THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

DesertRose

Superstar
TPTB don't have everything under control and there alot of unforeseen events that can happen,
Yup unforeseen circumstances( unintended consequences, and 'contradictions.' Their plans were delayed for many years due to unforeseen circumstances.
Iam now 50/50 on balkanization actually panning out.
Yup 'perestrioka' for the US was supposed to happen earlier on. They want more failed states that are easier to control through martial law, unfortunately. Unless people with integrity can wrestle control from them.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
As it is outside it is inside. US does not want accountability for its crimes outside the US. They are Israelified and unaccountable at the police level and at the international level. The hypocrisy is profuse they want to extradite and target those they deem criminal while getting immunity for their own troops and mercenaries. They are a good student of their controllers. #hijackednations

US threatens to arrest ICC judges if they pursue Americans for Afghan war crimes

Heated debate: Can world trust US anymore?

Karlysymon

Superstar
When the Houthi Rebels targeted Saudi Arabia's oil refineries last year, Iran was sanctioned because the weaponry used in the attacks was Iranian-made. The same standards aren't extended to those providing weaponry to Saudi Arabia used in the Yemeni war(i mean, they are the ones doing the sanctioning anyway). Ofcourse, the Western MSM isn't going to bring up this obvious double-standard to their audience.
This was a pretty good documentary but sadly, there is no video online now. You can view one-minute clips here (interviews with French, Italian, British and German lawmakers, activists, lobbyists, weapons manufacturers )

"In an incredible rationalisation that passed without comment, the UK’s foreign secretary Jeremy Hunt earlier this year insinuated in a major political magazine that by being the second largest weapons dealer to Saudi Arabia, the UK is uniquely placed to help stop the violence soon. Somehow, sometime – after four years and counting.

War is peace, indeed."

Lisa

Superstar
The Tennessean newspaper launches investigation after printing 'horrific' full-page ad that claims there will be a 'nuclear attack by Islam detonated in Nashville on July 18th'

Thought provoking questions.
Sceptikat Covid-19 - Does This Make Sense?

Informative videos so thanks for sharing, DR. Isn't it something that in New York as this nurse has claimed in this video here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-lockdown-doctors-speak-out-new-world-order-5g-economic-crash-id-2020-vaccine-food-supply-tracking-tracing.7305/post-319213, she has made the same claim regarding hydroxychloroquine and zinc and mixing Covid patients with non-Covid patients. Clearly, there's a global attempt NOT to cure the vulnerably weak and have them expire.

DavidSon

Star
That was a good intro to the 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document, thanks.

I went through the paper and was interested to learn there were 4 scenarios put forward including "lockstep".

Reading the possibilities within the proposed visions you realize there are elements of each in the present day. There's a sense that, as said above, the elite know they can't control everything. The purpose of this paper was to envision the direction philanthropy and technology would have to move depending on the circumstances (they chose to initiate lol).

Just kicking around ideas but I wonder if "clever together" would be their 1st choice- economic and technological breakthroughs with nations cooperating to solve climate change. As governments over the last 10 years have proved difficult agreeing on climate initiatives, was lockstep their backup plan?

The full description of the "lockstep" scenario is important to consider- "...a world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback." They are more than aware of public resistance to control measures.

"Hack attack" was a ridiculous scenario where terrorists, drug dealers, and pirates hack patented technologies in a quest to rule the planet. I doubt any of their member believed this was realistic; it's kind of a throw in.

In the diagram it's worth noting that the opposite of "lockstep" is "smart scramble"- less authority and obvious investment opportunities for the global elite as smaller communities develop their own ways of living. I think this type decentralization is the antithesis of lockstep and would be the Rockefeller's least desirous outcome. As Derick Broze talked about, collectives and independent economies are the only real hope of escaping the technocratic dystopia we're watching take shape.

rainerann

Star
I think this protest is possibly my favorite of my lifetime. Although, I do only understand it somewhat superficially and don’t live in Lebanon, but still. I have long supported abolishing central banks. They are unnecessary to create currency.

I also wish I could @KPOP fans around. They seem to have a much more modern and effective way of being activists. Anonymous made a post on Facebook a while back about how there was some relationship between Kpop fans spreading information about anonymous that brought some more attention to them again after they said they had something to release.

I thought it was cute at the time and I wish I saved this post now. I know some people disagree with the whole blm thing, but I really like their approach to spreading information. I think in some ways it is proving a lot more effective than protesting.

It is really interesting to see something like this after the years of seeing the devotion to the same kpop threads around here too. This is clearly a very strong community.

Maes17

Superstar
I think this protest is possibly my favorite of my lifetime. Although, I do only understand it somewhat superficially and don’t live in Lebanon, but still. I have long supported abolishing central banks. They are unnecessary to create currency.

I also wish I could @KPOP fans around. They seem to have a much more modern and effective way of being activists. Anonymous made a post on Facebook a while back about how there was some relationship between Kpop fans spreading information about anonymous that brought some more attention to them again after they said they had something to release.

I thought it was cute at the time and I wish I saved this post now. I know some people disagree with the whole blm thing, but I really like their approach to spreading information. I think in some ways it is proving a lot more effective than protesting.

It is really interesting to see something like this after the years of seeing the devotion to the same kpop threads around here too. This is clearly a very strong community.
That kpop thread here is crazy lol. They’re a loyal/unique group. Maybe they can make a difference out there

DavidSon

Star

In theory a federal bank dissolving sounds like good news but knowing the tension the US/Israel/Saudi axis of evil is ratcheting up in the region, for me it's not a happy vibe. Keeping in mind Lebanon's war with Israel in 2006, recent US/Israel threats toward Hezbollah, brand new sanctions on the Syrian people- there has to be the question of how organic the upheaval in Beirut is. The Western imperialists have helped stage numerous demonstrations in Iraq and Iran recently attempting regime change, just as the world knows the Arab Spring uprisings were organized by foreign agents. They're pushing the same agenda in Venezuela and were successful in Boliva- many analysts have commented the US protests have all the markings of a color revolution.

I posted last year about the blame Saudi connected Hariri's neoliberal government deserves for colluding with the IMF and other foreign investors, but even now Hezbollah is accusing foreigners of encouraging the economic crisis. I think this is all about toppling Hezbollah:

“Under the pretext that dollars are being collected in the [Lebanese] market and being taken to Syria, the Americans are preventing dollars from coming to Lebanon, even what is in the hands of the Lebanese central bank for the Lebanese market,” he said.
“It’s the responsibility of all political and religious powers to prevent our country from descending into chaos, and avoid any political or sectarian sedition,” he added. Nasrallah also hailed all reconciliation efforts among different political parties in Lebanon, saying such efforts should be encouraged and devoid of any politicization.
https://iqna.ir/en/news/3471728/nasrallah-idea-of-disarming-hezbollah-‘useless’

I'm searching for comments about the situation in Lebanon from someone I trusts like the economist Michael Hudson; definitely worth keeping an eye on as we can never be sure what the US and Israel have up their sleeve.

rainerann

Star
In theory a federal bank dissolving sounds like good news but knowing the tension the US/Israel/Saudi axis of evil is ratcheting up in the region, for me it's not a happy vibe. Keeping in mind Lebanon's war with Israel in 2006, recent US/Israel threats toward Hezbollah, brand new sanctions on the Syrian people- there has to be the question of how organic the upheaval in Beirut is. The Western imperialists have helped stage numerous demonstrations in Iraq and Iran recently attempting regime change, just as the world knows the Arab Spring uprisings were organized by foreign agents. They're pushing the same agenda in Venezuela and were successful in Boliva- many analysts have commented the US protests have all the markings of a color revolution.

I posted last year about the blame Saudi connected Hariri's neoliberal government deserves for colluding with the IMF and other foreign investors, but even now Hezbollah is accusing foreigners of encouraging the economic crisis. I think this is all about toppling Hezbollah:

https://iqna.ir/en/news/3471728/nasrallah-idea-of-disarming-hezbollah-‘useless’

I'm searching for comments about the situation in Lebanon from someone I trusts like the economist Michael Hudson; definitely worth keeping an eye on as we can never be sure what the US and Israel have up their sleeve.
I was actually thinking the same thing, which is why I made the little disclaimer about not being there to know more about it. Although, the people living there, I still have hope for them to have the independence that might be found from it and I do think it is possible.

DesertRose

Superstar
FBI Head Slams China in Fiery Speech

US war drive against China accelerates
Another link: Opinion – US war drive against China accelerates

Washington’s New Anti-China Strategy

Last edited:
I was actually thinking the same thing, which is why I made the little disclaimer about not being there to know more about it. Although, the people living there, I still have hope for them to have the independence that might be found from it and I do think it is possible.
Lebanese here living in Lebanon. Wish I could provide any insight, but I do not follow local news nor I do understand anything about politics and the economy. All I can offer is this: I keep hearing from people who actually lived through the last civil war that even then life was still better than everything we are going through now.

DesertRose

Superstar
Anthony Migchels: Ending Debt & Usury Would Save Mankind
Monday, August 3, 2020 15:43
Excerpts:
"It’s not enough to moan about Usury, the basic demand for positive change must be formulated clearly, and that is what David (Icke) has done here, and it’s as good as unique, and that’s why I’m pointing it out, it deserves attention.
Because it is Usury that is behind the debt bubble, the derivatives bubble. It is by paying our Usury that we pay for Communism and World Government, and all the other plagues that haunt us, the wars, all the evil ideologies, the destruction of our families."

"This template is universal. All the pseudo ‘populists’ in Europe show this exact focus on Islam and ignoring of Banking. In Holland (Baudet and Wilders), Germany, with the AdF and its lesbian ex Goldman Sachs Banker leader, the Austrians. France, with the Zionist Le Pen, everywhere, there is no exception."