THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

DesertRose

Superstar
People who disobey this and go to church put themselves in danger, as is proved by all of the previous church and mosque attacks.
I know you mean well bible student but people of faith should not give in to their oppressors by stopping congregational prayers. Fear is the currency of the haters and their rulers.
PS this is masjid al Nabawi which means the Prophet's mosque.
"The site was originally adjacent to Muhammad's (peace be upon Him)house; he settled there after his migration from Mecca to Medina in 622. He shared in the heavy work of construction. The original mosque was an open-air building. The mosque served as a community center, a court, and a religious school. There was a raised platform for the people who taught the Quran. Subsequent Islamic rulers greatly expanded and decorated it. (P.S I am leaving a verse for you at the Quran thread :))

I know you mean well bible student but people of faith should not give in to their oppressors by stopping congregational prayers. Fear is the currency of the haters and their rulers.
PS this is masjid al Nabawi which means the Prophet's mosque.
"The site was originally adjacent to Muhammad's (peace be upon Him)house; he settled there after his migration from Mecca to Medina in 622. He shared in the heavy work of construction. The original mosque was an open-air building. The mosque served as a community center, a court, and a religious school. There was a raised platform for the people who taught the Quran. Subsequent Islamic rulers greatly expanded and decorated it. (P.S I am leaving a verse for you at the Quran thread :))
If it would be just that, and functioning as a community center and or shelter against the heat, or against rain etc. and to provide people (anyone) with a place that is quiet to be able to go to to find peace (away from noise and screaming children, etc.) to be able to concentrate and pray (talk to God/Allah) then that would be ok because it wouldn't go against the Teachings of the Holy Qur'an and Holy Bible. However, there shouldn't be any people in them, who call themselves priest/rabbi/imam/etc.etc. Such people shouldn't be allowed in them at all, and the people should kick them all out, and tell them to go away and stop going against the Teachings of the Holy Books and deceiving people, because the Books say everything that believers need to know and believers can study the teachings by themselves and/or with other believers. Buildings should only be to provide shelter and a place where people can go to read and study the Books and find peace and quiet, if they can't find it at home or anywhere else, and they should then be welcoming and be open to anyone who wants to use them, 24/7, and not only at certain times of the day or on certain days, and no-one should have the right to lock the doors and say people cannot come in (except people should tell the rabbis/priests/imams to go away and that they are not needed and that they should go and find themselves another job, as well as study the teachings themselves and stop being such phoneys). It's the priests/imams/rabbis and people who support organized religions that cause it to go wrong because they place themselves over the others and use these places to mislead everyone away from God. God/Allah's Words in His Books need none of man's explanation, He is able to explain best to each soul. So, a building used as a community center is fine but only as long as it doesn't become filled up with people who want to go opposite to the Teachings and seek to be recognized as having the uppermost seats (like it always happens with priests/imams because they all want to receive some prestige and honour from men). Any quiet and peaceful place (and to get away from organised religion) is all anyone really needs, be it to go in their closet, or to the countryside, or in their garden, or at the seaside, or anywhere in peace and solitude, and to then be able to talk to God (with thoughts and in humility, sincerity and honesty) and to then be able to listen for His reply in your mind (God's reply comes as enlightenment, rather than in words - God speaks to us in silences - when you "all of a sudden" and "out of the blue" just suddenly know something (and/or get the answer) that you didn't know before - the Good (God's) Voice) and to then be able, with practice, to get to know His Good Voice (as opposed to Satan's evil voice - that tells people to do wrong and bad things) and to then follow His (God/Allah's) Guidance and learn to ignore the Devil (the D/evil - the evil voice). The other trouble with having organised religion, which sets up regular meeting times, is that it thereby is putting a target on people who may want to go there in all sincerity. It tells the enemy when and where and so it exposes people to unneeded danger. We are still in the middle of a spiritual war that has gone on for thousands of years, and there are very evil people out there, who choose to listen to and do the bidding of the evil one. Apologies, if this comes across as a rant. But these people (imams/priests/rabbis etc.) are, by doing what they are doing, putting people in danger, and that is not doing God's Will ("Islam" in Arabic).

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
It's the priests/imams/rabbis and people who support organized religions that cause it to go wrong because they place themselves over the others and use these places to mislead everyone away from God. God/Allah's Words in His Books need none of man's explanation, He is able to explain best to each soul.
Greetings Bible student usually the brothers from the congregation who have knowledge lead the prayers at our mosques. In addition, for most mosques the congregation picks the imams, we are not as organized as other faiths.:). Take Care.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
bible_student said:
People who disobey this and go to church put themselves in danger, as is proved by all of the previous church and mosque attacks.
The atomization continues. After the Parkland shooting, more parents considered home-schooling.
I thought they were 400???
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/06/400-american-troops-in-syria-will-accomplish-nothing/

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Hi Karly not sure about the number and tbh the ones that are leaving are just going across the border to Iraq :oops:

The atomization continues. After the Parkland shooting, more parents considered home-schooling.
I think that saner voices will not prevail over future affairs. People will continue to feel alienated, or succumb to 'atomization' as you highlighted. Continued media demonization by the cabal and their 'useful idiot' haters will push people unhindered into wars because people are not examining claims and stereotypes put forth by haters and some media.
We should continue to try and reach out and expose but we have to prepare to be safe.
Joel Skousen is right about looking into strategic relocation for everyone and we must live among those whom we trust.
I agree with many people who walk different paths we are entering dark times or rather we are being pushed into a dark totalitarian age.
However I do have hope that one day these forces will be checked but it is good to be prepared as well.

( looking forward to watching the 2 videos above posted by Awoken and UAC, will now get to it).

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Nice little history lesson, this was well done. From CIA coups of the 60's, to NAFTA and Clinton era trade deals, to the 2nd war on Iraq- really explains where we're at today.

I loved hearing Ross Perot! That guy was completely against NAFTA, saying it was terrible for Mexican and US workers. As Chomsky also added, bad for workers worldwide.

Al Gore and Colin Powell can rot in hell.

DesertRose

Superstar
I loved hearing Ross Perot! That guy was completely against NAFTA, saying it was terrible for Mexican and US workers. As Chomsky also added, bad for workers worldwide.
Loved his responses to Al Gore!:)
Very eye opening!
Depopulation is already happening in many "third world ' countries through wars and destabilization..
The secrecy and deregulation of laws.o_O
Capitalized profit and socialized debt is the way of these corporate fascists and bankers and their lackeys the republocrats and democans.
Same groups of globalist lackeys are always at work for the cabal the neocons.

Also the first time I have heard of John Stockwell the CIA whistle blower:
"John R. Stockwell is a former CIA officer who became a critic of United States government policies after serving seven tours of duty over thirteen years. Having managed American involvement in the Angolan Civil War as Chief of the Angola Task Force during its 1975 covert operations, he resigned and wrote In Search of Enemies.."
His quotes:
"Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn".
"Short, successful military adventures are as effective as the Super Bowl in diverting people's attention from unpleasant truths."

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
On Contact: The Plight of the Underclass with Linh Dinh
"The failure of our capitalist democracy was collective. It was bred by ignorance, indifference, racism, bigotry, and the seduction of mass propaganda. It was bred by elites- especially in the press, the courts, and academia- who chose careerism over moral and intellectual courage. Our rights as citizens were taken from us one by one. There was hardly a word of protest.

"America is rapidly devolving into a 3rd world nation run by oligarchs, corporations, and militarized police. Our anemic democracy is being replaced an authoritarian state run by a demigod who cares nothing for the rule of law. Tens of millions of people, brutally controlled, already live in perpetual poverty. This is the result of unchecked corporate capitalism. The goal is to make us all serfs on the corporate plantation."- Chris Hedges

I remember a friend tried to warn me about the FEMA death-camps. I replied, "Why would the elite go to all that trouble? Don't you see we're already in a death-camp?"