THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

saki

Star
https://europe.infowars.com/migrants-tell-german-media-mother-merkel-is-reason-we-come/
Migrants Tell German Media 'Mother Merkel Is Reason We Come'
DAN LYMAN
OCTOBER 25, 2019

Migrants say they go to Germany to seek a "better life" because they feel welcomed by Chancellor Angela Merkel, whom they call "the mother of Africans."
1572156373155.png

German state broadcaster ZDF recently interviewed three Guinean men at an asylum facility who said they were all bound for Germany.

BasedPoland@BasedPoland
German State TV goes to an asylum center in #Italy to interview migrants

3 Africans tell them #Merkel is the reason for why so many Africans decided to move to Europe.

They watch YouTube clips of her speeches and call her "the Mother of All Africans"

Germans must be thrilled
"It is our dream to move to Germany to have a better life there," one man said.

Another man claimed, "I would like to work in Germany, to learn a job, and work in it so that I can live well in Germany."

The migrants say they have watched many videos on YouTube about Chancellor Merkel.

"Angela Merkel has done a lot for illegal migration," one man said. "She is the mother of Africans. She's the reason why so many Africans travel to Germany."

While Merkel has no children of her own, Germans have long referred to her as "Mutti" (mother), a nickname which migrants have also begun using.

In 2018, a Syrian man with two wives and six children thanked "Mama Merkel" for granting his entire family asylum (despite polygamy being illegal) and allowing them to live on welfare during an interview with German media.

“I thank you very, very, very much, Mama Merkel,” Ahmed A. told Der Spiegel. “She is the only person who has felt the suffering of the Syrians. I also thank the Germans. Even if there are racists among them. But the Germans have experienced war and show great compassion for the Syrians.”

Between 2015 and 2018, Germany's population exploded by roughly two million people, almost exclusively due to migration from the Middle East and Africa.

z gharib

Veteran
I didn't get that feel from this one. I'm pretty sure those other "agent provocateurs" didn't have gambling debts and then got murdered. I mean, what are the odds (no pun intended?) They also didn't work directly for a powerful congressman in New York either. He was killed on a plane in Toronto 29 days later, so he had already gone international. Seems he mighta/coulda been hauling ass out of the country.

sorry to be late to respond to you i haven't been around lately - what i mean was first this guy didn't disclosed anything new.the way it is presented itself...... and also claiming that 'they' can and 'they ' bought the whole congress, senatores and the white house even 'they were /are so powerfull to silence anyone (Henry ford) by their financial power -then one of them sell their secret for money -it seems not logical-besides the guy working with them and knowing how they deal with their enemies and knowing the consquence of his disclosure how could he do that ? and finally the way the disclosure was made ----- I don't know but like we do that we will do this -he didn't present substantial or tangible evidence to incriminate or to investigate 'them'

saki

Star
https://www.dw.com/en/merkel-east-german-upbringing-influenced-my-leadership-style/a-51176619
Merkel: East German upbringing influenced my leadership style
Angela Merkel has said that her leadership style is partly shaped by her youth in the communist former German Democratic Republic. The German chancellor also described her upbringing in the East as "almost comfortable."

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday that her leadership style is partly shaped by her upbringing in the former German Democratic Republic (GDR).

Merkel made the remarks in an interview with German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung a day ahead of the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.

"For 35 years, I experienced the official opinion as different from my own," Merkel said, referring to the communist leadership of the former East Germany. "I was alone with my opinion, or shared it with very few people. That's why it does not bother me when others see things differently."

The chancellor has successfully pushed through several divisive policies during her 14 years in power, a fact that she credits to her youthful experience of having a dissenting opinion.

Read more: Angela Merkel's American dream — if the Berlin Wall hadn't fallen

Angela Merkel (nee Kasner) pictured in 1973 in the GDR

'Comfortable' life in the GDR

In the interview, Merkel also described the quality of life that she experienced under East German rule.

"Life in the GDR was almost comfortable in a certain way sometimes, because there were some things one simply couldn't influence," she told the newspaper.

"There are a lot of people," she added, "who simply had a hard time understanding that there was a difference between the GDR state and the individual life of the GDR citizens."

"I've been asked if you could be happy in the GDR, and if you could laugh. Yes, but we made compromises," she said.

The chancellor will participate in several events over the weekend to mark the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, having welcomed US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday.

Merkel was born in the West German city of Hamburg in 1954 but moved with her family to Brandenburg, in East Germany, when she was only three months old.

ed/dr (dpa, Reuters)

DesertRose

Superstar
Below: According to this Russian analyst the chaos of modern societies will lead to the containment and solutions of a globalist state.
Top Russia's Analyst Mikheev Warns: Liberalism Is Leading World Into Globalist Totalitarian State!

Below: A discussion regarding why the anti-war movement has died off in the west.
CrossTalk: Unending wars

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
"So we all know about the missing trillions by now, but where is that money going? And what can Americans do to reclaim that money that is rightfully theirs? Join Catherine Austin Fitts of Solari.com and James Corbett of The Corbett Report for this wide-ranging discussion on the most important topic of our time that no one is talking about."

Catherine Austin Fitts on Where the Missing (21)Trillions are Going

DavidSon

Star
Surprised Valuetainment had this interview usually check them for their business and mindset vids.
China’s Silent Takeover While America's Elite Slept
Definitely a higher level of political awareness than I'm accustomed to. General Spalding speaks plainly and describes China's dealings in easy to understand terms, very informative.

What I took away is to beware of the Chinese government. No one, especially their citizens, has any idea what they're up to. Their economic system, technologies (apps), and control over the population is all achieved through closed networks. China has a totalitarian government who's years ahead of other nations in activating a 5G grid, it's scary. The most frightening fact is the ongoing tribunal over numerous claims of harvesting organs of dissidents, my God!

Spalding spells it out that both US parties are invested in the Chinese government. Our economies are locked together. The media outlets and tech companies raise no concern over how their technology is used. Spalding believes our data should 100% be protected and a system could be built off of military grade encryption. He has a lot of ideas how technology can work for democracy by simply following the constitution.

My only disagreement is that while Drumph may have spoken out during the trade negotiations, he isn't anti-establishment. He's a pathological liar who's ripped people off his whole life. His administration wants to pour trillions into updating nuclear weapons. They're arguing for increased NSA surveillance. He says NATO is obsolete and then they break the NPT and move in closer to Russia... it's all lies. Not taking into account his sanctions, coups, etc. I think he would sell out the USA to the corporate surveillance state for nothing.

The sad part is I think these governments envy China. China is a testing ground and it's only a matter of time that model spreads worldwide.