or maybe just likes bragging about what tptb do to Us which
is a proven fact they do like to do that or maybe he Knew by
watching and learning of things that have occurred and things
yet to occur and just wanted to put it out there as We do here
to wake Peoples up to give a chance at stopping it

another We will never Know for certain

eyes@wide@open

Established
Uganda announced that it has struck a deposit of 31 million tonnes of gold ore, worth $12.8 trillion. Will be interesting to see what moves are made by TPTB to get their hands on this. Sorry wasn't sure where to post it.

When i saw that^^ it reminded me of Tim Cook's comments in this 2017 WEF report
View attachment 75728

View attachment 75729
Their obsession with the computers, technology and the Internet is so blatant as well as annoying. They're doing all they can to promote this as something to look forward to, but again, it's nothing new. There was actually a show about virtual reality back in the mid '90s called "VR.5":

VR.5 Opening Credits

It's as though the elite are phobic towards anything that's physical.

Maldarker

Star
Their obsession with the computers, technology and the Internet is so blatant as well as annoying. They're doing all they can to promote this as something to look forward to, but again, it's nothing new. There was actually a show about virtual reality back in the mid '90s called "VR.5":

VR.5 Opening Credits

reminds me of the speech of Agent Smith to morpheus :

Agent Smith: Can you hear me, Morpheus? I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive, isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free and in this mind is the key, my key. Once Zion is destroyed there is no need for me to be here, don't you understand? I need the codes. I have to get inside Zion, and you have to tell me how. You're going to tell me or you're going to die.

Karlysymon

Superstar

VR.5 Opening Credits

Apparently, it goes back even further. The TSM duo covered this in regard to the Natalie Wood film

Maldarker

Star
Apparently, it goes back even further. The TSM duo covered this in regard to the Natalie Wood film
I remember this film now wow that was 1983 brain computer interface wtf forgot about it until you posted it yeah they learned how to program us for sure....after ww2 and all the psyops & stuff that came out it that funny how it all links....think how many propogandist cartoonists came out of ww2 & created the comics of today stan lee and jack kirby to name a couple big ones stan worked for army intel if memory serves

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
reminds me of the speech of Agent Smith to morpheus :

Agent Smith: Can you hear me, Morpheus? I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive, isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free and in this mind is the key, my key. Once Zion is destroyed there is no need for me to be here, don't you understand? I need the codes. I have to get inside Zion, and you have to tell me how. You're going to tell me or you're going to die.
and that's exactly what the Metaverse is...the Matrix.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I remember this film now wow that was 1983 brain computer interface wtf forgot about it until you posted it yeah they learned how to program us for sure....after ww2 and all the psyops & stuff that came out it that funny how it all links....think how many propogandist cartoonists came out of ww2 & created the comics of today stan lee and jack kirby to name a couple big ones stan worked for army intel if memory serves
I've never watched the film and even with the clips in the video i posted, iam still not interested to watch it. Although, come to think of it: if they are selling this idea to the masses in the 80s through film, chances are the tech was already around 20yrs prior (like 60s & 70s).
It also raises the question: why would anyone devise this escapism technology mid last century? Unless, perhaps, you had a long range and diabolical plan to make real life so unpleasant....literally prison-like...that people would be forced to "live" in fantasy land.
and that's exactly what the Metaverse is...the Matrix.

Not sure if most people will even a choice to NOT live in the Matrix.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Although, come to think of it: if they are selling this idea to the masses in the 80s through film, chances are the tech was already around 20yrs prior (like 60s & 70s).
It also raises the question: why would anyone devise this escapism technology mid last century? Unless, perhaps, you had a long range and diabolical plan to make real life so unpleasant....literally prison-like...
imho I think this has been planned by tptb
for the last 75yrs if not more,definitely since
the introduction of tv,maybe even the radio
Man and His Future (1963)...

This book might have contained the "diabolical plan" almost 60 years ago...even earlier than that...

Maldarker

Star
I've never watched the film and even with the clips in the video i posted, iam still not interested to watch it. Although, come to think of it: if they are selling this idea to the masses in the 80s through film, chances are the tech was already around 20yrs prior (like 60s & 70s).
It also raises the question: why would anyone devise this escapism technology mid last century? Unless, perhaps, you had a long range and diabolical plan to make real life so unpleasant....literally prison-like...that people would be forced to "live" in fantasy land.

Not sure if most people will even a choice to NOT live in the Matrix.
like i said don't remember much of the movie its was bad. Probably why lol. Just from being in the military what they have to what public see is at least 20yrs plus ahead and the rate of tech advancement was every 2 yrs back in the late 90's early 20's so extrapolating out with it being exponential each building upon another well yeah where the tech is that exists to what we see is almost magic. ;)