THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Karlysymon

Superstar
I don't think it was a coincidence that number was written into the script. Perhaps there is a Club of Rome connection somewhere.
Good find Karly!!!!
Apparently, it is a true conspiracy film (if you know what i mean ;)).The Wiki article mentions the depopulation dialogue but note the reception of the film section (why they wanted the film buried, as Secker notes). Interesting though is that Donald Sutherland apparently conceived the film considering...
Anyway, to find more information about it, i turned to the best in the business....Tom Secker, because he gets FOIA documents on films and i was hoping he had covered it and thankfully, he did!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Apparently, it is a true conspiracy film (if you know what i mean ;)).The Wiki article mentions the depopulation dialogue but note the reception of the film section (why they wanted the film buried, as Secker notes). Interesting though is that Donald Sutherland apparently conceived the film considering...
Anyway, to find more information about it, i turned to the best in the business....Tom Secker, because he gets FOIA documents on films and i was hoping he had covered it and thankfully, he did!

I forgot about Spy culture. I'll have to spend some time checking out those links.
Looks like Daily Motion has the film.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Wall Street/ BlackRock Buying Up Homes Nationwide To Turn Middle Class into Renters

Screenshot 2021-06-17 at 21-05-03 Wall Street BlackRock Buying Up Homes Nationwide To Turn Mid...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I wonder if the A.i will interfere with a person's will to act.
Klaus Schwab Interview in English&French⚠

I found this interesting. Schwab is discussing how humans will soon have this direct communication between our brains and the digital world - Bio-convergence or "fusion of the physical, digital and biological world" (like Catherine Austin Fitts talks about)
Then he mentions in the same clip that Zuckerberg will have his own personal robot or butler in late 2016 and the interviewer mentions the word slave. I'm like what?
So I duckduckgo'd 'Zuckerberg's assistant' and found a video where he says he developed this personal assistant app through his phone. It's like Alexa, and has the voice of Morgan Freeman.

It's obvious to me that they weren't referring to an app or even a mechanical robot in the interview but a real human mind controlled slave. I believe this odd goofy video Zuckerberg put out was used as cover because I'm sure people who heard this Schwab interview from 2016 were thinking wt???

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I found this interesting. Schwab is discussing how humans will soon have this direct communication between our brains and the digital world - Bio-convergence or "fusion of the physical, digital and biological world" (like Catherine Austin Fitts talks about)
Then he mentions in the same clip that Zuckerberg will have his own personal robot or butler in late 2016 and the interviewer mentions the word slave. I'm like what?
So I duckduckgo'd 'Zuckerberg's assistant' and found a video where he says he developed this personal assistant app through his phone. It's like Alexa, and has the voice of Morgan Freeman.

It's obvious to me that they weren't referring to an app or even a mechanical robot in the interview but a real human mind controlled slave. I believe this odd goofy video Zuckerberg put out was used as cover because I'm sure people who heard this Schwab interview from 2016 were thinking wt???

This is a direct attack on a person's ability to think for thenselves.

The most pressing question at this point is how many human bots do they need?

I'd say 7 billion was too much. Maybe start off with say 500 million and go from there.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That's really horrifying stuff Frank!!!
To think that they've had this technology for several years already.

Edit - Added this video for those who haven't seen it yet.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
In perpetual balance with nature, of course.
Keeping on the guidestones for just a moment.

Be not a cancer on the earth.

I don't know what it's like in other countries but here in the UK we have daily TV appeals from charity organisations featuring bed ridden, bald dying children asking the public for donations to help fight cancer.

The money generated by these appeals by emotionally blackmailing the public is staggering, 100's of billions of pounds over the years ripped from the publics pockets by playing on our emotions.

When these appeals first started it was one in three of us would get cancer....now it's one it two....and they have received billions of pounds in this non existent fight against cancer. There is no fight. The fight is with us, we are being given cancer by all the poisons in our foods and our environment.

This is a very important video to watch. After you have watched the video ask yourself this question.

What happens if psychopaths get hold of this type of tech?. In the wrong hands this type of tech will no doubt cause more harm than good.....a lot more harm than good.

5G works on frequencies. Just saying

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Keeping on the guidestones for just a moment.

Be not a cancer on the earth.

I don't know what it's like in other countries but here in the UK we have daily TV appeals from charity organisations featuring bed ridden, bald dying children asking the public for donations to help fight cancer.

The money generated by these appeals by emotionally blackmailing the public is staggering, 100's of billions of pounds over the years ripped from the publics pockets by playing on our emotions.

When these appeals first started it was one in three of us would get cancer....now it's one it two....and they have received billions of pounds in this non existent fight against cancer. There is no fight. The fight is with us, we are being given cancer by all the poisons in our foods and our environment.

This is a very important video to watch. After you have watched the video ask yourself this question.

What happens if psychopaths get hold of this type of tech?. In the wrong hands this type of tech will no doubt cause more harm than good.....a lot more harm than good.

5G works on frequencies. Just saying
They got a hold of it all right.

DesertRose

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

DavidSon

Star
Eye-opening apparently those who run Israeli news live have done a 180 and are now exposing many crimes and Talmudic prophecies.
Covid, Christian Zionism, Kaballah, Talmud, ETC:
Interview - Congresswomen Cynthia McKinney and Harry Vox

Thanks for posting the video. I hadn't heard Vox in few months, always good to get his perspective. I didn't know about a 180 from INL as for at least the last two years they've been exposing the Talmud, noahyde laws, etc. Adam Green has a few good shows with them. Do you think McKinney really had to leave or was she just freaked out by the direction of the conversation? :D The papers Vox and McKinney brought up about the virus and injections targeting a specific ethnicity was startling- I'll have to look them up.

I think without background information Ben Noon's statement that the plandemic is part of a plan for Jewish world domination could be dismissed. But looking at the reality of 1) the majority of the world controlled by central banks and institutions like Blackrock in the US- 2) all mainstream media owned/operated by the groups above- 3) the ownership of top digital media sites and the modern world's technical infrastructure- 3) religious doctrines that literally idealize global dominance over nations... it's impossible not to recognize this evil control structure and what they're capable of. The false pandemic has checked every box in their agenda. Not that it's one exact group, as the elitist Freemasons and the WEF are either subservient to or cut from the same Kabbalist pattern.