THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Awoken2

Superstar
Thanks Awoken will check this out!
If you wanted to watch it DR it is still viewable on YT. Go to Shake my head productions channel and it's called The NWO Trojan Horse, Exposing Mystery Babylon.

Here's the channel link

If you try and share the video link it will become censored...which seems a little odd.

DesertRose

Superstar
If you wanted to watch it DR it is still viewable on YT. Go to Shake my head productions channel and it's called The NWO Trojan Horse, Exposing Mystery Babylon.

Here's the channel link

If you try and share the video link it will become censored...which seems a little odd.
Thanks Awoken, I actually did find it on YT so strange to see the links between the jesuit order and freemasonry.:oops: Still checking it out.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Several analysts have been discussing the greater conflict between the US and Russia/China/Iran that's playing out in the ME. Iraq and Syria's willingness to partner with the Eastern powers on China's B&R initiative poses a major threat to US control in the region. Lot to think about in these two articles. I'm really liking Pepe Escobar's writing, he has great knowledge of Shia Islam and world history:

Battle of the Ages to Stop Eurasian Integration

Whitney Webb's newest goes into greater detail of Iraq's agreements with China:

How a Hidden Parliamentary Session Revealed Trump's True Motives in Iraq

DesertRose

Superstar
Not surprised by a vaccine from Bill Gates? The video below exposes the vaccines that the Bill Gates Foundation made mandatory on some African countries and the subsequent deaths.

The coming coronavirus vaccine (Full show)

Source: James Perloff
Code:
https://twitter.com/jamesperloff
More Bill Gates crimes:
'Bill Gates is continuing the work of Monsanto', Vandana Shiva tells FRANCE 24

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
9 Koreans infected after pilgrimage to Israel.
If the above information is true then the Arab populations (Muslim and Christian) should sit up because they are at risk.
Keep in mind the guy posting this has no horse in this race but the news is chilling.

Last edited: