THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

DavidSon

Star
The financiers are like a virus that mimics the host (corrupts and uses democracy and its institutions, industry and its institutions and banking and its institutions )against the host.
(....or were they already in control?)
They control the mechanisms of power through their elite captured technocrats. (Military-industrial and congressional complex along with equivalents elsewhere.)

"Those who control the world's largest corporations and financial institutions - the high-priests of capitalism - are among the most influential and powerful men on Earth. The strategies which they employ, and the policies to which you are expected to surrender, directly disobey the fundamental laws of humanity which most religious people believe were given to our ancient ancestors by God himself."

Re-post that explains the growth of the parasitic financiers (which use mechanisms such as money laundering, off shore banking, tax evasion, extortion, naked short selling etc)
The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire (Documentary)

Former Central Banker Explains Alarming Debt Trap Facing America — Down the Middle, DiMartino Booth

The Encyclopedia of the Renaissance, Banking:
"Renaissance banking was basically the same as medieval banking, with a few great houses offering merchant banking services (particularly long-distance money transfer and the provision of loans). The first such organization was that of the Knights Templar, who by 1200 were in effect bankers to the kings of England and France."

Price Hall Masonry website: Who are the Knights Templar?
"Due to their vast wealth and surplus of materials the Templars essentially invented banking, as we know it. The church forbade the lending of money for interest, which they called usury. The Templars, being the clever sort they were, changed the manner in which loans were paid and were able to skirt the issue and finance even kings."

House of Horrors: History of the Knights Templar
"...the modern system of banking which we take for granted was created by the Templars, who held vast sums of money for every throne in Europe..."
Thanks for posting the Spider's Web, I'd never seen that. It shows we should keep sharing material even if you think others have seen it... they might not have.

Funny they had a section interviewing Michael Hudson, the author I linked a few posts back, talking about the same subject of how finance capitalism is at odds with the mechanisms of industrial capitalism.

The City of London is such a creepy entity. Their off-shore banks and shell-companies are a massive problem for democratic societies. As the one researcher said, all our politicians know about these secret accounts but nothing is done. The elites must be worried in some sense as they know all it would take is laws being passed and overnight their hidden accounts could be exposed.

It's pathetic they've got poor and middle class people beating each other up over petty details when literally trillions aren't being reported or taxed.

DesertRose

Superstar
The elite have planned many wars and at the moment the war is Bio-Medical warfare, however, they will not get their desired outcomes from these efforts. God willing.
Presentation made at WestPoint. Dr. Charles Morgan on Psycho-Neurobiology and War

New Adam Curtis documentary with most parts posted 1-3 at his channel.
Can't Get You Out of My Head - An Emotional History of the Modern World (2021) TRAILER Docu-series

Big fan of Bitter Lake, but personally I’d keep this one at arms lengthdue to the BBC endorsing it.

the write up mentions the strange history behind some modern conspiracy theories - id be very surprised if this series doesn’t veer towards disinformation as opposed to the truth.

DavidSon

Star
Big fan of Bitter Lake, but personally I’d keep this one at arms lengthdue to the BBC endorsing it.

the write up mentions the strange history behind some modern conspiracy theories - id be very surprised if this series doesn’t veer towards disinformation as opposed to the truth.
Curtis began his career with the BBC and 90% of his documentaries are produced through them.

I watched part one of CGYOOMH. Just like Hypernormalization he's tying together different threads of historical events for artistic effect and to highlight (less known) factors he thinks are influencing our current reality.

There were a few questionable messages in Hypernormalization, one being his exaggeration/misrepresentation of jihadist attacks in the 1980's. At the end he implies Russia is to blame for getting involved defending Assad's Syria. At times Curtis shows his liberal conditioning. Still I think there's enough good material in HN- the rise of Blackrock and the Aladdin software, the US military's objective of perception management including UFO disinformation, Russia's use of controlled political opposition, Gadaffi's role as a pretend super villain- to make it worthwhile.

Already in part one Curtis is diving into the concept of conspiracy theories. The US right-wing John Birch Society and their belief that Eisenhower was a secret communist has been talked about here before. I've only recently learned about Discordianism and didn't know Robert Wilson's OMF played a part in spreading the Illuminati theory (which I've said is suspicious) as a parody. One of the Discordian authors was criticizing theories about JFK's assassination but then Curtis brings up the CIA's MKULTRA as a counterpoint. I'm curious how he develops this theme but less than mocking conspiracy theories I think he's investigating the extreme distrust of government and establishment powers generally.

In the age of Q-anon psyops we have take an honest look and consider multiple perspectives to get near the truth. IMO Curtis does a good job bringing up topics worth thinking about.

2021-02-16 23_39_37-Katy Perry - Not the End of the World - YouTube - Opera.png
they alluded that it probably might be in the biden era. is this a joke, can they really do it?
I'm asking, when, how, why?
when they can't stop anti-nwo protests/attacks?
to stop the information flow during a great false flag event?
before ww3?

Karlysymon

Superstar
‘Brain-altering bioweapons’ to DNA surveillance: Experts already preparing for next biological threat
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Yeah, let them get on with it instead of taunting us (you can detect my exhaustion with their shock and awe tactics).

.....horrifying new development....virus attacks the brain tissue

Uncle Sam Wants Your DNA: The FBI’s Diabolical Plan to Create a Nation of Suspects

View attachment 52152
they alluded that it probably might be in the biden era. is this a joke, can they really do it?
I'm asking, when, how, why?
when they can't stop anti-nwo protests/attacks?
to stop the information flow during a great false flag event?
before ww3?
When the Burmese army overthrew the government, it shut down the internet......same with the recent Indian farmers protests....so yes, we should expect the same in Western capitals when push comes to shove.

Excellent conversation between Catherine Austin Fitts and Rocco Galati. Albeit the first ½ is a bit dry, but they do share and exchange some interesting thoughts and information. I liked Catherine's response when Rocco asked if the globalists will succeed, which is no. She said "their model is incompatible with life". What an understatement!

Earth faces probability of peril from various natural disasters and human threats such as global nuclear war that could wipe out a large number of species in a short time.

Daze

Superstar
Earth faces probability of peril from various natural disasters and human threats such as global nuclear war that could wipe out a large number of species in a short time.
Most disasters are due to mankind's corruption.

"And whatever strikes you of disaster - it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much." (42:30 Quran)

"Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea for what the hands of people have earned" (30:41 Quran)

"See they not that they are tried once or twice every year (with different kinds of calamities, disease, famine, etc.)? Yet, they turn not in repentance, nor do they learn a lesson (from it)." (9:126 Quran)