THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Maldarker

Star
Another form of necromancy...technecromancy...

Leviticus 19:31 ESV
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

This should sum it up.

All leads to the transhuman agenda.

Also been psyoped with it by phrases such as Magic is just tech not understood etc.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
You may remember this faceshield nonsense from the early covid days (videos of Dr. Birx recommending this "science" seem to be scrubbed from youtube)

...because they wanted to get people used to wearing something on their face/heads 24/7 and here we are...
How do we even know VR headsets aren't going to simultaneously be EEG readers?
Iam so glad iam not a kid in 2022 because this is hell.

Jason appears to be into a lot of "new age" crap, but I'll cut him some slack since he's young. This weekend, his channel will be showing this, which might be worth watching:

THE SHIFT is a FREE two-day live-streamed virtual event featuring 12 of the most silenced individuals on this planet who we like to call “The Informed Dozen”. The ultimate goal of THE SHIFT is to empower humanity through knowledge, wisdom, inspiration and awareness in order to assist humanity in shifting into a higher state of collective consciousness in this very moment.

Let's make this go viral. (2:16 mins)

DesertRose

Superstar
David Bowie's warning relates to what the evil mouthpiece of the NWO Yuval Harari envisions for the future.

Google’s motto is b.s.
They are destroying the most glorious gift humanity was granted in the last 300 years.
Google is illuminati. Illuminati is google.
The future under google is a fascist dystopia, their way or the highway, no room for dissidents, no room for free speech.
Google is a boot stomping on your face for eternity. sailor.

Yuval Noah Harari Evil People Exposed
At the 4 min mark he discusses google.

Their control of the internet has deluded them. Their control is fragile.
They will be challenged by people they do not know.

Last edited:
David Bowie's warning relates to what the evil mouthpiece of the NWO Yuval Harari envisions for the future.

Google’s motto is b.s.
They are destroying the most glorious gift humanity was granted in the last 300 years.
Google is illuminati. Illuminati is google.
The future under google is a fascist dystopia, their way or the highway, no room for dissidents, no room for free speech.
Google is a boot stomping on your face for eternity. sailor.

Yuval Noah Harari Evil People Exposed
At the 4 min mark he discusses google.

Their control of the internet has deluded them. Their control is fragile.
Listening to this dude talk is like this:

I was just listening to what he was saying so I don't know what the audience's reaction to his drivel, but it was rather quiet. The world is now run on an ideology rather than morals and laws? Well, they did it for two years and the courts are now packed with lawsuits. As someone in the comments sections remarked, the way to resist this is NOT to participate.

They can't succeed if we do not engage in their dystopia.

A good summary of Klaus Schwab and thought it was worth posting:

Worldview: Klaus Schwab – The Most Dangerous Man In The World

DesertRose

Superstar
CHD Films Presents — Infertility: A Diabolical Agenda
Trailer:

CHD Films Presents — INFERTILITY: A DIABOLICAL AGENDA

“When they’re through with Africa, they’re coming for you.” — DR. STEPHEN KARANJA
"A film by award-winning filmmaker Andy Wakefield, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Children’s Health Defense. Watch the chilling tale of African women whose fertility was tragically stripped away through an experimental tetanus vaccination program. Are women everywhere next?
For more information, studies, memes, and other related content go to InfertilityMovie.org"

Watch it at the Children's Health Defense website:

Maldarker

Star
GERMAN PROFESSOR: CLIMATE CHANGE IS DELUSIONAL NONSENSE
Finally someone that looks at it with sense not? You only get out of a computer what you put in. I can program a computer to give me what ever results i want...usually why u run countless simulations & take the two or three in a group thats similar work from that point but yeah not a problem what else do you want it to say cuz i bet we can make it say that its as hot as the sun or cold as outer space is it going to be true well in the simulation it is in the real well thats where they have to engage you to get to that point along the simulation....Ordo ab Chao

redqueen

Superstar
I cannot believe how in Your face
these pos's are they tell Us straight
out their plans,what they think of Us
how they want to rule Our World and
all that's in it

Ya Know anytime these elites meet up
and join up in anything it should be
questioned as We Know their views/beliefs

e-Enoch

Superstar
80% of urine samples of Americans have traces of glyphosate...