THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Karlysymon

Superstar
I've reposted this here from (Red's thread on FEMA).
This reminded me of some old conspiracy theories about pastors asked/trained by FEMA to emphasize Romans 13 to congregants in preparation for the times ahead.(here, if you care to take a peek Link and Link)

Secret FEMA Plan To Use Pastors as Pacifiers in Preparation For Martial Law

So thanks for the OP, i have to revisit some of these old conspiracies that i'd completely forgotten about! :D
From one of the links:

"It falls under the umbrella of the NVOAD program which is training volunteers in a "Peer to Peer" program in a neighborhood setting. Pastors were told that the would be backed up by law enforcement in controlling uncooperative individuals and that they would even lead SWAT teams in attempting to quell resistance.

"We get the the picture that we're going to be standing at the end of some farmer's lane while he's standing there with his double barrel, saying we have to confiscate your cows, your chickens, your firearms," said Pastor Revere.

The Pastor elaborated on how the directives were being smoke screened by an Orwellian alteration of their names.

"They're not using the term 'quarantine' - this is the term they're going to be using - it's called 'social distancing' don't you like that one," said the Pastor.

He also highlighted how detention camps had been renamed to give them a friendly warm veneer.

"Three months ago it was quarantine and relocation centers and now it's 'community centers' and these are going to be activated at the local schools," he said.
Pastor Revere outlined the plan to carry out mass vaccination and enforced drugging programs in times of crisis such as a bird flu outbreak.
"In the event of an outbreak or a bio-terrorist attack, there'd be a mass vaccination....they have a program nationwide 'Pills in People's Palm In 48 Hours'," said the Pastor who was told that Walmart had been designated as the central outlet of this procedure."

I can't believe the "social distancing" thing was planned so long ago!!! I mean, use of that term, because these articles are old.
As for "activation of local schools". it could explain this
1586818571544.png
. All of this could also explain the reason for the reports regarding Walmart preventing people from buying seeds.

I have to thank @Red Sky at Morning again because if he hadn't posted that thread, i wouldn't have remembered any of this.

illuminatimess

Veteran
the jew is satan.....bloodline of cain,,,,the demon seed.........haven't you noticed they own everything on this planet
all media, hollywood, our politicians....with dual citizenships from the usa and israhell......the gun grabbers....bloomberg, feinstein, shumer, and their goy puppets.............the first murderer was cain. he married, and built a city....he has many descendants......the people occupying the stolen land are khazarian....edomite, kenites , hitites all mixed mongrels descended from cain....satan's son....his seed...........this is not a sunday school fairy tale ...with a piece of fruit.,and snake......it's about human beings having sex...........why did adam and eve cover up there private parts after eating a piece of fruit....it should have been their mouth that caused the sin.........they were ashamed that they were naked..........WHY?.....if you are not a christian please disregard this post
And you know every Jew on this earth? So stupid smh

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

The Sun
"Tough coronavirus crackdowns will turn our lives into Covid-1984 – say goodbye to freedom and wave hello to CCTV drones"

Cintra

Star

The Sun
"Tough coronavirus crackdowns will turn our lives into Covid-1984 – say goodbye to freedom and wave hello to CCTV drones"
The sun knows where its at.

They are getting people acclimatized to how it's going to be.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:
The Sputnik article made some interesting claims, I thought. However, making the virus a partisan issue is incidental. This would've happened regardless of who the American president was in office. I think Todd's speculation of Trump's presidency is summed up nicely here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/any-president-trump-supporters-in-here.4404/post-160028

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The Shallow Deep-State Goes Deeper as It Moves Toward Martial Law

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Problem, reaction and solution.
Hedging The Ultimate Tail Risk: Breakup USA

Karlysymon

Superstar
Problem, reaction and solution.
Hedging The Ultimate Tail Risk: Breakup USA
I think balkanization is the best way to go and will increasingly look as the favorable option when people finally come to terms with the fact that their elected representatives aren't really representing them. TPTB don't have everything under control and there alot of unforeseen events that can happen, along with their plans. Iam now 50/50 on balkanization actually panning out.