THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
“The true Mason is not creed-bound. He realizes with the divine illumination of his lodge that as Mason his religion must be universal: Christ, Buddha or Mohammed, the name means little, for he recognizes only the light and not the bearer. He worships at every shrine, bows before every altar, whether in temple, mosque or cathedral, realizing with his truer understanding the oneness of all spiritual truth. All true Masons know that they only are heathen who, having great ideals, do not live up to them. They know that all religions are but one story told in divers ways for peoples whose ideals differ but whose great purpose is in harmony with Masonic ideals. North, east, south and west stretch the diversities of human thought, and while the ideals of man apparently differ, when all is said and the crystallization of form with its false concepts is swept away, one basic truth remains: all existing things are Temple Builders, laboring for a single end. No true Mason can be narrow, for his Lodge is the divine expression of all broadness. There is no place for little minds in a great work.” ― Manly P. Hall

Adam Curtis talks about MK Ultra and the emergence of the conspiracy theory movement in America between 53:55 and 1:05:15. It is the first part of a six-part documentary, 'Can't Get You Out of My Head.' It glosses over the more gory details, but it gives an insight into why these movements emerged at the time they did, and what the people who started them hoped to achieve. It puts them into their historical context and gives you the bigger, zoomed-out picture. @Just following orders, you are right, the filmaker does have his own bias (we can't be sure to what extent the BBC had a hand in shaping the ideas in the film), but I would still recommend watching it, since it provides some very valuable information that you might not find elsewhere. It takes different historical narratives that you would not ordinarily think were connected, and ties them together to present a fascinating story about how people and politics have changed across the last century or so.

Adam Curtis talks about MK Ultra and the emergence of the conspiracy theory movement in America between 53:55 and 1:05:15. It is the first part of a six-part documentary, 'Can't Get You Out of My Head.' It glosses over the more gory details, but it gives an insight into why these movements emerged at the time they did, and what the people who started them hoped to achieve. It puts them into their historical context and gives you the bigger, zoomed-out picture. @Just following orders, you are right, the filmaker does have his own bias (we can't be sure to what extent the BBC had a hand in shaping the ideas in the film), but I would still recommend watching it, since it provides some very valuable information that you might not find elsewhere. It takes different historical narratives that you would not ordinarily think were connected, and ties them together to present a fascinating story about how people and politics have changed across the last century or so.
Thanks, will give it a watch. Like you say, even if there is the possibility of a bias, the information still holds up.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Apparently, Deagle wiped all of it's 2050 forecasts and opening the page gives me an error code (so this is an old image)
1619692215776.png
Could it be that the "vaccination" campaign is going to bring those old forecasts to bear and they needed to get rid of incriminating data? This also made me think about the implications of that population reduction....for america anyway

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
Order Out of Chaos - The Hidden Doctrine of 2020 (Full Documentary)