THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

A long, yet, informative interview with Dr. Robert Malone. While he discusses the implications of being injected with the "vaccine", he also makes the connection that many at the top such as Gates, Fauci and Schwab are laterally collaborating with BlackRock and Vanguard, and have all clearly demonstrated none could care about and laws that are in any country. From the site:

"In an exclusive and explosive one-hour interview with Veronika Kyrylenko of The New American, pioneering mRNA scientist Dr. Robert Malone explains the intensely corrupt workings of the government regulatory bodies that have mismanaged the pandemic, discusses the problems with the vaccine program and delves into potentially explosive and game-changing revelations about the shady origins of the Covid-19 pandemic in Wuhan, China.
Who is Dr. Robert Malone? While working at the Salk Institute in 1988, Dr. Malone discovered important findings about in-vivo and in-vitro RNA transfection. He continued his work on the technology a year later at the biopharma start-up Vical where he conducted additional experiments. According to his bio, “The mRNA, constructs, reagents were developed at the Salk institute and Vical by Dr. Malone.” His research has also included important work on DNA vaccines. In addition to his fundamental work developing mRNA and DNA vaccine technology, Malone is also a medical doctor. According to his bio, Dr. Malone “received his medical training at Northwestern University (MD) and Harvard University (Clinical Research Post Graduate) medical school, and in Pathology at UC Davis.”
Few people are as qualified to comment on the course of the COVID pandemic and the mass vaccination campaign as Dr. Malone. In this important interview he shares his unique and deep insights on matters of critical national and international importance."

Dr. Robert Malone: “This is the Largest Experiment Performed on Human Beings in the History of the World.” (1 hr and 12 mins)

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
James Corbett: Another Globalist "Simulation" Comes True

What Must Be Done

"This is not rocket science. The plans of the Food Chain Reaction schemers and their ilk rely on us being dependent on their global food supply system and the supermarkets that distribute those foods, so anything that can be done to increase your independence from that system is a point in your favour.

This starts with each family taking it upon themselves to prepare for a period of sustained food shortages and rising food prices. The old prepper verities about preparing for a food crisis apply here:

• Make an inventory of what you have.
  • Draft up a realistic "food budget" for your family to determine what you need on a weekly/monthly basis.
  • Learn what is available directly from growers in your local area and establish relationships with them now.
  • Prepare a clean water source and/or water purifier system.
  • Prepare a short-term supply of basic non-perishable foods.
  • Prepare a long-term supply of wheat, rice, beans, oats, pasta and other staple foods that can be safely preserved for long periods of time.
These tips are a good start, but the real solution to this crisis cannot end there. Although we can increase our independence from the global(ist) food supply by these methods, we cannot achieve true independence until we have built up the alternative food economy...

The time for sitting on the sidelines is over. It's time to roll up your sleeves and get to work ensuring your family isn't dependent on the supermarket shelves being stocked."

Here's a sentence I thought wouldn't be printed for quite some time:

Klaus Schwab arrested at his home in Switzerland as #GreatReset trends

Why was Klaus Schwab arrested? WEF Chairman charged by Switzerland Police - What happened?

Who Is Klaus Schwab | Why WEF Founder Klaus Schwab Arrested | Reason Explained

DesertRose

Superstar

Why was Klaus Schwab arrested? WEF Chairman charged by Switzerland Police - What happened?

WOW!
"Klaus Schwab’s arrest comes as Europol takes action against the engineers of the COVID-19 “pandemic.” Independent researchers previously discovered that the global elite were using COVID-19 as an opportunity to test out authoritarian measures such as forced vaccination, digital ID cards and the removal of private property. "

Excellent news OM!

Wigi

Veteran

You better believe 'fact checkers' will deny deny deny and make a spin about it with the help of that juicy Schwab money.
Journalistic prostitution should be outlawed.

You better believe 'fact checkers' will deny deny deny and make a spin about it with the help of that juicy Schwab money.
Journalistic prostitution should be outlawed.
I agree. However, when researched, most "fact checker" sites are either funded by B&MGF or the Rothschild's. Anyone who uses them as a reference is either incredibly naïve or intentionally steering others away from the facts.

Hmmmm....have put the dusty bottle of chateauneuf du pape back in cellar.

Unable to find reliable source to verify this as of yet.
Agreed. I found this story with a disclaimer with one of the stories I posted. While it may be obvious to some of us on here, it does raised a good point. An excerpt:

"Even if this information about Schwab’s arrest turns out to be false, the story will help bring to light the evil, genocidal COVID-19 crimes against humanity Schwab and other eugenicist Nazis at the WEC and UN have committed under the guise of a pandemic."

KLAUS SCHWAB ARRESTED?

Not to mention, while searching the story, aside from Gates, I don't think I've read so many comments for people hoping this story is authentic, or wishing for his demise. We'll see if the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation releases a statement in the near future, as it's claimed they're the ones who registered a complaint against him.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

While i would REALLY REALLY REALLY love to believe this to be true, i have a rather hard time coming around to it. Not because i want it all to be doom & gloom but there's way too much around this guy for it happen. @Awoken2 posted James Corbett's "Meet the World Economic Forum" some pages back. Did you ever watch it? I've opened it up on my device and i've taken these screen shots (18-21min mark) where James brought up the Host State Act and the immunities and benefits that Schwab and his organization may enjoy. If you watch it, you may understand the place iam coming from and why it's hard for me to believe these stories. It is even possible the stories you posted were put out as feelers to gauge the masses. Furthermore, since his forum is meant to be a family run thing, it isn't only him who would lose immunity. His daughter interviewing Mark Carney below

1637014175307.png

1637014213656.jpeg

1637014263322.jpeg

1637014477541.png

While i would REALLY REALLY REALLY love to believe this to be true, i have a rather hard time coming around to it. Not because i want it all to be doom & gloom but there's way too much around this guy for it happen. @Awoken2 posted James Corbett's "Meet the World Economic Forum" some pages back. Did you ever watch it? I've opened it up on my device and i've taken these screen shots (18-21min mark) where James brought up the Host State Act and the immunities and benefits that Schwab and his organization may enjoy. If you watch it, you may understand the place iam coming from and why it's hard for me to believe these stories. It is even possible the stories you posted were put out as feelers to gauge the masses. Furthermore, since his forum is meant to be a family run thing, it isn't only him who would lose immunity. His daughter interviewing Mark Carney below

View attachment 65477

View attachment 65478

View attachment 65479

View attachment 65480
I agree, as others have wished for his demise (something that's quite funny when I think about it), it is challenging to believe. Even if it was true, there'd be someone to take his place and the plans are still in motion. People need to collectively put a stop their plans.

As for watching James Corbett, I'm no longer interested in listening to him since I found out he's a shill for the Corsini family.

EDIT: Come to think of it, this might coincide with what Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger also said about Bill Gates in one of her interviews. It may be in this one below as I watched it some time ago:

Dr Astrid Stuckelberger is an insider at the WHO

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Agreed. I found this story with a disclaimer with one of the stories I posted. While it may be obvious to some of us on here, it does raised a good point. An excerpt:

"Even if this information about Schwab’s arrest turns out to be false, the story will help bring to light the evil, genocidal COVID-19 crimes against humanity Schwab and other eugenicist Nazis at the WEC and UN have committed under the guise of a pandemic."

KLAUS SCHWAB ARRESTED?

Not to mention, while searching the story, aside from Gates, I don't think I've read so many comments for people hoping this story is authentic, or wishing for his demise. We'll see if the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation releases a statement in the near future, as it's claimed they're the ones who registered a complaint against him.
That is a great point. Independent media is sometimes so cautious about upholding their credibility/reputation... while the MSM posts lies and fake news by the hour. We're in an information war against the billionaire class and honestly we should use every tool possible. Even if the Schwab story is untrue it will raise attention.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

View attachment 65477

View attachment 65478

View attachment 65479

View attachment 65480
Excellent and important research.

Awoken2

Superstar
As for watching James Corbett, I'm no longer interested in listening to him since I found out he's a shill for the Corsini family.
This article is an incredibly deep dive OM. We are talking full on scuba gear here.

I remember when I first read this article one of the things that put me off it was the labels he had assigned to each individual such as Corbett being a pedo and Pelosi being some high ranking witch etc. I'm sure it was the same author that claimed the Dutchess of Cambridge was a baby eating witch also. The fact that Corbett was shilling for the elite is damaging enough so to drop in that he's also a pedo appeared to me to be more of a full on character assassination than anything else.

As there are no accompanying links to these claims it is difficult to ascertain if they are credible in themselves. Have you seen information that validate these claims?

This article is an incredibly deep dive OM. We are talking full on scuba gear here.

I remember when I first read this article one of the things that put me off it was the labels he had assigned to each individual such as Corbett being a pedo and Pelosi being some high ranking witch etc. I'm sure it was the same author that claimed the Dutchess of Cambridge was a baby eating witch also. The fact that Corbett was shilling for the elite is damaging enough so to drop in that he's also a pedo appeared to me to be more of a full on character assassination than anything else.

As there are no accompanying links to these claims it is difficult to ascertain if they are credible in themselves. Have you seen information that validate these claims?
I've seen others speculate it and I do recall the statement being made in the past, but not from that site. Clearly, anyone's welcome to listen to him. However, when I listen to him, he seems to reiterate what others have mentioned. From my perspective, he doesn't disclose anything too revolutionary.

Should that change, I'd be more inclined to think he's an independent investigative journalist.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Clearly, anyone's welcome to listen to him. However, when I listen to him, he seems to reiterate what others have mentioned. From my perspective, he doesn't disclose anything too revolutionary.

Should that change, I'd be more inclined to think he's an independent investigative journalist.
Granted he might be reiterating things but sometimes the manner a person highlights an issue could shed more light on a matter, for example this video below.
Laughing At Tyrants
https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/laughing-at-tyrants/

Last edited: