THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Totally scary Red! They started this in third world nations as test cases. Total slavery.
As we enter a unique window of opportunity to shape the recovery, this initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons. Drawing from the vision and vast expertise of the leaders engaged across the Forum’s communities, the Great Reset initiative has a set of dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being.

DesertRose

Superstar
'Mass culling'
EXCLUSIVE Interview! Are Governments Are Using COVID Crisis to Mask Collapse Of The Global Economy?

Awoken2

Superstar
After reading a recent VC article claiming the Rothchild family are worth an estimated $100 trillion I would suggest our only hope now is to collectively decide to dismantle the pyramid from the top downwards as opposed to from the bottom upwards which would just result in the structure collapsing on top of us....like any good Mason would tell you

TPTB want us all fighting against the police so this then justifies them bringing further force down upon us.

If the figure is correct then the Rothchild family would be a good starting point to start the successful dismantling of this evil system we currently live in

meximonk

Star
After reading a recent VC article claiming the Rothchild family are worth an estimated $100 trillion I would suggest our only hope now is to collectively decide to dismantle the pyramid from the top downwards as opposed to from the bottom upwards which would just result in the structure collapsing on top of us....like any good Mason would tell you

TPTB want us all fighting against the police so this then justifies them bringing further force down upon us.

If the figure is correct then the Rothchild family would be a good starting point to start the successful dismantling of this evil system we currently live in
Satan's at the top.

meximonk

Star
Population control
Regulation on resources etc.

Welcome to capitalism baby
The US of A hasn't been Capitalist since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and Income Tax were passed (at the same time, I might add).

Crony Capitalism isn't Capitalism. It's a Plutocracy just like Europe became after the Rotshchild's got their Central Banks in control hundreds of years ago.

DavidSon

Star
This is why I feel some of the recent violence from lockdown protesters in Italy, Spain, etc. is being set off by provocateurs. We saw protests for months, people joining arms and very calm. Reminded me of a festival atmosphere. Designating us as "right wing extremists" didn't work, so now violence is instigated to bring the police in.

meximonk

Star
This is why I feel some of the recent violence from lockdown protesters in Italy, Spain, etc. is being set off by provocateurs. We saw protests for months, people joining arms and very calm. Reminded me of a festival atmosphere. Designating us as "right wing extremists" didn't work, so now violence is instigated to bring the police in.
Just like they (Cops) did in Minnesota. It could literally be said that this entire "George Floyd" + thing violence was started by the cops first:

meximonk

Star
But vague religious terminology like the "Satan" and "Illminati" obfuscate from proper identification of the main culprits, i.e. Rothschilds and other banking elites. Their works are obvious; it's just a matter of people choosing not to be coupled to their system.
Naming someone by name is the opposite of "vague". Obfuscating the facts like you are now is the reason why we're in this entire mess in the first place. You don't win by burning the puppets. You go after the puppet master.
b5garibaldieyeroll.gif

Naming someone by name is the opposite of "vague". Obfuscating the facts like you are now is the reason why were in this entire mess in the first place. You don't win by burning the puppets. You go after the puppet master.
I'm asking sincerely, do you have any recommendations how we'd go about going after the "puppet master" then?

There aren't a bunch of conspiracies, there is only one. The conspiracy against the Creator.
True, but this doesn't really help anyone who's lost their livelihood(s), life savings, home, job and are wondering where their next meal is coming from in this plandemic. Calling out the corporations, organizations and governments out on making all of this responsible I think would be a more pragmatic and effective approach.

Awoken2

Superstar
Naming someone by name is the opposite of "vague". Obfuscating the facts like you are now is the reason why we're in this entire mess in the first place. You don't win by burning the puppets. You go after the puppet master.
View attachment 44728
If we can stick to dealing with the real living people who own our money system I think this would be more beneficial than trying to defeat Satan, whom for many think doesn't actually exist.

I can go and lay hands on a Rothchild, can you go.lay hands on Satan?

Let's try keeping it real.

meximonk

Star
If we can stick to dealing with the real living people who own our money system I think this would be more beneficial than trying to defeat Satan, whom for many think doesn't actually exist.

I can go and lay hands on a Rothchild, can you go.lay hands on Satan?

Let's try keeping it real.
Satan is a real living person. Let's stay in the real world and not assume that only your opinions matter, shall we?

Awoken2

Superstar
Satan is a real living person
Tell me more. Where is he now? What does he look like? How old is he? Does he have relatives knocking around? Does he have a surname?. Is he red with horns?

Just answer me them for now and I'll give you some more. Thanks.

DavidSon

Star
Satan is a real living person. Let's stay in the real world and not assume that only your opinions matter, shall we?
Brother we're all just sharing our opinions. I tend to agree with your categorizations of what is "Satanic", but what does this mean for a Buddhist, Native American, etc.? The banking elite enslave us universally, not matter what adjective you decide to label them.