THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

elsbet

Superstar
what else is there here other than they call themselves elite?
THOUGHT I POSTED THIS MORNING, BUT ITS STILL HERE. -.-

And...
Fr. Philip Larrey
Member of Humanity 2.0

About Humanity 2.0
Humanity 2.0 a Non-Profit (Non-Government Organization) focused on identifying and removing the most significant impediments to human flourishing in collaboration with the Holy See (Vatican).​
A vehicle for facilitating collaborative ventures between the traditionally siloed public, private and faith-based sectors. Its mission is to identify impediments to human flourishing and then work collaboratively across sectors to remove them by sourcing and scaling bold and innovative solutions.​
Developed in collaboration with the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development at the Holy See and a consortium of leaders and luminaries, Humanity 2.0 seeks to unite humanity in the common cause of realizing a better world for our children.​
Right-o.

He is also the author of Artificial Humanity. His book is pictured below from Amazon.

He will be speaking at this Invitation Only engagement.

DesertRose

Superstar
Seriously troubling when governments and their bodies start seeing their own populations as the enemy.

Behind NATO’s ‘cognitive warfare’: ‘Battle for your brain’ waged by Western militaries

Western governments in the NATO military alliance are developing tactics of “cognitive warfare,” using the supposed threats of China and Russia to justify waging a “battle for your brain” in the “human domain,” to “make everyone a weapon.”
"NATO is developing new forms of warfare to wage a “battle for the brain,” as the military alliance put it. "

"In a chilling disclosure, the report said explicitly that “the objective of Cognitive Warfare is to harm societies and not only the military.”

With entire civilian populations in NATO’s crosshairs, the report emphasized that Western militaries must work more closely with academia to weaponize social sciences and human sciences and help the alliance develop its cognitive warfare capacities."

"In other words, this document shows that figures in the NATO military cartel increasingly see their own domestic population as a threat, fearing civilians to be potential Chinese or Russian sleeper cells, dastardly “fifth columns” that challenge the stability of “Western liberal democracies.”

NATO’s development of novel forms of hybrid warfare come at a time when member states’ military campaigns are targeting domestic populations on an unprecedented level."

removing the most significant impediments to human flourishing​
this is The God:

full text of the scholar in the class:

scholar: Let's talk about the future. What is the future of medicine?

student: Telemedicine and artificial intelligence.

scholar: If that were the case, you'd be looking at a computer scientist, not a biologist.

student: Gene therapy?

scholar: And what's the basis for that?

student: Synthetic biology.

scholar: Synthetic biology. What is it?
-Yes?

student: With the help of synthetic biology, we can change existing life forms or create new ones.

scholar: Come on, people, think bigger! Synthetic biology turns us from creatures to creators. It's not just the future of medicine, but the future of mankind. We can prevent diseases before they break out. Provide equal opportunity beyond borders and social classes. Eradicate genetic disorders. Or all of mankind, if we don't do our jobs well. It is our responsibility to create the world of the future. Your responsibility. You are the creators of tomorrow.

student: And what about God?

scholar: Honestly? We will make God obsolete.
We will make God obsolete.

2019-07-02 23_52_01-Greenshot.png
Lucy (2014)

heroes.jpg
(2006-2010)

the eclipse symbolism of all transhumanist films. eclipse the sun = cover the god, and get your superpowers.

Last edited:
“No Soul, No Free Will.” – The End of Humanity?
by Ice Age Farmer | Sep 23, 2021 |

“The idea that humans have free will, or a soul — these are over!” Technocrats have not just declared war on humanity, they have declared victory in that war. From your vote in the election, to your diet, to your medical choices, these are no longer your decisions to make as the elites openly celebrate that they now know better and exercise near perfect control over our lives. We still have the opportunity to NOT comply en masse with this rewrite of humanity — but we must be ALL IN, RIGHT NOW.
Please follow Ice Age Farmer on telegram: https://t.me/iceagefarmer

Listening to Yuval and Klaus, I'm reminded of two scenes from the X-Files. The first is the episode called "731" where Agent Pendrell discusses the microchip found in the back of Scully's neck and her realizing that with the chip implanted, they "could know a person's every thought":

The X Files - Pendrell's Scene 731

The second is again with Agent Scully and Pendrell discussing how a government agency is "tagging" humans via a vaccination process in Herronvolk:

The X Files - Pendrell's Scene 2 Herrenvolk

Predictive programming or a forewarning?

Karlysymon

Superstar
THOUGHT I POSTED THIS MORNING, BUT ITS STILL HERE. -.-

And...
Fr. Philip Larrey
Member of Humanity 2.0

About Humanity 2.0
Humanity 2.0 a Non-Profit (Non-Government Organization) focused on identifying and removing the most significant impediments to human flourishing in collaboration with the Holy See (Vatican).​
A vehicle for facilitating collaborative ventures between the traditionally siloed public, private and faith-based sectors. Its mission is to identify impediments to human flourishing and then work collaboratively across sectors to remove them by sourcing and scaling bold and innovative solutions.​
Developed in collaboration with the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development at the Holy See and a consortium of leaders and luminaries, Humanity 2.0 seeks to unite humanity in the common cause of realizing a better world for our children.​
Right-o.

He is also the author of Artificial Humanity. His book is pictured below from Amazon.

He will be speaking at this Invitation Only engagement.
This is a good find. Along with OM's post, i couldn't help but wonder: this is going to lead to an exodus from the church/faith altogether. The church in bed and onboard with the agendas of the merchants of the world cannot fail to provoke people into racing for the exits but they also have an ace up the sleeve to corner those fleeing.

Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment
4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’[b]
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
6 Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
7 Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;[c]
I will never mourn.’
8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

People like Larrey are more than likely the public face of the "deep church" that Cardinal(?) Vigano was talking about. Do you think this struggle within the church was hinted at in the film Angels & Demons?
Heaven (if i can put it that way) has allowed everything to be exposed now and to continue being exposed so that spiritually, people make informed choices not just for their temporal interests but more importantly, for their eternal interests too. So, the church has a vested interest in promoting the climate agenda and transhumanism but given the Vatican observatories, anyone want to guess the role/part they are going to play in the final (Alien) card? Is it really going to be little green men or a much more convincing spiritual entity?

full text of the scholar in the class:

scholar: Let's talk about the future. What is the future of medicine?

student: Telemedicine and artificial intelligence.

scholar: If that were the case, you'd be looking at a computer scientist, not a biologist.

student: Gene therapy?

scholar: And what's the basis for that?

student: Synthetic biology.

scholar: Synthetic biology. What is it?
-Yes?

student: With the help of synthetic biology, we can change existing life forms or create new ones.

scholar: Come on, people, think bigger! Synthetic biology turns us from creatures to creators. It's not just the future of medicine, but the future of mankind. We can prevent diseases before they break out. Provide equal opportunity beyond borders and social classes. Eradicate genetic disorders. Or all of mankind, if we don't do our jobs well. It is our responsibility to create the world of the future. Your responsibility. You are the creators of tomorrow.

student: And what about God?

scholar: Honestly? We will make God obsolete.
Nothing new under the sun.

Man's age-old quest to dethrone God. What's currently happening is like slow-motion Deicide that's going to culminate in "making void the Law of God in the land" and that will signal the "the end". I know, i know, that sounds doom & gloom-ish but what other logical conclusion does it lead to? If you make God obsolete then by extension the legitimacy of His laws goes out the window.

"According to Voegelin, the modern Gnostic’s anthropocentric soteriology can only attain the semblance of sense in the absence of God. After all, in order to create a new order, one must first supplant the creator of the old one. This cosmic regime change stipulates the ultimate revolutionary act: Deicide"-Source

This is a good find. Along with OM's post, i couldn't help but wonder: this is going to lead to an exodus from the church/faith altogether. The church in bed and onboard with the agendas of the merchants of the world cannot fail to provoke people into racing for the exits but they also have an ace up the sleeve to corner those fleeing.

In her heart she boasts,
I am not a widow;[c]
I will never mourn.’

People like Larrey are more than likely the public face of the "deep church" that Cardinal(?) Vigano was talking about. Do you think this struggle within the church was hinted at in the film Angels & Demons?
Heaven (if i can put it that way) has allowed everything to be exposed now and to continue being exposed so that spiritually, people make informed choices not just for their temporal interests but more importantly, for their eternal interests too. So, the church has a vested interest in promoting the climate agenda and transhumanism but given the Vatican observatories, anyone want to guess the role/part they are going to play in the final (Alien) card? Is it really going to be little green men or a much more convincing spiritual entity?

Man's age-old quest to dethrone God. What's currently happening is like slow-motion Deicide that's going to culminate in "making void the Law of God in the land" and that will signal the "the end". I know, i know, that sounds doom & gloom-ish but what other logical conclusion does it lead to? If you make God obsolete then by extension the legitimacy of His laws goes out the window.

"According to Voegelin, the modern Gnostic’s anthropocentric soteriology can only attain the semblance of sense in the absence of God. After all, in order to create a new order, one must first supplant the creator of the old one. This cosmic regime change stipulates the ultimate revolutionary act: Deicide"-Source
I'll try not to derail the thread too much, but giving my .02 cents, I think this'll expose who or WHAT's behind the Catholic church. As I noted here, the Rothschild's own which should disclose the agenda of the "faith" they preach in their church. My dad has said he knows Catholic people who've have joined his church because they didn't like what they're practicing. Granted, there might be pockets of resistance, Mel Gibson's church (apologies for the source re: Mel's church) being one of them, but if the Rothschild's are part of the Babylonian clan, would they not inevitably fall?

As you said, "nothing new under the sun":

Last edited:

In her heart she boasts,
I am not a widow;[c]
I will never mourn.’

I'm on the forum to get such feedback and learn more, but usually it doesn't. Thank you.

DesertRose

Superstar
AI THE PLAN TO INVADE HUMANITY
Cyrus Parsa claims that with the interface and operating system constructed inside the body by virtue of the “vaccine”, the soul is removed and a vacuum left, which facilitates an alien-demonic entity to be downloaded into the body, which it then controls.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Covid-19: A Psychological Military Operation, Part I
By Dr. Igor Shepherd
Excerpt
"Did you catch that last sentence? The goal of a psyop is behavioral change. Behavioral modifications occur through mind control techniques. Psychological operations use multiple layers of deception, and involve numerous players. Because the military is involved, the cover up is extensive. Psyops can be applied to research psychological effects on certain populated areas, for political persuasion, or to invade a country.

The Rwanda Genocide in 1994 is an example of how easily behavior and emotions can be transformed through a well-organized psyop. The Hutu militia exterminated 800,000 Tutsis (Rwanda citizens) in a mere 100 days, proving to the world how ordinary people can be coerced to do unthinkable acts in a short period of time. The planned propaganda included a constant barrage of suggestive messages through radio and newspapers. Schools hopped on board and implemented anti-Tutsi teachings into curriculum. Magazines used reverse psychology and published cartoons showing Tutsis killing Hutus. One publication printed the image of a machete on its front page, with the headline What to do about the Tutsis? That psychological trickery stuck in the minds, and the machete became the weapon of choice. Hutus slaughtered neighbors, friends and wives. Even Hutu priests killed their own Tutsi parishioners.

DOD’s footprints were all over the Tutsi genocide, and I do not believe it was oversight that caused the United States to turn their back on hundreds of thousands of defenseless human beings, especially when they were able to airlift Americans out of Rwanda during the slaughter. In 1996, just two years after the genocide, the US military was in Rwanda training Rwandan military on counterinsurgency training.

Brainwashing

Since the Covid-19 pandemic originated, similar covert psychology has been executed against the masses through extensive media coverage and propaganda. Swaths of falsehoods about the number of Covid cases bombard the news daily. Images of sick people and the “heroes” who tirelessly work on the Covid patients at hospitals are splashed in magazines and websites to create a false reality. Signs and floor stickers warning us to stay six feet apart are plastered in retail stores and restaurants. Cyclical broadcasts over loudspeakers inside public areas remind us to stay distanced and wear masks. Freeway signs everywhere flash intrusive pandemic warnings and flaunt vaccine necessity. These repetitive tactics are an integral key to thought control and keeping the people in a state of obedience."
continue reading at the source.

DesertRose

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
“Babies could be born with tails and animal hair!” warn Turkish doctors

A group of medical doctors and the leader of the Turkish Welfare Party issue a grave warning to the world. They show photos of babies born with severe genetic birth defects, like a baby with a tail, one eye, covered in hair or with multiple arms and legs. 'This is what could happen, as the result of the gene therapies that are injected into our people' they say. Watch the video below...
'Once you start messing with the human DNA, this is what could happen!'.

]https://rumble.com/vng4dz-babies-could-be-born-with-tails-and-animal-hair-say-turkish-doctors.html
source: https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/disorders/

A group of medical doctors and the leader of the Turkish Welfare Party issue a grave warning to the world. They show photos of babies born with severe genetic birth defects, like a baby with a tail, one eye, covered in hair or with multiple arms and legs. 'This is what could happen, as the result of the gene therapies that are injected into our people' they say. Watch the video below...

]https://rumble.com/vng4dz-babies-could-be-born-with-tails-and-animal-hair-say-turkish-doctors.html
The man speaking in the video is not a doctor, but a political party leader. A newly formed party with no future. He talked to the doctors next to him, but the doctors didn't approve of his words. There must have been some basis for what he said, but there wasn't. His words only became a mockery of vaccine supporters.

scha

Established

For sure, they didn't create this movie for fun right?
Another predictive programming.

Bill Gates daughter marries Muslim millionaire Nayel Nassar

Of course, this is not a love marriage. As no political figure has ever done. So what does this symbolize?

DavidSon

Star
Seriously troubling when governments and their bodies start seeing their own populations as the enemy.

Behind NATO’s ‘cognitive warfare’: ‘Battle for your brain’ waged by Western militaries

Western governments in the NATO military alliance are developing tactics of “cognitive warfare,” using the supposed threats of China and Russia to justify waging a “battle for your brain” in the “human domain,” to “make everyone a weapon.”
"NATO is developing new forms of warfare to wage a “battle for the brain,” as the military alliance put it. "

"In a chilling disclosure, the report said explicitly that “the objective of Cognitive Warfare is to harm societies and not only the military.”

With entire civilian populations in NATO’s crosshairs, the report emphasized that Western militaries must work more closely with academia to weaponize social sciences and human sciences and help the alliance develop its cognitive warfare capacities."

"In other words, this document shows that figures in the NATO military cartel increasingly see their own domestic population as a threat, fearing civilians to be potential Chinese or Russian sleeper cells, dastardly “fifth columns” that challenge the stability of “Western liberal democracies.”

NATO’s development of novel forms of hybrid warfare come at a time when member states’ military campaigns are targeting domestic populations on an unprecedented level."
Thanks for posting the article. I'd seen it at a few sites and finally got to it. It's disgusting to read about but I think important to recognize. NATO is (formally) proposing the idea of adding a 6th domain of warfare (beside land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace) which is a significant development. As @Karlysymon commented there is something big brewing with NATO and I see this as yet another relevant "sign of the times".

I'm mostly replying to point out there's a link to the full 45 page paper on cognitive warfare put out by the Innovation Hub committee:

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/sites/default/files/2021-01/20210122_CW%20Final.pdf

I appreciate the Grayzone's insight but I think everyone might gather a slightly different understanding of this threat, especially how to defend ourselves. A few quotes that stand out to me in the first half:

Hacking the individual
Social engineering always starts with a deep dive into the human environment of the target. The goal is to understand the psychology of the targeted people. This phase is more important than any other as it allows not only the precise targeting of the right people but also to anticipate reactions, and to develop empathy. Understanding the human environment is the key to building the trust that will ultimately lead to the desired results. Humans are an easy target since they all contribute by providing information on themselves, making the adversaries’ sockpuppets more powerful. :rolleyes:

Trust is the target
Cognitive warfare pursues the objective of undermining trust (public trust in electoral processes, trust in institutions, allies, politicians…). , therefore the individual becomes the weapon, while the goal is not to attack what individuals think but rather the way they think .

...Cognitive Warfare is methodically exploited as a component of a global strategy by adversaries aimed at weakening, interfering and destabilising targeted populations, institutions and states, in order to influence their choices, to undermine the autonomy of their decisions and the sovereignty of their institutions.

As stated by Robert P. Kozloski, “The importance of truly “knowing yourself” cannot be understated. Advances in computing technology, particularly machine learning, provide the military with the opportunity to know itself like never before. Collecting and analysing the data generated in virtual environments will enable military organisations to understand the cognitive performance of individuals.”

CW is clearly spiritual warfare. We must take back the strategy of "knowing yourself". As always our only true defense is our connection to the Creator.

DavidSon

Star
The Green Agenda and the Plan to Collapse the Industrial World Economy

...It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize this is a road to economic destruction. But that’s in fact the goal of the UN 2030 “sustainable” energy or the Davos Great Reset: population reduction on a massive scale. We humans are the frogs being slowly boiled. And now the Powers That Be are really turning the heat up.

The Green Agenda and the Plan to Collapse the Industrial World Economy

...It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize this is a road to economic destruction. But that’s in fact the goal of the UN 2030 “sustainable” energy or the Davos Great Reset: population reduction on a massive scale. We humans are the frogs being slowly boiled. And now the Powers That Be are really turning the heat up.
You might be interested in the video posted here:

It discusses BlackRock/Larry Fink and the companies it invests in, and I think if people start outing and/or stating his name more, along with WEF/Klaus Schwab, people will no longer be able to call it a "conspiracy theory' as it's simply a fact.

I don't think all is lost, though. Just as the video states, there's still enough time to turn this around and for humanity to win this rather than the psychopathic maniacs who want absolute global control.