THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

DesertRose

Superstar
Why Did Hundreds Of CEOs Resign Just Before Coronavirus Outbreak?

By Michael Snyder – The Economic Collapse Blog
"In the months prior to the most ferocious stock market crash in history and the eruption of the biggest public health crisis of our generation, we witnessed the biggest exodus of corporate CEOs that we have ever seen.
And as you will see below, corporate insiders also sold off billions of dollars worth of shares in their own companies just before the stock market imploded. "

DavidSon

Star
Resistance is imperative | A panel discussion on dismantling the "New Normal" nightmare

w/Dr. Piers Robinson - Max Blumenthal - Cory Morningstar - Nick Hudson - Whitney Webb - Ryan Christian - Rick Munn

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Resistance is imperative | A panel discussion on dismantling the "New Normal" nightmare

w/Dr. Piers Robinson - Max Blumenthal - Cory Morningstar - Nick Hudson - Whitney Webb - Ryan Christian - Rick Munn

Max Blumenthal? Yikes...

DavidSon

Star
Max Blumenthal? Yikes...
Yup enemy number one of rabid online liberals (now that Trump is gone). Blumenthal's books, documentary from Palestine, investigative journalism at the Grayzone, meeting with world leaders lol, has done more for truth than all his youtube enemies combined.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yup enemy number one of rabid online liberals (now that Trump is gone). Blumenthal's books, documentary from Palestine, investigative journalism at the Grayzone, meeting with world leaders lol, has done more for truth than all his youtube enemies combined.
Did you actually read the article? I see Desert Shibshib liked your post... it shows how little some people actually understand about who the enemy actually is.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Worthwhile thread.

1638212463709.png

@Orwell's mentor
This quote below, i found interesting, because you had mentioned antidepressants and covid vaxx side effects in that relevant thread. So i wondered if we are going to see a replay of this, even from people who would have never supported dysgenics or euthanasia, hitherto...pre-covid.
1638212437358.png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
There are way too many international/global bodies headquartered in Switzerland that iam increasingly of the belief that the “real government” has it’s home there too. Interesting too is that it is a stable country and one seldom hears negative stuff about it. The terror attacks and uncontrolled immigration are reserved for other countries because naturally, these things draw attention to the “hidden hand”. Corbett believes in elite-factionalism, which I do too but in his video he emphasized that there are ‘middle management’ org’s vying for the coveted spot of being the public face of the NWO and that WEF seemed to have grabbed that spot.

I disagree with his assessment in the sense that it seems to me that WEF, from the outset, was CHOSEN to be the public face of the NWO. There is a reason that they’ve been covered every year by MSM. It makes sense that, from the perspective of the hidden world rulers, if you were to someday inaugurate the New World Order, the people making that announcement and transition would be people we are familiar with or accustomed to otherwise the resistance would be formidable. The Bilderberg meetings and other workings are secretive, so imagine if one of their own, unknown to the general public came out In June 2020 and announced the Great Reset. So I believe that WEF, from the get-go, was set up as the public arm of the NWO, afterall it calls itself “The” international org for public-private co-operation. That said.....

Here's a sentence I thought wouldn't be printed for quite some time:

Klaus Schwab arrested at his home in Switzerland as #GreatReset trends

Why was Klaus Schwab arrested? WEF Chairman charged by Switzerland Police - What happened?

Who Is Klaus Schwab | Why WEF Founder Klaus Schwab Arrested | Reason Explained

Worthwhile thread.

View attachment 65904

@Orwell's mentor
This quote below, i found interesting, because you had mentioned antidepressants and covid vaxx side effects in that relevant thread. So i wondered if we are going to see a replay of this, even from people who would have never supported dysgenics or euthanasia, hitherto...pre-covid.
View attachment 65903
I wish I had a crystal ball to tell you Karly. The fact of the matter is, I don't know if anyone knows. You could take it to the extreme and say even consider people committing more reprehensible crimes so they can stay in prison and not having to worry about food and shelter for the rest of their lives. I've heard some inmates make those statements when I watch documentaries so who's to say what will unfold in the future.

There are way too many international/global bodies headquartered in Switzerland that iam increasingly of the belief that the “real government” has it’s home there too. Interesting too is that it is a stable country and one seldom hears negative stuff about it. The terror attacks and uncontrolled immigration are reserved for other countries because naturally, these things draw attention to the “hidden hand”. Corbett believes in elite-factionalism, which I do too but in his video he emphasized that there are ‘middle management’ org’s vying for the coveted spot of being the public face of the NWO and that WEF seemed to have grabbed that spot.

I disagree with his assessment in the sense that it seems to me that WEF, from the outset, was CHOSEN to be the public face of the NWO. There is a reason that they’ve been covered every year by MSM. It makes sense that, from the perspective of the hidden world rulers, if you were to someday inaugurate the New World Order, the people making that announcement and transition would be people we are familiar with or accustomed to otherwise the resistance would be formidable. The Bilderberg meetings and other workings are secretive, so imagine if one of their own, unknown to the general public came out In June 2020 and announced the Great Reset. So I believe that WEF, from the get-go, was set up as the public arm of the NWO, afterall it calls itself “The” international org for public-private co-operation. That said.....

Good points regarding Switzerland, as they were supposedly the neutral country in WW2 and where the Von Trapp family escaped to (sorry, the movie's on my mind with the holidays coming up :)). Yes, there are many "organizations" orchestrating the NWO and I believe @Frank Badfinger had posted this earlier:

Add to it, we know this is where the 1% do all their work and manipulation of policies to see if the public will acquiesce. Reiner Fuellmich did mention the number of who are involved in the covid psy-op but I can't recall. That said, I find it funny that they're receiving death threats as Catherine Austin Fitts did say 'They're terrified of us", and this confirms her statement. They may have a bunch of organizations where they play money shell games, but in the end, these people aren't as powerful as they claim. As well, doesn't Klaus Schwab have ties to WW2? They're attempting to do what they wanted to do then, but now on a global scale and are blundering while doing so, IMHO.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Ffs is there ANYTHING that doesn't "work out" to be your DOB? It was 9/11 the other week.

I don't think numbers are good for you. Walk away from the burden of all things numerical.

Could be a whole new world.
i can show you the workings out...but you wouldnt understand them...

DesertRose

Superstar
No Vax, No Food/Fuel in India - Food Withheld to Force Vaccinations
"Police won't enforce the mandates!" ... but they won't need to, as groceries and fuel are being withheld from those who fail to get their shots in Aurangabad, India. As Henry Kissinger warned, "Control food, and you control people." Christian breaks down this development and the plan to incrementally restrict access to food and basic services everywhere. Protests aren't helping; instead, build gardens, new healthcare, energy, and communications systems, and GET OFF the toxic systems of control. FULL SHOW NOTES: https://www.iceagefarmer.com/2021/11/...

DesertRose

Superstar
This Pivotal Moment - Episode 1
The proposed global rollout of Vaccine Passports has nothing to do with your health. Vaccine Passports are a Trojan horse being used to create a completely new type of controlled and surveilled society in which the freedom we enjoy today will be a distant memory. It's time to stop this plan in its tracks.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Good points regarding Switzerland, as they were supposedly the neutral country in WW2 and where the Von Trapp family escaped to (sorry, the movie's on my mind with the holidays coming up :))
I think that alot of people would be shocked to find that Switzerland is the home of the "real government". Most of us probably imagine it is the US considering the assaults on all fronts but i guess that while these psycopaths delight in destruction, their alters like pristine stuff too.
Anyway, as i thought about the Swiss angle, i wondered about that Gotthard ceremony that VC wrote about years ago. Maybe there was more to the tunnel and possibly the real gov't....who knows....given how occultic-themed the whole thing was.
Reiner Fuellmich did mention the number of who are involved in the covid psy-op but I can't recall.
3000. I haven't re-read that article where the number was mentioned but it stuck in my head like i read it an hour ago!

To say the least, this is going to be interesting:

Nuremberg trials 2.0 has begun

EDIT: Evidently, YT has taken down the first video. Perhaps they think the less people know this is happening the better...? YT/Google/Alphabet Inc. is invested in big pharma after all. I'll post again so let's see if this one remains:

Nuremberg trials 2.0 has begun

Last edited: