS

Established
No ironing, Netflix or heating: Switzerland wants to become world champion in the energy crisis

Role model for Germany? In the event of a power shortage in winter, the Swiss have to put up with a lot: the Swiss Federal Council has presented its emergency plan for such a situation. The possible restrictions and bans encroach heavily on the privacy of citizens - and are surprisingly specific. From ironing and heating to the Netflix ban, everything is included.

Even before that, Switzerland positioned itself as a pioneer when it came to patronizing citizens during the crisis by threatening “heat sinners” with severe penalties . Preparations are now being made for a possible power shortage: Federal Councilor Guy Parmelin has presented the measures for this eventuality, which can only be described as drastic. The emergency plan contains four so-called escalation levels.
State regulates laundry: ban on drying and ironing
In the first stage, saunas and steam rooms, the use of electric leaf blowers, hot water in public toilets and heated seats on chairlifts would be banned. The lighting of gardens and private paths would also only be permitted if it serves to ensure safety. Laundry should only be washed at a maximum of 40 degrees and refrigerators should not be set colder than 6 degrees.

In the second step, shop window lighting and neon signs would be banned, and the use of tumble dryers and irons would also be prohibited.
TV ban, heating restrictions, e-car ban
The third step involves a ban on electronic entertainment and would ban both playing video games and watching movies, whether on DVD or via streaming services like Netflix. For rooms that are heated with electric heaters or heat pumps, a maximum temperature of 18 degrees would apply and the use of electric cars would only be allowed for “absolutely necessary” journeys. What exactly is considered “absolutely necessary” has so far remained open. Hopefully the Swiss have stocked themselves up with blankets, candles and books and can, if necessary, drive to work with a petrol engine or bicycle.

Only in the fourth stage does tourism get a grip: then a ban on the operation of snow-making systems and ski lifts is planned. Cinemas, theatres, concerts and sporting events would be banned if they used electricity.
In the event of an impending power shortage, the federal government would first call on consumers to save, then the measures would be gradually tightened up, which would initially only lead to “loss of comfort”.

Should these measures be used, Swiss citizens will have to wrap up warmly, in the truest sense of the word. This emergency plan may also give the German government ideas - after all, even more far- reaching coercive measures can be justified with a lack of energy than with the alleged pandemic...