THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

[/QUOTE]
Jazakillah khairan DR. I will be sure to check it out. It said it has been censored for dangerous content in my country, so here is another link for those who can't access it.

DesertRose

Superstar
Ole Dammegard Exposes Origins of the Scamdemic - Part 1 of 3

Ole Dammegard Exposes Origins of the Scamdemic - Part 1 of 3

What a way to spend a Saturday morning! I really enjoyed listening to Ole Dammegard. He's summed up quite a bit that has been happening lately and even prior events. I've also posted the two remaining parts below:

Ole Dammegard Exposes Origins of the Scamdemic - Part 2 of 3

Ole Dammegard Exposes Origins of the Scamdemic - Part 3 of 3

What I've also noticed, and I don't think I'm stating anything revolutionary, everything about the NWO/Event 21/Fourth Industrial Revolution is all synthetic and antithetical to the way life has been lived for centuries. The elite are doing what they can to accept their twisted view of the world:
  • GMO grown food and meat
  • synthetic breast milk
  • face masks
  • social distancing
  • virtual funerals, weddings and school
  • mRNA injections
  • constant use of technology
Aside from the fact that these things fracture societies, there's nothing in that list that benefits them at all, except for the makers of the products listed. I'm with Ole in that whatever it is these psychopaths instruct us to do, do the opposite.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The Anglo-Saxon Mission, explained by Bill Ryan - a Project Avalon video
Discusses plans for:
(This talk took place around 2010)
Depopulation (Georgia Guidestones)
Pandemic,
War between Israel and Iran
War against China
tests and vaccinations
Edit NB: His understanding about time traveling and such are manipulations of the Jinn who can take human form according to our path.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Vaxxxidents, Dark Agenda, Chaos, Biden Admin Collapse – Clif High
Clif High:
"I do not personally think 60% to 70% of these people will die. I do expect it will be that sort of percentage who will get very ill from encountering Covid. This is confirmed with the amount of people showing up in hospitals that they are calling breakthroughs.”

So, the Democrats are killing off their own voters? High says, “Correct, and it’s more than that. They are killing off the true believer class, the activist class. (There is much more on this too in the interview.)

"High also sees huge changes to the political and economic system, and he says, “Dollar, gold silver and Bitcoin are related, and it all revolves around the crash of the system. This truly is a shift of the ages. It’s a change of an operating system for all of humanity . . . . The way the fiat currencies are organized and the central banks and so on is fundamentally bankrupt. It’s not offering anything to humanity, and it is keeping us all down. It’s being shed. That’s what’s happening at the moment. This is going to bring chaos at the level of death of major empires. There was a little bit of chaos when the British Empire died, but not a whole lot. I am talking about the level of chaos when the Byzantine Empire died that led into the Dark Ages.” (There is much more in the interview on where Bitcoin, gold, silver and the dollar are heading and when.)"

....and he talks about gearing up for an upcoming war and that they will try to sell it as the west versus the CCP.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
FALL OF THE CABAL (THE SEQUEL, PART 14) 'THE AGE OF DEPOPULATION'

Last edited:
FALL OF THE CABAL (THE SEQUEL, PART 14) 'THE AGE OF DEPOPULATION'

Again, this was really interesting to watch. I can't believe how the cabal has been doing this for centuries and they think they're going to get away with it this time. The Spanish "flu" was just... something, and it wasn't even Spanish, it was created at Fort Riley in the US. They injected soldiers with it and spread their germs around, via "shedding". When this happened, people began to get anxious and nervous and got the exact same shot as the US soldiers got and they too, caught the virus. Add to the fact that they were also masked, with 92.7% of the people who died suffered from bacterial pneumonia, this is basically history repeating itself, a century ago.

As well, it should also be noted that the current exposure of Fauci in all of this could be promising, as he's right up there with the entire cabal. With the disclosure of his emails claiming the virus was engineered, this may be the beginning:

Fauci Emails Bombshell! Immunologist Told Fauci In January 2020: COVID ‘Looks Engineered’
https://humansarefree.com/2021/06/fauci-emails-covid-looks-engineered.html