THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Awoken2

Superstar
So it's menopause week for the BBC propaganda machine here in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-48288573/what-we-wished-we-d-known-about-the-menopause

During the course of this week the British public have been educated about the real dangers of the menopause. We've had testimonies from a myriad of wounded women who told harrowing stories of relationship breakdowns, horrendous mood swings, debilitating fatigue, weight gain, digestion problems, sleep problems, anxiety, depression and all other symptoms of just existing in today's society.

Menopause is now starting earlier and can now start ravaging a womans self worth from her early forties....scary stuff eh?

Fear not for there is a solution! There is a drug available to all victims of this terrible affliction.....HRT!!!!

Ohhh the stories we've heard this week of how this wonderful drug has transformed the lives of so many women. Lifting them from their abject misery and taking them back to being able to function as they once did.

I can imagine the stampede there will be at every doctors in the country for this wonder treatment now from all women suffering symptoms ranging from a headache to an in growing toenail.

Bayer or some other big pharma shares will now no doubt raise, environmental estrogens will sharply increase and this androgynous world order idea becomes a little closer to fruition.

Well done BBC. Keep on keeping on.

DavidSon

Star
So it's menopause week for the BBC propaganda machine here in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-48288573/what-we-wished-we-d-known-about-the-menopause

During the course of this week the British public have been educated about the real dangers of the menopause. We've had testimonies from a myriad of wounded women who told harrowing stories of relationship breakdowns, horrendous mood swings, debilitating fatigue, weight gain, digestion problems, sleep problems, anxiety, depression and all other symptoms of just existing in today's society.

Menopause is now starting earlier and can now start ravaging a womans self worth from her early forties....scary stuff eh?

Fear not for there is a solution! There is a drug available to all victims of this terrible affliction.....HRT!!!!

Ohhh the stories we've heard this week of how this wonderful drug has transformed the lives of so many women. Lifting them from their abject misery and taking them back to being able to function as they once did.

I can imagine the stampede there will be at every doctors in the country for this wonder treatment now from all women suffering symptoms ranging from a headache to an in growing toenail.

Bayer or some other big pharma shares will now no doubt raise, environmental estrogens will sharply increase and this androgynous world order idea becomes a little closer to fruition.

Well done BBC. Keep on keeping on.
I believe they and NPR in the states may be the largest purveyors of the elite's social engineering in the West. Working people still enjoy the radio on the way home and such, and this is now about all that's available any city you go. There isn't a single voice against war, investment capitalism, or for workers issues yet every segment (and I mean every) has to include a homosexual - either the journalist or the subject. To me it's beyond progressive-ism, it's at a satanic level with an open attempt to disrupt humanity.

BBC and NPR are corporate owned/ government sponsored media outlets. The demographic they've shaped is the "liberal" citizen who feels strongly about abortion rights but doesn't even know the US has been in Syria the last 9 years, etc. I'm looking at an interview about criticism of NPR from a former host:

https://current.org/2016/03/a-critic-sees-pro-government-bias-in-nprs-reporting/

"I think that NPR, as an institution, not only is it centrist tending towards right — meaning it’s very corporate, it’s very pro-government, very pro-business. I don’t know that, but I think NPR bends over backwards to the point of making its spine break to try to tell the world, “Look at us: We’re not liberal! Don’t taint us with that dirty L-word!”

"The thing is, Adam, NPR could turn into Fox News overnight, and people would still claim that it’s liberal, because 40 years ago when it was founded, yeah, it was, but it hasn’t been that way for 30 or 35 years. So it doesn’t matter what NPR does. People are still going to say it’s liberal. Why do they keep kowtowing in this debased way?"

DesertRose

Superstar
We'll recognize a Palestinian state as soon as Labour Party takes office’ – Jeremy Corbyn

George Galloway holds nothing back in a tell all interview

The NWO is a Matriarchy. -

"As we shall see, even the "Olympians" do not hide their faces. Often times they put on a show which could be likened to the Paris Air Show, even as conspiracy buffs spend their time in fruitless searching in the wrong places and in the wrong direction. Note how the Queen, Elizabeth II, performs the ceremonial opening of the British Parliament? There, in full view is the head of the Committee of 300. Have you ever witnessed the swearing-in ceremony of a United States President? There in full view is another member of the Committee of 300. The problem is only one of perception...

...The Committee of 300 is the ultimate secret society made up of an untouchable ruling class, which includes the Queen of England, the Queen of the Netherlands, the Queen of Denmark and the royal families of Europe. These aristocrats decided at the death of Queen Victoria, the matriarch of the Venetian Black Guelphs, that, in order to gain world-wide control, it would be necessary for its aristocratic-members to "go into business" with the non-aristocratic but extremely powerful leaders of corporate-business on a global-scale, and so the doors to ultimate-power were opened to what the Queen of England likes to refer to as "the commoners."

Link

Allegra

Veteran
Just to let you know bible student, the world does not revolve around white countries only. Seems like you have that tendency looking only things around you.

The New WORLD Order will be started by all nations after being triggered by an event which lead them to agree to be under ONE government which soon will be ruled by ONE ‘beast’ who will rule the earth for a certain period of time.

That’s what I believe.

There is nothing "new" about the "new" world order, because it has been going on for a very long time. You have to dig very deep to find out the truth and to be able to begin to see the structure. If you bookmark the link below, and then find time to study it ( it's a book - and are prepared to have your mind blown) then it should help you to be able to begin to get a view of what the NWO today actually is.

It is not about countries anymore, it is about corporations and them controlling the wealth of the entire planet. The Committee of 300 control all of the biggest corporations, of all countries and thereby they control the world. And the fraudulent Queen of England is the head of the committee as well as being the richest individual on the planet.

The influence and control is not only over the western countries, but the east too. The NWO is mostly financed by drug-money (opium poppies and control of the oil and other natural resources all over the planet which they control).

Link

Last edited:

Allegra

Veteran
The New WORLD Order today is only preparing, brainwashing and paving the way for it to be introduced however it is not yet to come, it will one day. I already know what JAHtruth is about. That's why it's not gonna convince me anything. After skimming the link you gave me I get what they're saying but it is old news.

I know or at least get the bigger view of what the western world trying to do, like come on who doesnt know the Royal family, Roth$ch1ld, etc but the NWO (New WORLD Order not New Western Order nor New White Order) will be carried out differently when the time comes.

The New WORLD Order today is only preparing, brainwashing and paving the way for it to be introduced however it is not yet to come, it will one day. I already know what JAHtruth is about. That's why it's not gonna convince me anything. After skimming the link you gave me I get what they're saying but it is old news.

I know or at least get the bigger view of what the western world trying to do, like come on who doesnt know the Royal family, Roth$ch1ld, etc but the NWO (New WORLD Order not New Western Order nor New White Order) will be carried out differently when the time comes.
It's still the same people.

Allegra

Veteran
It's still the same people.
bro, sorry mate. But what you are doing now, you're spreading False Christ named John Anthony Hill. He is not Christ. He claims to be but he is not. Period.

Jesus Christ is in heaven, sitting beside Father's throne. When He comes, He will descend from heaven just like He ascended to heaven.

He is no longer on earth, it's Holy Spirit that is on earth ministering for believers.
John 7:33-36
33 Jesus then said, “I will be with you a little longer, and then I am going to him who sent me. 34 You will seek me and you will not find me. Where I am you cannot come.” 35 The Jews said to one another, “Where does this man intend to go that we will not find him? Does he intend to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks? 36 What does he mean by saying, ‘You will seek me and you will not find me,’ and, ‘Where I am you cannot come’?”

Acts 1:9-11
9 And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight. 10 And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, 11 and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

Matthew 24:4-5
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Whoever comes claiming as Christ. DO - NOT - BELIEVE.

You are already been warned and told here about your false belief in false Christ. I hope that you one day realize and come to your sense.
I have to put you on ignore because I don't wanna deal with cult belief and I'm not suited to deal with this nonsense.

Always ask Holy Spirit for correction. God bless.

bro, sorry mate. But what you are doing now, you're spreading False Christ named John Anthony Hill. He is not Christ. He claims to be but he is not. Period.

Jesus Christ is in heaven, sitting beside Father's throne. When He comes, He will descend from heaven just like He ascended to heaven.

He is no longer on earth, it's Holy Spirit that is on earth ministering for believers.
John 7:33-36
33 Jesus then said, “I will be with you a little longer, and then I am going to him who sent me. 34 You will seek me and you will not find me. Where I am you cannot come.” 35 The Jews said to one another, “Where does this man intend to go that we will not find him? Does he intend to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks? 36 What does he mean by saying, ‘You will seek me and you will not find me,’ and, ‘Where I am you cannot come’?”

Acts 1:9-11
9 And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight. 10 And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, 11 and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

Matthew 24:4-5
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Whoever comes claiming as Christ. DO - NOT - BELIEVE.

You are already been warned and told here about your false belief in false Christ. I hope that you one day realize and come to your sense.
I have to put you on ignore because I don't wanna deal with cult belief and I'm not suited to deal with this nonsense.

Always ask Holy Spirit for correction. God bless.
Allegra,

Please put me on ignore then, if that is what you feel is best. But if you find that you still have questions then please read "The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH" which you can download as a free PDF (published and made available for the whole world, for free online). It explains everything you need to know or might wish to ask.

B.t.w. you can only benefit from reading the Book and doing what it teaches.

It is THE only Survival-Plan for all human+beings that works.

More info about it and how to obtain your free PDF copy of the Survival-Plan (with absolutely no strings attached - a truly FREE offer) can be read at:
http://jahtruth.net/wayad.htm
https://bit.ly/2YoYZ8e

May Peace be upon you and God Bless,
bible student

DavidSon

Star
Green has covered many of these topics before but put together together it's a frightening look at the the present and future. Billionaire zionist tech giants integrated with the world's most powerful military cyber intelligence to enforce censorship, chipping, crypto-currency... the NWO is already being established and there is a sinister entity at the core of it. God help us.

DesertRose

Superstar
Faking It: How the Media Manipulates the World into War

As the US and Iranian governments escalate tensions in the already volatile Straits of Hormuz, and China and Russia begin openly questioning Washington's interference in their internal politics, the world remains on a knife-edge of military tension. Far from being a dispassionate observer of these developments, however, the media has in fact been central to increasing those tensions and preparing the public to expect a military confrontation. But as the online media rises to displace the traditional forms by which the public forms its understanding of the world, many are now beginning to see first hand how the media lies the public into war. Learn more about the media manipulations behind the beginning of war in this week's GRTV backgrounder.
GlobalResearchTV

DesertRose

Superstar
2 Interviews one in 2011 and the other in 2018.
Excerpts:
Henry Kissinger: “If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf”
https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-popular/3089-henry-kissinger-if-you-cant-hear-the-drums-of-war-you-must-be-deaf.html
"After pausing for a few minutes to collect his thoughts, Mr Kissinger, carried on: “We told the military that we would have to take over seven Middle Eastern countries for their resources and they have nearly completed their job. We all know what I think of the military, but I have to say they have obeyed orders superlatively this time. It is just that last stepping stone, i.e. Iran which will really tip the balance. How long can China and Russia stand by and watch America clean up? The great Russian bear and Chinese sickle will be roused from their slumber and this is when Israel will have to fight with all its might and weapons to kill as many Arabs as it can. Hopefully if all goes well, half the Middle East will be Israeli."

Henry Kissinger: “The Delightful Drums of War Beat Louder Every Day”
https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/28503-henry-kissinger-delightful-drums-war-beat-louder-every-day.html

“In our last conversation I spoke of the key to war. This key is Iran, and its catalyst was Iraq and Syria. One must remember that a conflict with Iran is effectively a conflict with Russia and China, and soon they will enter the fray, as was prophesied. We, the United States have been baiting the Russians and Chinese for some time, and slowly they are getting the message. They will be forced to make their move sooner than later."

I ask Dr. Kissinger about the New World Order that will come after the purging is completed. What will that entail?

“Most of it, I cannot talk about, and I may not live to even see it, however as one of its architects, I can reveal a few slivers of information. Essentially the NWO means singular. There can only be one winner over all of earth’s last remaining resources, and no other factions can exist. It also means a controlled population below 500 million where no other conflict will ever occur again. Invariably, the new technological society is in place now, because we have the technology and technique as we speak now, but the inherent problem is different factions, old ways of thinking and overpopulation. Of course, this is a very large topic, and I fear I have given away too much, but you do the math. If you survive into the next stage, you will be a truly esteemed member and honoured, illuminated fellow of the New World Order, but only if you survive.