THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

I posted this in another thread but I thought it might be suited for this one too. It's so in your face, they don't even care anymore:

ELITE INDEPENDENT RIA / FAMILY OFFICE
GLOBAL LEADERS CONFERENCE

Rome, Italy - October 21-24, 2021
The Westin Excelsior Rome

VERDICT
Missing context. This event to be held in Rome and Vatican City is not organized by The Vatican but by a private company.

The area of the Vatican is 0.44 km2. That's all I'm going to say.

@VigilantCitizen

DavidSon

Star
VERDICT
Missing context. This event to be held in Rome and Vatican City is not organized by The Vatican but by a private company.

The area of the Vatican is 0.44 km2. That's all I'm going to say.

@VigilantCitizen
Ouch I can't believe a fellow member is pulling up a Reuters fact check. Don't you realize we're in an information war? The CEO of Reuters also sits on a board of directors for Pfizer, the WEF, and the Atlantic Council. Posting their propaganda (other than exposing it) is a hurtful thing to do.

Reuters is lying filth. Vatican City is under complete authority and jurisdiction of the Holy See. They say the book transHumanism isn't about transhumanism? I just looked at a bio of Moreira and Fergusson... they can both go to hell.

We need to put more trust in each other- regular citizens opposing the NWO- and less trust in the enemies of God.

Daze

Superstar
Ouch I can't believe a fellow member is pulling up a Reuters fact check. Don't you realize we're in an information war? The CEO of Reuters also sits on a board of directors for Pfizer, the WEF, and the Atlantic Council. Posting their propaganda (other than exposing it) is a hurtful thing to do.

Reuters is lying filth. Vatican City is under complete authority and jurisdiction of the Holy See. They say the book transHumanism isn't about transhumanism? I just looked at a bio of Moreira and Fergusson... they can both go to hell.

We need to put more trust in each other- regular citizens opposing the NWO- and less trust in the enemies of God.
I gotta agree with you on this one. "Fact" checkers are poison. They seemed to spring up when the masses stopped believing in the official narratives. I do believe Snopes was amongst the first that sprung up several years ago.

To this day none of them are credible. You only have to look into their funding, such as Bill Gates and politifact. While Reuters and AP to me has always screamed Rothschild.

One should stop and ask why fact checkers exist in the first place. Isn't the gooberment trustworthy?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
MONOPOLY - Who owns the world? Documentary by Tim Gielen
Who Owns the World?

By Joseph Mercola
An excerpt:
"BlackRock — The Fourth Branch of Government

Bloomberg has also referred to BlackRock as the “fourth branch of government,” due to its close relationship with the central banks. BlackRock actually lends money to the central bank, the federal reserve, and is their principal adviser.

Dozens of BlackRock employees have held senior positions in the White House under the Bush, Obama and Biden administrations. BlackRock also developed the computer system that the central banks use.

Who Owns BlackRock?

While Larry Fink is the figurehead of BlackRock, being its founder, chairman and chief executive officer, he’s not the sole decision maker, as BlackRock too is owned by shareholders. Here we find yet another curiosity, as the largest shareholder of BlackRock is Vanguard.

“This is where it gets dark,” Gielen says. Vanguard has a unique structure that blocks us from seeing who the actual shareholders are. “The elite who own Vanguard don’t want anyone to know they are the owners of the most powerful company on earth.” Still, if you dig deep enough, you can find clues as to who these owners are.

The owners of the wealthiest, most powerful company on Earth can be expected to be among the wealthiest individuals on earth. In 2016, Oxfam reported that the combined wealth of the richest 1% in the world was equal to the wealth of the remaining 99%. In 2018, it was reported that the world’s richest people get 82% of all the money earned around the world in 2017.

In reality, we can assume that the owners of Vanguard are among the 0.001% richest people on the planet. According to Forbes, there were 2,075 billionaires in the world as of March 2020. Gielen cites Oxfam data showing that two-thirds of billionaires obtained their fortunes via inheritance, monopoly and/or cronyism.

“This means that Vanguard is in the hands of the richest families on earth,” Gielen says. Among them we find the Rothschilds, the DuPont family, the Rockefellers, the Bush family and the Morgan family, just to name a few.

Many belong to royal bloodlines and are the founders of our central banking system, the United Nations and just about every industry on the planet. Gielen goes even further in his documentary, so I highly recommend watching it in its entirety. I’ve only summarized a small piece of the whole film here."

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

DavidSon

Star
MONOPOLY - Who owns the world? Documentary by Tim Gielen
Who Owns the World?

By Joseph Mercola
An excerpt:
"BlackRock — The Fourth Branch of Government

Bloomberg has also referred to BlackRock as the “fourth branch of government,” due to its close relationship with the central banks. BlackRock actually lends money to the central bank, the federal reserve, and is their principal adviser.

Dozens of BlackRock employees have held senior positions in the White House under the Bush, Obama and Biden administrations. BlackRock also developed the computer system that the central banks use.

Who Owns BlackRock?

While Larry Fink is the figurehead of BlackRock, being its founder, chairman and chief executive officer, he’s not the sole decision maker, as BlackRock too is owned by shareholders. Here we find yet another curiosity, as the largest shareholder of BlackRock is Vanguard.

“This is where it gets dark,” Gielen says. Vanguard has a unique structure that blocks us from seeing who the actual shareholders are. “The elite who own Vanguard don’t want anyone to know they are the owners of the most powerful company on earth.” Still, if you dig deep enough, you can find clues as to who these owners are.

The owners of the wealthiest, most powerful company on Earth can be expected to be among the wealthiest individuals on earth. In 2016, Oxfam reported that the combined wealth of the richest 1% in the world was equal to the wealth of the remaining 99%. In 2018, it was reported that the world’s richest people get 82% of all the money earned around the world in 2017.

In reality, we can assume that the owners of Vanguard are among the 0.001% richest people on the planet. According to Forbes, there were 2,075 billionaires in the world as of March 2020. Gielen cites Oxfam data showing that two-thirds of billionaires obtained their fortunes via inheritance, monopoly and/or cronyism.

“This means that Vanguard is in the hands of the richest families on earth,” Gielen says. Among them we find the Rothschilds, the DuPont family, the Rockefellers, the Bush family and the Morgan family, just to name a few.

Many belong to royal bloodlines and are the founders of our central banking system, the United Nations and just about every industry on the planet. Gielen goes even further in his documentary, so I highly recommend watching it in its entirety. I’ve only summarized a small piece of the whole film here."
Not sure why it took me 2 weeks to watch but Gielen's documentary is both terrifying and empowering. He went through what I agree are the most important elements leading up to the 2020 lockdowns and then ended with a reminder we are the 99%! So crucial. The video is meant for the uniformed but I think everyone should see it.

One part of the reality is our $ has power- it makes a big difference if we buy cheeze-itz and amazon tv, investing in stock markets, etc. Instead we should buy from places like farmers markets, saving money spent on garbage to buy land. Seriously we are addicted to their trash spending major money for smart phones, packaged food, all of it. At least in the US we can still buy land which can be close to a town but still have enough space to provide a livelihood. Gather with a few like minded families, buy a spot of land with cash. Whatever it take to put down roots outside of their matrix.

At the time it might be impossible to throw off every part of our dependence on the system but that shouldn't stifle the efforts we can make.

DesertRose

Superstar

The True Nature Of The Conspiracy
Moses, Joshua, and Israel stunningly destroyed the Bronze Age Empires, and started a New Age, that lasted a thousand years or more, until Jesus Christ came. But while forced underground, their enemies survived, and continued their Moloch worship, including child sacrifice. What is more, they maintained control over the arcane knowledge of the Fallen Angels, pertaining the black art of Government. And through it, they started their 3000 year long quest to reassert their lost dominance.

Disclaimer: Here on Real Currencies we have always taken the Conspiracy as a given, and have never made too big a point about who and what was behind it all. Our purpose has always been to show the nature of their power, which is through finance. Along the lines of Ken O’Keeffe: ‘If there is one physical aspect, one material aspect we should focus on, it should be the financial system. We can argue until the end of time who runs the world. Is it the Jesuits, is the Reptilians, the Illuminati, the freemasons, we can go on and on about it. But I don’t think it’s reasonable to even begin arguing about the mechanism with which this control is achieved. The mechanism is finance. The whole point of finance is to indebt, in other words to enslave.’

But as with everybody else, ever since ‘awakening’, I’ve been trying to get to the bottom of it all, and this insight, that the Old Testament is the first hand account of the perpetrators of the Bronze Age Collapse, plus what will follow below, has major implications for our perspective of the Judeo-Masonic/Banker Conspiracy.

Sabbatean, Frankist & Illuminati - Robert Sepehr Talks
]https://odysee.com/@Docuteca:5/1666-SabbateanFrankist-Illuminati-History_480p:a[

The True Nature Of The Conspiracy
Moses, Joshua, and Israel stunningly destroyed the Bronze Age Empires, and started a New Age, that lasted a thousand years or more, until Jesus Christ came. But while forced underground, their enemies survived, and continued their Moloch worship, including child sacrifice. What is more, they maintained control over the arcane knowledge of the Fallen Angels, pertaining the black art of Government. And through it, they started their 3000 year long quest to reassert their lost dominance.

Disclaimer: Here on Real Currencies we have always taken the Conspiracy as a given, and have never made too big a point about who and what was behind it all. Our purpose has always been to show the nature of their power, which is through finance. Along the lines of Ken O’Keeffe: ‘If there is one physical aspect, one material aspect we should focus on, it should be the financial system. We can argue until the end of time who runs the world. Is it the Jesuits, is the Reptilians, the Illuminati, the freemasons, we can go on and on about it. But I don’t think it’s reasonable to even begin arguing about the mechanism with which this control is achieved. The mechanism is finance. The whole point of finance is to indebt, in other words to enslave.’

But as with everybody else, ever since ‘awakening’, I’ve been trying to get to the bottom of it all, and this insight, that the Old Testament is the first hand account of the perpetrators of the Bronze Age Collapse, plus what will follow below, has major implications for our perspective of the Judeo-Masonic/Banker Conspiracy.

Sabbatean, Frankist & Illuminati - Robert Sepehr Talks
]https://odysee.com/@Docuteca:5/1666-SabbateanFrankist-Illuminati-History_480p:a[
With reference to your JFK post, here's a fuller version of what he said in his speech:

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech